First love * 003

Aurora

 

" I'll try to just delay it, a love that can't be used."

 

Chapter 3:

 

*OC POV*

 

I can’t bear another second in here anymore.

It has been 1 hour – 1 damn hour since he took me to this fancy restaurant. I’ve wasted 1 hour only to see all the waitresses helplessly standing in a huddle, looking at him, winking their eyelashes, smiling strangely, going crazy, insane about him like they’re going to faint any minute. Being a jerk he is, Kai has only sat there – in front of me and all what he has been doing was smirking, even now. God, I just want to go home, please!

“I’m leaving.” I stand up, feel more bored than ever.

“Ok. I go with you. We have a photo shoot for the newest autumn collection.” He stands up too.

“What?” I scream. “Why you didn’t talk to me? What time does it start?”

“2’30 P.M” He bluntly says.

“Are you crazy? Do you know what time is it now? What are you thinking to take me here?” I can’t believe it. The photo shoot for the newest collection is the most important thing which has big influence on sales and now I miss it. What is running in his big head?

“I know. And don’t be panic. It hasn’t even started yet.” He slowly starts the car’s engine, don’t show any signs of worrying.

“But you’ve just said it started on 2’30, now it was 2’45 already. We’re late.” I become anxious.

“Relax. They have to wait.”

“Why? Wait for who?”

“Models. Of course, who else?” He now looks at me like I’m an idiot.

“Ohh… How does you know the model hasn’t come yet?” I asks him, curiously. As I can remember, when I’m with him, he didn’t even have a single touch to his phone.

“Because I’m the main model.” He proudly says, doesn’t forget to smirk.

“That’s grea… Are you kidding me?” I shout.

“Nope. And lower your voice, my ears hurt.” He demands.

He’s a model. Ok. That’s new to me. How come I didn’t know about that?

“We’re here. Go first. I’ll park the car.” He stretch his body to open the door for me, his face is so close. Looking him at this dangerous close like that, I realize his skin is so flawless tempting me to touch.

"Do you want to get out or you want I carry you out?" He smirks, brings his face closer to me. Damn his smirk. Why is he smirking all the time? Maybe from now on, I should call him Mr. Smirk.Perfect, that would suit him!

“Ah..Uhm. Ok.” I quickly step outside, go straight to the office. Hope he didn’t see my face, it's burning red right now.

 

 

“Hana. There you are. Hurry up. We must prepare for the photo shoot.” Chanyeol urges me.

“Chanyeol – ssi, Kai, I mean Mr. Kim is a model, is it true?” I asks him, still feel doubtful about Kai’s word.

“That’s right. He’s a excellent model, I have to recognize. He’s very famous, you know.” He nods.

“Then why you didn’t tell me? If he’s that famous, how come I don’t know?”

“You had been here in less than 5 minutes and left, how can I tell you? Moreover, he uses his real name when he’s a model.” Chanyeol explains.

His real name? He’s not Kai? “Is Kai his real name, isn’t it?”

“No. Only his enemies call him that name.”

“Ohh.” I’m speechless. Did he say he likes me, why did he introduce him as that name to me? Does he see me as his enemy? Does he hate me? What am I to him? Thousands of questions are starting to spun around my head.

“Aishh. I forgot. Hana, can you go to the restroom to bring some clothes I left there? Those are clothes for the photo shoot.” Chanyeol hits his head.

“Ok. I’ll go now.” I chuckle, head to the elevator. But my mind is still busy thinking about what he had said. It’s just, so confusing. Kai, exactly what is going on in your mind right now?

 

 

“Uhm… Hana, right?”

“Oh. Lay – ssi, I didn’t see you.” I startle. He came near me so lightly that I can’t hear any sound.

“Busy thinking about something, don’t you?”

“Nothing.” I shake my head.

“So, what floor do you want to go?” He seems not to be convinced, but still lets it pass.

“4th. Ah. I don’t know. Chanyeol told me to bring some clothes for him, do you know where the restroom is?” Pabo Chayeol!

“Of course I know. I’ll show you.” Lay’s face brightens up, his eyes are like sparkling, I think so. With that look on his face, he seems much more cuter than normal.

“Thank you, Lay – ssi.”

“Call me Yixing.”

“Yixing - ssi?”

“No. Just Yixing. No ssi.”

“Yixing.”

He turns to the other side, doesn’t look at me. I think I just see his lips curve into a smile.

“Here we come. 3rd floor.” We get out of the elevator, he comes ahead me a little bit, just like the 1st time we met.

“Uhm, Hana – ssi, you just go with Mr. Kim, right?” He still avoids eye – contact, asks me and opens the door at once.

“Yeah. I…”

Oh my god.

In front of me now is a couple kissing. I can only see the back of the man but the girl, I can clearly see her face. She’s so beautiful. The moment I laid my eyes on the girl, she instantly opened her eyes, looked straight into my eyes. I feel something, I don’t know what is it but it’s bad.

“What the? Who’s there?” The boy turns around, seems annoyed.

It’s

Kai.

I open my mouth to say something but nothing come out. It’s like a big rock in my throat. I stand stiff, eyes wide open.

Thank you so much for voting the poll!! I'm very appreciated that! Chapter 3 is done but maybe if i gain more subcribers, i'll make a double-date today? And please tell me what do you think about it? I'm very appreciated your feedback. So Comment - Suscribe - Upvote.

I go around tumblr and see this.

Me: You're damn freaking hot!!!

Kai:

Me: Yessssss XD XDDDD