First love * 007

Aurora

 

 

 

Chapter 7:

 

 

 

* OC POV *

 

 

"Uhm...Luhan - ssi. Don't you think this is... too much?" I can't help looking back and forth, at smiling Luhan and a big bag full of clothing lying at his car' s back seat helplessly. Scratch that. I had been spending the whole morning to go around with him that I think no stores or shops in this city we haven't been there. Apparently, Luhan was kind of dragging me to enter the shop, chose clothes for me, ignored all my words, gentlely pushed me into the changing room, ignored my words again, bought all of the clothes that I had tried on and kept on going to another shop. "No protest.", "No buts." He just said that every time I declined to try on or buy the clothes. And the most important thing is: every time I did that, his oh - so - Goddess pout and oh - too - cute eyes made me budge and my heart was suddenly so limp. As the results, now I'm siting here with so much regrets. 

"I mean. I don't need this much of clothes." I sign. Of course, he bought so much clothes like about a quater of this town's clothes. The worse thing is that these clothes are so expensive that I can't even afford to buy one. All these clothes, how can I pay him back? 

 "And how can I pay you back?" I stop looking at the bag, turn to him. God. He have been gazing at me all the time, plus smiling. I avoid his eyes almost immediately, turn to the outside. My face. I need some air!

"Pay me back? Let me see." Luhan fake thinking. "Ok. First, you can start paying me back by calling me Luhan oppa. That's it."

I instantly turn to him. He's still smiling. His eyes turn to crescent shape again. So cute. Don't give up Hana. Pull yourself together, don't let these smile weaken...

"Oop...oop... ppa?" I am reluctant. Good job Hana, you just stuttered. Just...good job. BIG GREAT.

He nods.

"Can I just call you Luhan - ssi like other people?" 

He stops looking at me. "You aren't just 'the other people'." He said that so fast and small like a whisper.

"What did you say?" I ask him.

"I said nope." He shakes his head, and one of his finger too. "Must Luhan OPPA." 

"But..." I protest.

"No buts here. Don't you want to pay the money?" That "no buts" again of him...

"Of course I want to pay. Still.." 

"That' s my demand. No reject."

I surrender. Again.

After buying clothes, Luhan took me to a restaurant. Luckily, this restaurant is near the second company of mine so I just need to walk from here to there.

"Hey, don't you want to get in?" Luhan, being a gentleman he is, opens the car's door for me.

"Thank you Luhan - ssi. I.."

"It's Luhan OPPA for you." Luhan emphasises the word 'OPPA'  and gentlely pushs one finger in my forehead.

"Luhan ooopp...pa"

"No. OPPA. You must say it like that." He demand. I sign. "Luhan oopp.." 

Suddenly, Luhan leans in, peeks me on the cheek then quickly hop into the car.

I stood stiff for good 3 seconds and then 'wake up'. "Hey, what was that?"

"Because you are so cute. And pay me back too. Good bye!" Luhan's smiling widely and winking at me when the car starts moving. This guy...

 

 

 

 

"Can you explain for me why this morning you didn't come to my house?" Kai crosses his arm, stomping his feet impatiently. He seems mad.

The second I stepped in the office, Kai appeared from nowhere, took the whole of my wrist dragging me into the changing room. His hold was so tight that I think my wrist is burning right now. All my happy mood from the time before I was dragged by him gone with the wind by the second he pushed me making my back hit the wall quite hard, now I'm angry.

"What is it Kai? You freaking dragged me there because of that." I inhale deeply. "If you still don't get it, I think your girlfriend had already make it very clearly that I mustn't have come again."

"But I still hadn't said anything." He doesn't budge by my tone of voice.

"So what do you want? DoI still have to go to your house?" I ask. He is mad at me just because of that thing? He is unbelievable!

"No."

I squeez my eyes shut. "Then you tell me what I have to do, Mr. Almighty. If it's not the matter so what I...?" Suddenly, I feel a pair of soft lip on mine. I instantly open my eyes wide. Kai... is kissing me. No. It can't be... My fisrt kiss... It is not to be like this. I push him, hard. He stumbles back wards but soon stands still then looks at me. That look of him, I can't read it.

"What are you doing? Are you crazy?" I shout at him. 

"No. I just want to shut your mouth up." He talks coldly.

My throat is like stucking by tons of hard rock. I can't say anything and feel so hard to breath. Whole my body is stiff as rock. I want to cry. He stole my first kiss because he wanted me...I just want to kill him. I stare at him with my eyes - watery and maybe turn to red colour.

He turns his back to me, walking to the door. Just when he is about to open it, he stops, but still not looking at me. 

"I can't but he can. Is that right?"

Then he walks away, left me dumbfounded.

Hey there!! I'm back. Sorry for the late update. Schooling is killing me. T_T. But I had finished all my tests so maybe tomorrow I will update chapter 8.