Me and my Baby

Me and my Baby
"Umma?"
 
"Yes, baby girl?"
 
"What does it mean to be ?" Taeyeon asked. 
 
Jessica's eyes went wide, "Tae... Where did you learn that word?"
 
"From Auntie Krystal and Auntie Amber. Auntie Krystal said that she was for Auntie Amber's toy. What toy was she talking about?"
 
"Hey~! How about we go to the park?" Jessica said, quickly changing the subject. "I'll go ask Sunny and Tiffany if they want to come with us. How does that sound?"
 
"Yay!" Taeyeon jumped up and down in excitement. "I need to go put on the jacket Wifey got me for Christmas!" She broke into a run to her room. Jessica silently swore to kill Krystal later or whenever they would see each other, whichever comes first. 
 
A few minutes later, Taeyeon came running back to the living room wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and a sweatshirt that said "Hubby" on the back. She grinned and held my hand. 
 
"What did Umma Hyo say? Can Wifey come to the park?" Taeyeon asked. 
 
Jessica pulled out her phone and called Hyoyeon. 
 
"Tae and I are going to the park, would you be able to drop Sunny there? I'll be able to take her home later." Jessica said. 
 
"Alright. Just bring her to your house, Yuri and I will pick her up later." Hyoyeon said quietly. 
 
"Yuri?" Jessica raised an eyebrow. 
 
"We uh...we're sorta going on a date?" Hyoyeon said a little unsure. 
 
Jessica laughed, "Well, Tae and I will be at the park in about 20 minutes. We'll see you then."
 
"See you then." Hyoyeon laughed and hung up. 
 
"Now to call Tiff." Jessica said, dialing Tiffany's number. 
 
"Yah! You don't throw a football at someone's face!" Tiffany screamed over the phone. 
 
"Tiff?" Jessica asked worriedly. 
 
"Yes, my beautiful girlfriend?" Tiffany cooed. 
 
Jessica laughed, "Are you okay? What happened?"
 
"Nothing. Evelyn, Michelle, Seo and I are at the park. I wasn't looking and Evelyn threw a football at my face. We decided to come out here on a picnic since it was a nice day."
 
"Gee. Thanks for the invite." Jessica muttered. 
 
"Don't be like that, baby. I'm Michelle's date."
 
"Yah! How date you cheat on me with your sister!" Jessica shouted over the phone. 
 
"Relax baby. Nothing happened." Tiffany laughed. "So why'd you call?"
 
"Tae and I are going to the park, we were going to ask if you wanted to come, but since you're already there on a date with your sister, we'll just meet you there."
 
"Baby?" 
 
"What?" Jessica said coldly. 
 
"I'll---" the line went dead. 
 
Jessica weirdly looked at her phone. She shook her head and headed to the car with Taeyeon. 
 
"What's wrong, Umma?" Taeyeon asked. 
 
"Nothing. Something weird just happened." Jessica answered as she drove the two of them to the park. 
 
The two of them waited for Sunny at a nearby bench when the arrive to the park. Jessica patiently sat on the bench while Taeyeon was nervously pacing back and forth on the sidewalk. 
 
"Relax. They'll be here." Jessica reassured her daughter. 
 
"What if something bad happened?" Taeyeon panicked. "What if Wifey needs my blood?!" She unrolled her sleeve and made a run for it. 
 
"Yah! Where are you going?!" Jessica screamed as she ran after her daughter. 
 
"To the hospital! Wifey needs my blood!" Taeyeon screamed. 
 
"Tae!" A high pitch voice called. "Hubby!"
 
"Wifey!" Taeyeon ran to the familiar voice and hugged her. "I thought something bad happened to you! Are you okay?"
 
Sunny giggled, "We're both wearing out couple's jacket."
 
Taeyeon beamed with pride, "I have to show my love for my wife in public!" 
 
"I love you too, Tae Tae." Sunny blushed. 
 
"Good luck." Hyoyeon said. 
 
"Thanks." Jessica said as she walked towards the two love birds. 
 
"Tiffany Appa is over in the field area with Seohyun, Evelyn and Michelle Unnies. Why don't you two go catch up with them?" Jessica asked. 
 
"What about you?" Sunny asked. 
 
"I'll catch up with you guys. I plan on walking." Jessica smiled. 
 
"Okay. Bye Umma!" The two held hands and made a run for the fields while Jessica slowly walked over. 
 
-----
 
"What did you do to my baby?!" Jessica screamed. 
 
"Baby, relax. It's just a bloody nose." The woman in her arms reassured. "It was an accident."
 
"Who did this?!" Jessica glared. 
 
"Calm down. It was my fault. I answered the phone in the middle of the play. Everyone gets tackled in football, it's fine." Tiffany patted her girlfriend's arm and laughed. 
 
"Put your head forward, that way the blood won't go back to your system and clot your brain." Jessica ordered. Tiffany obediently followed her girlfriend's orders. 
 
"Appa?"
 
"Yes, baby girl?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon. 
 
"Let's play football when you're feeling better." 
 
Tiffany smiled, "Alright." 
 
-----
 
"You idiot." 
 
"I'm sorry, Jesssss." Tiffany said with her head tilted forward. 
 
"Why do you do this?"
 
"It was my fault again."
 
"Keep this up and you're gonna lose all your blood from nosebleeds."
 
-----
 
Taeyeon and Sunny had ran off somewhere in the field. The two were holding hands as they ran and stumble upon a bush big enough for the two of them to fit inside. They sat down inside it, with Sunny curled up under Taeyeon's arm. 
 
"Wifey?"
 
"Yes, Hubby?"
 
"What does it mean to be ?"
 
Sunny shrugged, "Maybe it's like a rose?"
 
"A rose?"
 
Sunny nodded once, "Because roses have thorns."
 
"But wouldn't it be thorny? Besides, Auntie Krystal wanted to play with Auntie Amber's toy."
 
"What if it was a dragon?"
 
"A dragon?"
 
"Think about it, Hubby!" Sunny beamed, "It has horns and Auntie Krystal wanted to play with it because Auntie Amber has it. Auntie Amber said that she always wanted to have a pet dragon! Maybe Auntie Amber finally found a pet dragon and Auntie Krystal wanted to play with the dragon's horns?!" 
 
"Waahhh!" Taeyeon beamed with  pride, "My Wifey is the smartest person in the world!"
 
"Thank you, Taengoo." She smiled and kissed Taeyeon's cheek. 
 
Taeyeon plucked a flower from the bush, "A flower for the most bestest, beautifulest, amazingest Wifey in the world."
 
Sunny kissed Taeyeon on the lips, "A kiss for the dorkiest, weirdest, and bestest Hubby in the world."