First love * 005

Aurora

 

"I'll try just to hate you, the more I embrace you the more I hurt."

 

 

 

Chapter 5:

 

 

* OC POV *

So

I decided to wait for my new roommate

Since 5 A.M.

And I just want to slap so hard in my face right now. 

I have freaking spending 1 hour 15 minutes of my sleeping time to wait for no one coming. My precious time. It was supposed to be a warm welcome for he or she but it came out to a sleepy me. I afraid that I will fall asleep in my working time... No, I'm sure I will do so.

Since the new roommate maybe come later, I should take a nap. Just when I closed my eyes, suddenly Kai's image appears in my mind. "Since now, you must be in my house 6’30 am every day". Oh no no. Don't do this to me. Don't haunt me. 

I try to close my eyes in the second time. "what I said it must be done.

Not again.

 

 

 

 

Finally

Kai won.

Now I'm standing in front of the main gate of his so called house, waiting for him opening the gate. But seriously, 'this' is a house? More like a palace for me. I know he's rich. But not this much, this palace - for - king - Smirk - rampages ' s large like a maze. I think I'll definitely lost in there. And did he hear the bell ring? I have waited for him ten minutes. It's cold out here.

"What are you doing here?"

I was startled, jumped a little bit. As I turned around, Krystal had already stood next to me. She frowns, arms crosses, seems to be annoyed. Is she a ghost? Anyway, I scared her as much as I scared ghost.

"Kai told me that..." I shyly says, afraid of the results if I said one word wrong.

"Kai?" God. I'm done.

Krystal surprises, opens her eyes wide. "Why do you call him... Kai?"

"Uhm...When we met, he introduced to me..." 

"Oh. That's so." Krystal signs in relief. "I'm safe."

"What are you saying?" I ask her, is there anything I don't know about?

"Nothing." She turns to me, looks me with her less - hatred eyes. "Ok. You can come in with me." She pushes some number in the security code table then the gate automatically opens. So she knew the code to open his house. She goes ahead me, leads the way to his room.

All the way to his room, she didn't change any word with me. But when she is in the middle of opening his room ' s door, suddenly she turns around. God. Can you just stop try to get me die because of heart attack? "Anyway, you haven't answer my question yet. What are you doing here?" Her eyes changes. Now she looks me with I - smell - something - fishy - here eyes.

If you didn't cut me off, I answered. "He told me to..."

"OMG. I forgot the food in the car. I'll be back. Don't do anything stupid." She rushes to the front gate, don't forget to send me a threatening look.

I push the door open. Woa. His room is so big.  And luxury. And...

I knew it. He's such a sleepy . Of course he didn't hear the bell. 

"Hey! Wake up you jerk!" I shake his arm violently. "You told m...."

Suddenly, he uses his left arm to take the whole of my wrist, pulls me down make me hover him, sends me a line of electricity running whole my body. My chin is now on his shoulder.

"What are you doin.." I struggle, that lead him to use the other arm hold my back, keeps me still.

"You're so annoying." His eyes still close. This jerk...

"I.." I struggle again.

"Do you like me?" He cut off my sentence. 

"What are you sayin..?" Unbelievable! Is he trying to boil my head?

"Your heart is beating so fast." He says calmly. Even though I can't see his face right now, I still sure that he's smirking.

As he said, I now notice I still skip my breath. My face is redden "I'm...Uhm.." No. I'm ruined. It's not supposed to stutter. He'll laugh at my face. I...

"What are you doing?"  Krystal screams loudly. She pisses off.

I stand up immediately, Kai does too. Now I have a chance to look at her face. It's burning red. I think I will be dead with that look on her eyes, it seems like thousands of shape blades.

"I...He..." I nervously snap my nails, it's a habit when I' m afraid of something.

"You go." Kai tells me, cuts the thick tension in the air.

"What? I can't let her go that easily. She's trying to seduce you." Krystal stretches her arms, blocks the way to the door.

"Krystal, I want to talk to you." Kai looks her with the serious eyes. Krystal seems fluttered. 

"But she..." She stutters. "God. Ok." Krystal lowered her arms, stands aside. But her eyes keep locking with me.

"You. Go." Kai emphasizes, he seems uncomfortable.

"Ah..Uhmm" I quickly run outside, head to the front gate, don't dare to looking back.

 

 

 

Now I'm walking to the bus stop, it's 7'30 already.

Stop thinking about what was just happened, the feeling of excitement when I imagine about meeting Luhan at the bus stop takes all over my minds. But my heart felt when I came there. I look around. Luhan's not here. He's not waiting for me? Ahh right, it's late already. He's the boss, he can't be late. What will the others think if he's late? 

My mind is still thinking about him when I hop into the bus so I don't notice much the things around me. I quietly sit down in the seat next to a boy on the bus.

"You're late."

"Yeah. I'm..." I turn around. It's Luhan.

"Hi! Hana" He smile, waves his hand. His eyes turns into the crescent shape. I smile to him back. To be honest, I just want to....

"Can I kiss you right now?" He asks, seems seriously.

"Huhh... I..." I stutter, look down, don't want to meet his eyes.

He suddenly burst into laughter. "Just kidding." Then he pinches my cheeks. "You're so cute."

Shy, I look around, avoid his eyes. Just then I realize this bus have no one except us, strange. Normally, every bus are so crowd at this hour.

"This is a lucky bus." Luhan seems to know what I'm thinking right now.

"Lucky?" 

"Yeah. I named it. Do you know why did I call it like that?" He brings his face closer to me, looks straight into my eyes. It makes me backing my head a little bit.

"No. Why?" I feel hard to breath. My heart's shaking.

"Because...." He smile playfully. He turn his head. "Ahjussi, stop here please." Then he holds my wrists, pulls me go with him.

"Hey! You didn't answer why." I pout.

"It's a secret." He puts a finger in front of his lips. Can't you stop killing me by your cuteness? I'm dying here.

"Ok. Now hurry, you're late." He waves me goodbye.

"But..but.." I still stand there.

"Go" He mouthed me. 

 

 

 

 

"Hey. Do you know Kim Hana?" A girl started talking about...me?

"Of course I know her. Who doesn't know her? That ugly little girl just came to our company and try to seduce our Luhan with her fake innocent. Urg.. I just think about her I'm - not - guilty eyes and I want to vomit." The other girl brings her hand close to , motion what she said.

"Right right. And you know what? The day she first came here, Luhan - oppa must suffered to be in a crowd bus just to be the first one in this company to see her face." She rolls her eyes.

"Omo omo. Our dear Luhan. That ."

Don't want to hear this endless conversation anymore, I quietly get out of the room, have no appetite to eat anymore. Today, sis Yoobi didn't come to work so I worked alone, ate lunch alone. So sad. And thinking about meeting Kai and Krystal later makes me want to cry. Maybe I should rest for today. I'm sleepy.

"Chanyeol - ssi." I'm now standing near the second company.

"Hi! Hana. What are you calling me for?" Chanyeol's voice is so deep and warm.

"Uhm. I'm kind of... sick. Can I just absent today? Tomorrow I'll..." I'm sick mentally.

"Kim Hana!" Hearing that voice, my body stiff immediately.

"What, Hana? Are you talking to someone?" Chanyeol asks.

Krystal.

Hello there!! Sorry you guys for the late and lame update. T_T

But why nobody can guess about the new roommate? T_T

Oh. And my story is going to have poster this week. I'm so excited!!!!! 

tumblr_mv4eje69no1s9wqk7o1_500.png

Kai: You're the bad author!!!

Me: T_T