Getting to know???

The Art Institute of Seoul (CLOSED!!!)

 

Slowly, Dance Masterz walks through the corridors of the AIS. Wherever they pass by, people would look at them and whispers things. It wasn’t new for them. They we’re used to being talked already, be it bad or good.

“Are we there yet??!!” Kira said tiredly as she carried one bag pack, one dog cage, one bag that is being pulled and one small bag for El’s things. The 9 stared at her pettily. Kira was carrying the most bags since she didn’t want to leave all her clothes and shoes behind.

“I told to leave some of your clothes, didn’t I?” Sunhee said as she took El’s cage away from her.

“No you didn’t!!” Kira said sighing in relief that at least the weight lessened for a bit.

“Let’s just go get the keys to our rooms to Ms. Yoon Ji?? I think that was her name.” Hero said as he looked around the school grounds. He saw his ex-girlfriend, Fei.

“Oppa?? Still there??” Jade said as she waved her hand in front of the face of Hero. Hero went back to his thoughts.

“Ne… Where are we going again?” he said and all of them sighed.

“To Ms. Yoon Ji?? That’s what you said.” Daehyun said sounding annoyed.

“Right.. Let’s go!!” He said and pumped his fist on the air. It was weird though. They continued walking around and they’ve reached their destination.

“We’re here all we have to do is find Ms. Yoon Ji and get our keys!!” Jazmine said. All of them nodded and entered the pace one by one. Each of the teachers saw them. Some were smiling while others have a brow up. They went to the counter and get there keys. They all groaned in frustration since all of them were separated.

“I don’t get it why we get to be separated. I’m going to miss Jade!!” Sunhee said as she grabbed her keys from Hero’s hand.

“We’ll meet up later okay??” Xander said and all the guys followed him as they headed to their Dorm.

~BOYS~

Gah!! 1st day here and I hate it already!!” Daehyun said as he glared each one who looks at them weirdly.

“Daehyun don’t be like that… We’ll be fine!! We’re Dance Mastrez for crying out loud…” P.J. said strolling a bit fast for their pace. It was obvious he is so excited getting to his dorm.

“P.J. Wait up!!” Xander shouted and run towards him. Meanwhile, Hero is in deep thoughts. He perfectly knew Fei entered this school, it should be normal for him already. But the fact that she was the first one he ever noticed.

“yah!! Hero!! What is wrong with you??!!” Daehyun said.

“N- nothing..” He stuttered and his voice cracked a bit. Daehyun ignored him, since he knew that he was lying. After a few minutes they got to their dorm building. It was pretty cool. You could see that it was modern-ish. One by one went in. They saw a lot of guys in the lounge, and one of them stopped the four from entering the elevator.

“And who might this four beggars??” a tall guy with milky white skin said.

“And who might this ugly guy who is in front of us, Hero?” Daehyun said sarcastically as he elbowed Hero to again wake his up from his deep thoughts.

“Daehyun!!” Hero scolded him. Daehyun just rolled his eyes and entered the elevator waiting for the 3 to go in as well. The guy gritted his teeth and faced Daehyun who was already busy listening music to his ipod.

“You!!” The guy pointed him. Daehyun didn’t seem to mind him as he was just listening songs to his ipod with his eyes close humming to every beat. The guy removed his earphones and Daehyun shoot his glares at him.

“Damn!! What is your problem??!!” Daehyun said sounding annoyed.

“You. Are.My.Problem!!” he said.

“Whatever…” Daehyun said. “I have no time form stupid people like you… SO if you’re still kind enough… get the hell out of my friends way so they could enter the freaking elevator!!”

The guy then smirked. It was just the first day yet they already hate each other. “Minwoo is the name and welcome to AIS… Just so you know… I.HATE.YOU. and I’ll make sure you have your worst days from today onwards.”

“The feeling is mutual…. And I’ve seen worse guys than you… ” Daehyun said and signaled P.J, Xander and Hero to get in. As the elevator door closed, Daehyun’s Prince like aura came around, and sends shivers to each of their spine.

“Daehyun!!” Xander and PJ said at the same time. Daehyun look at the two and saw them doing weird aegyo.

“What’s with the funny face!!??” He said.

“Ow nothing… Just that.. It’s our first day here and this is what we get??!!” PJ said.

“Whatever…” Daehyun said. The only words that came out from his mouth.

“Let’s not talk about that shall we?? “ Hero said. “So what floor are your rooms?”

“Mines 12th… Room B44” PJ said looking at the piece of paper on his hand.

“I’m 15th floor.. Room B65” Xander said.

“I’m 16th floor. Room B77” Daehyun said it seems like he didn’t care at all.

“Mine is 20th floor B100.” Hero said. “Let’s all meet up later when our things are settled.”

“Okay..” they said as they went their separate ways.

~XANDER~

I’m freaking nervous!! I don’t know… Maybe it’s because PJ isn’t with me??!! Gawd.. I miss him already.. I walk pass through each door and found B65 just at the middle of the corridor. I knocked before I entered.

“Come in!!”  I went inside and found a guy with glasses. ‘NERD!!!’

“Oh.. you must be my roommate!!” He said, stood up and welcomed me. I smiled at him.

“I’m Alexander Hwa Su Jin… But you can call me JinJin, Xander, A+, Xander Jin or anything you want.” I said and smiled. I have to be friendly as possible. He reached out for my hand for a handshake.

“I’m Shin Dong Woo.. But you can call me CNU.” He said. He seems friendly though… I went to the bed where it isn’t occupied and lie down.

~PJ~

XXXXXXAAAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDEEEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!! I miss you already… Aww my other half is gone…  I scanned the corridor and found my room immediately. I entered the room and found a guy, woah.. the guy’s handsome… But still I’m more handsome.

“Hi.. I’m Choi Minho..” He said. I smiled and introduce myself as well. He looks nice.

“So… who are you again??” he asked as I sat down on my bed.

“I’m Park Jung Su… But you can call me PJ…” I said for the nth time already.

“Right.. so PJ… Wanna go out later? I mean like see the campus… I can tour you around..” he said.

“okay.” Was only my reply… He’s strange.

~Hero~

BBBBOOORRIIINNG~~~~ I miss my members… I wonder have they seen their room yet. My room was the farthest room in the floor. I knocked the door and no one seems to be inside so I went in. I found the room totally empty… Probably he isn’t here yet.

“Weird.. there is only me here…” I said to myself. I snooped around the room and it seems that it has no one here. Maybe my roommate isn’t here yet…  I settled my things and time passes and seems like I won’t be having a roommate. This is the last room anyway.

~DAEHYUN’S~

Damn that Minhoo??? Minjoo?? Minku?? Aish.. whatever his ugly name is…  I should take him out of my mind for a bit… I should look for my room instead. Walk walk walk…

“Oh here it is!” I quickly entered it and found a GIRL??!!

“Oh.. you must be my roommate!!” she/ he said. Well she/he sounds like a boy. But still he looks like a girl. He/she came closer to me.

“Don’t come near me!!” I said to she/he. He/she chuckled.

“Don’t worry.. I’m a guy… I’m Kim Heechul…” he said extending his hand for a handshake. I looked at it and back to his face again.

“Your gay??” I asked trying not to offend him.

“Well I couldn’t tell…” he said scratching his neck. Must be Biual.

“Well I’ll take the bed next to the window…” I said to him and sat on the bed. “Oh.. and I’m Noah Baek Daehyun… Call me Prince if you want..”

“Nah.. I’ll call you Hyunnie~~~” He said. I looked at him awkwardly.  Definitely a gay…

~GIRLS~

“CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME??” Kira said trying to ask for help. The girls stop for a moment and looked at her.

“I told you not to bring all your clothes!!” Sunhee said.

“No you didn’t!!”

“YES I DID!!

“NO YOU DIDN’T!!”

“Stop!!” Jaz shouted and both stopped immediately. “Let’s just go to our dorm please??” they all nodded and went there way in. After a few minutes they saw the building and raced to enter it.

“I WON!!” Yunmi said trying to hold her laughter since the lounge was pretty much crowded. The other girls just rolled their eyes on them. They entered the lounge and so all girls was just sitting and talking to each other. All stopped when they saw the girls entered. They didn’t bother them and just entered the elevator.

“Hurry up Kira!!” Misa said being so excited to see the rooms. Kira just glared at her and walked even slower.

“Kira!!!” They all whined. Kira just smirked at them and carried her bags one by one to the elevator.

“Okay… Let’s meet up a little later…” Jade said looking through her schedule. “it said here dinner will be ready at 6 to 8 pm.”

“How about we meet before that??” Misa said jumping up and down despite the short space.

“Okay.. okay.. as long as she stops jumping up and down.” Jazmine said. They all nodded and went there ways.

~Jazmine’s POV

Aish… Stupid long halls!! Why should it be this long!!?? I walked and walked and walked till I reach my room. Oh here it is, G21. I entered the room and I saw a GUY??!! DID I EVEN THE RIGHT THE DOOR?? I looked at the door again. G21… yeah… it is the right the door.

“Oh.. you must be my roommate!!” The guy or girl said. I raised up a brow.

“You sure you entered the right room?” I asked slightly being rude. She chuckled a bit.

“My name is Amber Liu… Just call me Amber…” she said extending her arms for a hand shake. I smiled relieved! I was roommates with a 50-50 girl-boy!!

“My name is Park Jaz min. Call me jaz.” I said taking the handshake. After that, I went to the bed and just laid down and took a nap. I was tired anyway.

~SunHee’s POV

As I went out of the elevator, I puffed my cheeks. I was on my own. I sighed.

“Guess… this will be like it for this year..” I whispered to myself. I dragged my feet to where my room is. I opened and the door and I was facing a girls back.

“Uhmm.. Excuse me??” I said to get her attention. She turned around with a smile but when she saw me, her smiled disappear.

“SUNHEE!!??” she shouted shocked.

“Yes dear cousin??” I said smirking. I perfectly knew she studied here and I’m not surprise that she isn’t my roommate. I took my bags in and found her bed.

“Tsk-tsk-tsk… I want this bed!!” I whined. I took the entire bed sheet and her pillows. And placed on the other bed. I smiled satisfied.

“Y-You can’t do that??!!” Soyeon said. I looked at her with a brow up.

“And why not?” I asked annoyed. She fell silent. This always happen.

“See… You can’t find a good reason!!” I said to her and fixed my things. I ignored her rant. I was used to it anyway.

~Yunmi’s POV

YEAH!! I’ll be rooming with Jade!! At least I know her!! Not like the others who gets to room with I don’t know.

“Are we there yet?” Jade whined. She was probably tired.

“We’re close!!” I said excitedly. Running to every door, looking at their label and finally found it! Jade face lit up when she saw me stopped and run as fast as she can.

“FINALLY!” she said. I hurriedly opened the door and awesome room!!

“THIIS BED IS MINE!!” Jade said running over to one of the bed. I chuckled and went to the opposite side of the dorm room. We fixed ourselves getting ready for dinner.

~Misa’s POV

I waved goodbye to Kira since she was the last one to get off the elevator since her room was at the top most. I didn’t waste much time and effort and quickly went to my dorm room. When I found it, I immediately entered.

“Hi my name is Ma Sang Mi.. but call me Misa..” I said. My energy was extremely drained. I quickly went to bed and lied down to get sleep. But before I could. I grabbed my bagpack to get some chocolates. And I realize. WHERE THE HELL IS MY CHOCOLATE!!!

“I’m Jiyeon… Nice to meet you…” she said smiling at me and I just smiled despite the fact I can’t find my chocolates anywhere. My eyes norrowed.

“KIRA!!” I said under my breath.

~Kira’s POV

Misa is really easy to fool!! These yummy chocolates sure are delicious!! I took one bite and savored the moment.  I went out of the elevator satisfied. I quickly searched for my room and found it!

“Hello!!” I said in English as I entered the room. There I saw a cute girl singing along with her guitar. I couldn’t see her face since she was so stocked up playing her guitar. I put El down and released him from the cage. He sniffed around trying to familiarize him from the new environment.

“Oh… Did- KIRA??” she said.

“IU??!!” I said shocked.

“AHHH!!” we both shouted in unison and hugged each other tightly. They released the hug and sat down on the bed.

“I can’t believe you are here!!” IU said.

“Well… DM has a scholarship here so… yeah..” I said shyly. She nodded.

“I see… so how is PJ?” she asked. I smiled at her.

“Fine..” Kira said. “ahh…. I am bit tired can I sleep?”

“Sure…” IU said. I smiled at her and lied down on the other bed. After minutes, I drifted off to dreamland.

~NO ONES POV

All the DM enjoyed there company with their roommates.  The others toured around school while the others just slept. When it was already time for Dinner they rushed off and meet with each other.  They hugged each other tightly as if they didn’t meet for 10 years.

“I MISS YOU GUYS!!” Sunhee said.

“Sunhee-ah… We’ve only been away for like 3 hours!!” Hero said. They all laughed and joked around. When they were able to took a sit, they ate dinner happily.  Then suddenly someone approached them.

“You must be… the… new students…” the girl said faking a smile. It was as if Kira saw right through her that she knew her true color.

“What do you want?” Kira said coldly.

“Kira!!” PJ scolded her.

“Cold are we?” The girl said. “SO… I’m Tiffany!! The iest and most beautiful girl in this school!!”

“Whatever!!” Kira said. She already hated her. Tiffany just gave her a cold shoulder.

 “So this are the handbook for you to know where you should place yourselves here at this school.” She said giving each one of them the books she was holding.

“Excuse me, but we weren’t given such orientation when the school principal oriented us.” Jade said declining to get one.

“LOOK HERE NEW STUDENT!! YOU BETTER KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO!!” she shouted at Jade while her hands was on the table.

“What do you think you are doing??!!” Kira shouted at her too gathering attention from all the students.

“What with this commotion??” they heard a voice from the crowd and suddenly two guy emerged from the crowd.

“JAEJOONG!!” DM shouted except for Kira, she just rolled her eyes. Kira got one book that tifanny gave.

“This book??” she said scanning it’s pages. “Does it even help your standing at this school?”

Tiffany was already boiling, she wanted to kill Kira infront of everyone. Kira threw the book somewhere and didn’t care where it landed. One of the guy looked at her astonished. He approached Kira and there face was just an inch apart.

“You’re the first girl whoever did that.” He said. Kira could feel his breath, she just smirked.

“SO what??” she said fixing his vest and it seems like the guy liked it.

“y and beautiful… what more could you ask?” he said to her.  Kira pulled him closer and there faces just a few centimeters apart.

“Sorry… But I’m pretty much not interested in you.” She said pushed him lightly and got back to her seat and continued eating her meal as if nothing happened. Tiffany glared at her and Jaejoong was like a statue who couldn’t seem to move, totally paralyzed by the scene. As for the guy, he smirked at her and left.

~Jade's POV

“WOAH KIRA!!!” the boys shouted, not caring about the other students. I just ignored them and scanned the book that girl gave us.

“Let’s not talk about that…” Kira said while glaring at them.

“YOU WOULDN”T BELIEVE WHO US THAT GUY!!??” I said shouting abit.

“Come on let’s see!!” they all said and they read the content.

TOP 10 MOST POPULAR STUDENTS

*not in order

Cha Sun Woo

He is also known as Baro. Among them all, he is the least to be loved by girls.He is really very competitive and hates losing. His family owns the Bank of Korea.

He never dated since he dislikes girls.

Alexander Lee Eusebio

Better known as Xander. He is the most intelligent among the 10. He speak 7 different lauguage that is also a plus factor to his handsomeness.

He is the friendliest among the 10. His family handled the military of Korea. Despite the fact that he choose to be someone who express himself through music rather than a military guy.

Ryu Hwayoung

Hwayoung is a beautiful girl with alot of talent. She is very silent and often doesn't talk too much.

Her family owns a wide chain of restaurants around south korea as well as abroad. Not much information is given about her.

Among the 10, she is the most mysterious.

Jung Yunho

Better known as U-know. He is cold hearted just like Baro. But people say that is just one-side of his real personality. He is the boy

version of Hwayoung. He is very mysterious, agiain not much info is given out on him. His family owns resorts different places in the world.

It was said that he will soon take over the company once he graduates from AIS.

Lee Jieun

Better known as IU. She became popular not only because of her family background but also by her talents. 

She has performed outside of AIS as a singer which caught many eyes. She is jolly and loves to have fun. Her family owns

an entertainment company. 

Lee Sun Kyu

Better known as Sunny. She hates being called by her real name. Just like IU,

she had also performed outside AIS which  also made her very popular in the entertainment industry.

Her family also owns an entertainment company. 

Shik Gongchan

He is known for his incredible voice. Rumours has spread that he was scouted to be in a company.

His family are known to be singers that also entrered AIS for there education. He is the boy version of Sunny.

Im Jin Ah

She is known for her modeling skills outside AIS. She has covered almost all the teenage magazines in South Korea.

Her mom is a famous model in Paris who covered for Vogue Italia. Rumours said that she is going to follow her

mom's footstep to fame.

Henry Lau

A cute chinese boy in school. Known for his violin skills. Just like the others, he is well loved by the people. 

His family owns a Clothing company in China. He went to Korea to further his studies in Music.

Choi Siwon

You would always see him in a crowd full of girls. Rumours said he has dated at least a hundred women. 

He is known to be the Playboy of the group. His family owns the Choi enterprises.

His family is also known as one of the richest in Korea. 

Everyone looked at each other. Little by little,  we're already laughing.

"Seriously??" I said while whiping bit of tears in my eyes because i have laughed too much.

"I mean like, is this necessary for our education here??" Xander oppa said doing the same.

"Let's... just continue eating..." P.J said in between his laughs. We continued eating our dinner happily. Laughing at the content of the book. Seriously... We don't care about popularity...

"Hey hey.. let's look at the other pages.. we might find something interesting again... So we could laugh our brains out." Daehyun oppa said so we just did what we we're told. We all grabbed a book and started scanning the pages. Something caught my attention again.

"LOOK!! IT'S AN ARTICLE ABOUT US!!!!" i said as i placed the book on the center of the table so everyone could see. Our heads crashed and we bumped to eachother.

"GET YOUR BIG HEAD OFF, KIRA!!" Daehyun oppa said.

"I DON'T HAVE A BIG HEAD!! MAYBE IT'S YOU WHO HAVE A BIG HEAD!!!" Kira said. And KiHyun Fight was about to start again. It's a good thing Misa found a chocolate bar to divert Kira's attention. I think Kira's a bipolar, her emotions changes so easily.

"Why don't you just turn the book to page 34!!" I said. 

"oww... That's right!! We each have a book except for Kira..." Jazmine unnie said. We all looked at the book except for Kira. She was too busy savoring her moment with poor-old-chocolate.

THE NEWBIES

There was a big rumour just two weeks ago that AIS is accepting 10 "POOR" or Kids From the streets students. Well that isn't a rmour anymore. 

The 10 happens to be entering the school from this day onwards. About 6 ladies and 4 guys consist of the group. There name is Dance Mastrez. Let's see them shall we?

Park Jaz Min

She was born in Seattle, Washington. It was rumoured that her sister is Sandara Park.

Is that true? 

"WAIT A SECOND!!! Where did they get this picture??!! And how the hell did they know my sister is Dara??!!" Jazmine said totally confused. 

"Don't ask us we're just reading!!" YunMi said. "Let's just continue okay??"

SunHee Rocher Park

She was born in New york city and moved to Korea. It was rumored that her family is very riched.

But what really happened to her?

"Seiously?? We're did they get our pictures?" Sunhee Unnie asked.

"Don't ask us we're just reading!!" Jazmine said sarcastically and Sunhee just rolled her eyes. Again they continued reading.

Yang WeiMin

A chinese fellow and everyone calls him Hero. He is the leader of the group.

Not much info was found out.

"This picture!! I only put this on my cyworld like 2 days ago!!" Hero oppa said and again we just rolled our eyes and continue reading.

            

Go Mee-Kyong

Better known as YunMi. She was born in Incheon, Korea. Rumours say that she came from a rich family.

"This picture was taken about a month now!!" YunMi said. "I can't believe they found this picture!"

Noah Baek Daehyun

Better known as Daehyun. He was born in Chicago, Illionis. Rumours say that he is close with

Kira, a member of DM. 

"Point of clarification!! I am NOT and i mean it... NOT CLOSE WITH HIM!!" Kira said defensively.

"Whatever!!" Daehyun oppa said giving her a cold shoulder.

Park Jung Su

Better known as PJ. He is born in Seoul, Korea. Rumours say that he is close with Xander,

not our Xander, But Alexander Hwa Su Jin. 

"Woah!! Remeber that day??" PJ oppa said to Xander oppa.

"What day??" 

"That day when i  went out for picture taking??" Pj oppa said. 

"That is so lame Pj!!"

Ma Sang Mi

Also known as Misa. She was born in Los Angeles, California. It is rumored that

she and Kira always fight about petty things.

"Hey!!" Misa said sounding insulted.

"What?? That's half true!!" YunMi said.

Alexander Hwa Su Jin

Better known as Xander. Might as well call him Si jin since we won't be able to differentiate our Xander from him.

He is born in Manila, Philippines. Not much info is said about him.

"That was my description??"

"What more could you ask for?? Your too mysterious to let them find out." PJ oppa said.

"Okay my turn!!" I said happily.

Jade Lee

She is a big tomboy. She was born in London england.

Rumours says that she was sent to jail when she was little.

"I WAS NOT SENT TO JAIL!!" I shouted a bit. This is ridiculous!!

"It's just rumours Jade-ah." Hero oppa said tying to calm my nerves.

Suzuki Ayumi Akira

She is called Ayu-Ayu, MiMi but prefers to be called Kira. She was born in Seoul, Korea.

Rumours said that Suzuki Ayumi Akira isn't her real name.

"This picture was taken a week ago, when i was getting off my work!" Kira said.

"What does this mean??" YunMi asked pointing the last sentence in Kira's Profile. We read it and looked at Kira. She laughed awkwardly.

"That isn't true! Of course my name is Suzuki Ayumi Akira." she said. We just nodded and didn't ask for more explanation. 

This 10, will they be able to surpass there days here AIS?

Let's find out!!

"That's it!!" I said and we all stretched our arms. We found that there as only little people in the cafeteria so we said our goodbye and went back to our respective dorms.

~No One's POV

They all went back to there dorm. They laid there body down there bed as they got into dreamland.

--------------------------------------------

I'm really sorry if this took too long...

COMMENT~~~~

I still haven't finalize the members of D-classh ><