Chapter 3: Siwon's Terrorist Grandmother

Fate, Love and Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    "Yoona!" Mrs. Im rushed to Yoona's room. Yoona was still in the dream land that time. "YAH! IM YOON AH! HOW LONG DO YOU WANT TO SLEEP!!" Mrs. Im yelled at her ears. Yoona jumped from her bed.

 

    "Umma ah~ why are you here?" she asked her on a lazy tone.

 

    "You need to get ready! You and Siwon will meet his grandmother today. Be a good grand daughter!" her mother said. Yoona widened her eyes.

 

    "Umma are you really serious? Umma you know I'm still young to marry." she said and her mother hit her.

 

    "Yah! You had to marry as early as possible! Get ready! I'll leave now. I'll asked Taeyeon to accompany you." her mother said and left her.

 

    "so.. That means.. I have to meet that pabo again. Aish!" she mumbled to herself.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    Siwon was still on the dream land, when someone hit him. "Yah! Go away!" he yelled, without opening his eyes. Someone hit him again. "Aish! Why in the world..." he said as he opened his eyes. He was shocked to see his grandmother. "Grandma!" he said and smiled at her.

 

    "Is this how you are? You are going to marry soon! Choi Siwon! When will you going to grow up! All you can do is acting so childish!" his grandmother explode.

 

    "i'm sorry." he said.

 

    "Yah! Go up! We have to meet your future wife!" she said and Siwon widened his eyes.

 

    "Grandma. Do I really need to come with you?" he asked her and she hit him again.

 

    "Who do you think will accompany me? Your father? Is he the one, who will going to marry? Hurry up!" she said and left him alone.

 

    "Aish! Why do I have to meet her again?" he asked himself.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    After a few hours, Siwon and his grandmother arrived at the restaurant they owned. As usual, Siwon keeps on smiling and the girls keeps on giggling.

 

    "Yah! You! He will going to marry! Don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter