Me and my Baby

Me and my Baby

 

This entire update happened to me the other night when I met my older sister's boyfriend for the first time. 
Michelle- my oldest sister
Tiffany- my second oldest sister
Evelyn- me
Jessica- my second sister's boyfriend
Hahaha. This will give you a small view of what my family is like at home. ^^ 
Freely judge us because we judge ourselves too lol
-Unnie
 
 
 
Tiffany's POV 
 
"Steph, why can't you do it again?" My baby sister asked. 
 
"Because I don't want to." I rested the side of my cheek on the table and sighed. 
 
"Steph, you should at least make it one more time. No harm in trying." My older sister said. 
 
"I can't make the dessert Yuri made for Jessica." 
 
"Ohhh~. So this is what it's about!" My older sister smirked. 
 
"Shut up, Michelle!" I threw a pillow at my older sister's face. 
 
"Missed me, !" Michelle tries to throw a pillow at my face, but I ducked and it ended up hitting, my younger sister, Evelyn on the back of the head. 
 
"Hey!" Evelyn shouted, "What's the big idea?!"
 
"Calm your ." I held her back, but Michelle stuck her tongue out which caused Evelyn to flare her nose in fury. 
 
"I'm 10 years older than you, Evie. You should be courteous to your older sister." Michelle did a hair flip and smiled. 
 
"I'm the younger sister, Mitch, and since you're the oldest, you have to take care of your little sister."
 
"Little sister my ."
 
"You're 10 years older than me."
 
"It's not my fault Mom and Dad had and made me first. You're just jealous, you're not even legal yet." Michelle snorted. 
 
"I will be in a couple of months. I'm counting the days."
 
"Yeah, yeah. I promise Steph and I will take you clubbing." Michelle rolled her eyes. 
 
"Gotta twerk on that ." Evelyn moved her hips up and down and gave us a seductive look. 
 
"I don't even understand why you wanna twerk on a . I thought you were a lesbian." Michelle said. 
 
"I am." Evelyn smiled and kept twerking, "It's just that making out with a boy has always been on my bucket list."
 
"Aren't you learning a new dance routine for your dance class?" I asked. 
 
She nodded, "It's hard."
 
"How is that?"
 
"It's twerking out." Evelyn grinned and laughed at her own joke. 
 
"You're such a loser." Michelle and I laughed. 
 
"A loser who can twerk." She smiled and held up the peace sign with her two fingers. 
 
The doorbell suddenly rang. 
 
My head perked up and looked at my sisters, "You have to be nice. You can't find fight. You can't bring up any of my past girlfriends. You can't steal food on ANYONE's dinner plate. And you're only allowed to ask her questions she can answer. Got it?" I said hastily. My two sisters nodded. "Good."
 
I heard them giggling as I opened the door. 
 
"Good evening, Tiffany."
 
"Wow..." I said breathlessly. "You look beautiful."
 
Jessica blushed, "Taeyeon helped me pick it out."
 
"Where is she anyway?"
 
"She's with Yuri for the weekend."
 
"Oh! I'm sorry. Where are my manners. Come in. Come in." I motioned her in there. 
 
"Yah! You smeared my make-up!" Michelle yelled. 
 
"I told you not to move while I was fixing it!" Evelyn yelled. 
 
"You ed it up!" Michelle yelled. 
 
"You ed it up by moving your ing face!"
 
"Stop yelling!" Michelle yelled. 
 
"I'm gonna tell Mom on you!" Evelyn shouted. 
 
"Your phone doesn't work in Korea, smartass! You don't have service!" Michelle laughed. 
 
I sighed and rubbed my eyes. 
 
Jessica laughed, "I see your sisters are in the house as well."
 
"I'm about to kick them out pretty soon."
 
"You little er!" 
 
"Ow! Mitch! Why are you such a ?!" Evelyn yelled. 
 
"This is what you get for being so y on the plane!"
 
"That's enough!" I yelled at my two sisters. 
 
"This is her?!" Evelyn asked in disbelief. 
 
I nodded. 
 
", you lie." Evelyn said. 
 
"I don't lie about things like this." 
 
"So what have you lied about?" Michelle asked. 
 
"Not about this one." I defended. 
 
"She's too pretty for you!" Evelyn shouted. "What is she paying you??" She shook Jessica by the shoulders. 
 
"Calm down. We're not even dating! We're just friends." I quickly said. 
 
"Yeah... Just friends." Jessica smiled. 
 
"Here comes the brides~ here comes the brides~." Michelle and Evelyn sang as they held hands and pretended to walk down the isle together. 
 
"Are you guys done?" I asked. 
 
"Let me enjoy this! Gay marriage isn't legalized in California yet." Evelyn said. 
 
"Yeah it has. It was legalized a month ago." Michelle stopped walking and looked at her. 
 
"Oh... Oops." Evelyn smiled. "Yay! I can get married now!!" She jumped up and down and hugged everyone in the room. 
 
"Okaaaay." I said as I tried pushing her off me, "Now that you're done, there's someone I'd like you to meet."
 
"Hi! I'm Evelyn and I'm going to rule the business world and monopolize the fashion industry along with the Boba industry!" Evelyn grinned and continuously shook Jessica's hand as she spoke. 
 
"That's enough you little dork." Michelle pushed her away. "Hi. I'm Michelle and I'm the oldest out of the three of us. I hope to get to know you better since Evie and I are only staying in Korea for  two months"
 
"H-hi... I'm Jessica Jung. It's really nice to meet you all." Jessica smiled at my two sisters. 
 
"Now that we know each other, let's all go and have dinner!" Evelyn said. "I'm so hungry I could eat 69 !"
 
"YAH!" Michelle smack her upside the head. 
 
"I was talking about cats!" Evelyn glared at our eldest sister. "Mitch the ." She muttered. 
 
"Evie the ." Michelle said. 
 
Evelyn did a hair flip, "I live up to that." She strutted as she walked away. 
 
"We definitely did something wrong with her when she was growing up." I said. 
 
"Nahh. She's just weird." Michelle said. 
 
"I heard that!" Evelyn shouted.