Teaser # 4

The Art Institute of Seoul (CLOSED!!!)

 

Kira wasn't able to sleep that night. She tossed and her bed. After awhile she finally sat up.

"i can't sleep..." she muttered.  "I guess this are one of those nights."

She got up and looked around her bedroom she shared with ________. She went near her roommate and started poking her cheeks.

"______-ah... wake up... _____-ah... wake up..." she said softly. She expected her to wake up since she was a light sleeper but she guessed wrong.

"Aish..." she mumbled to herself. She went out of there room and went to ________ and MSM's room.

"______ unnie... MSM... Are you still awake??" she said while opening there door slowly. She saw her unnie still awake writing something, shile MSM was already fast asleep as she entered her dream land.

"Oh.. Kira-ah still awake??" her unnie said turned around and approached her.

"Ne unnie... I can't sleep.." Kira said while rubbing her eyes. "Can i stay here for awhile?"

"Ne.. As long as you don't make noise..." ____ said and went back to her position just minutes ago. Kira looked around and spotted something really interesting.

"Omo.. isn't this MSM's scrapbook of her ex?" Kira said while smirking.  She immediately scanned the book and awed on it.

"I think she still loves him." kira said looking through pictures that was taken about 2 years ago. 

"Kira... stop snooping on her things... it isn't nice.." her unnie said not even glancing at her. She shrugged it off and still continues scanning it. It was getting boring for her. so she went and bother her unnie.

"Unnie.. can you please make me a chocolate drink... please!!" kira said pouting with her puppy eyes. ____ took a glance at her and she couldn't resist her aegyo since she doesn't often show it. She bit her lower lips.

"Fine... Let's go." she said. Kira jumped up and down. They went to the kitchen only to find their leader who was talking to someone on the phone.

"OP-" kira was about to shout but her unnie shushed her to keep quiet.

"Bi songsaengnim... Ne... I know it's late already.. But i wanted to tell..." there was a long silence before they  finally heard his response.

"We're going to accept your proposal... We're going to study there... Ne.. Ne... We'll be signing the papers as soon as possible... Ne.. Ne... Kamsahamnida..." they heard his stop and sighed deeply.

"Oppa!! How could you!!??" Kira said, rushedly went to him and punched him.

"Kira... Stop.. You’re hurting oppa!!" ___ said pleading Kira to stop...Kira didn't stop instead she lessened the force and shouted at him.

“OPPA!!! HOW COULD YOU!!!?? WITHOUT OUR KNOWLEDGE!!!” she said as tears where falling down. Her shout awoken some of the members of DM..

“What with all the shouting??” ___ said who was rubbing her eyes. “Oppa?? Unnie?? Kira??” ________ said as she eyed on the three.

“Kira!! Why are you crying???” _______ said who approached her. She remained silent and didn’t bother who was around her.

“Get back to sleep!! All of you!! We’ll talk about this tomorrow!!” ______ said sternly. Everyone nodded and went back to there respective bedroom. As for Kira who sat quietly in the corner still crying…

“Kira…” ___ said and approached her and tried to help her stand… “I’ll give your chocolate drink later okay?? I’ll bring it to your room so get to your room.” Kira looked at her and nodded. She then walked back to her room still sobbing.

“Why did she act that way??” ________ said to _______ who was busy preparing Kira drink.

“You know Kira… She doesn’t easily say what her problem is… She never says anything about it… Talk to her tomorrow oppa… But what you did was wrong…” ___ said as she took out Oreos and chocolate for her lovely dongsaeng. ____ helplessly sighed.

“I’ve said yes because I want all of us to finish studying. We can’t dance till where old. We need to find a job for ourselves. Nothing last forever _____” _______ said taking a piece of oreo from the food she had just prepared for her crying dongsaeng.

“Stop that!!” she said while hitting his hands before he takes another one. “And besides… Tell her that not me.. I totally understand what you meant.. But for Kira she thinks you’re insensitive. You should have asked her first. The way she listened to that Rain guy, she was in deep thoughts you know. And she barely talked to us after that guy left us.”

“Fine fine.. I’ll talk to her tomorrow…” he said and went back to his room. She nodded and took the food to where Kira’s room is.

“Kira.. foods here…” she said while opening the door slowly but before she could open it wide she heard her talking to her dog, EL.

“EL… I don’t want to attend that school.. You know what that means right??” she said waiting for the dogs answer as if it would ever answer her. “It means.. I’ll see that bastard again…”

“Bastard?” she thought. “Could it be Jaejoong??”

“Oh.. unnie your there already?? Why didn’t you tell me??” Kira said as she opened the door for her to enter.

“Just in case you’re really hungry, I’ve brought your oreos and took some of MSM’s chocolate.” ___ said while putting the tray down. EL stood up and walked away from his bed to Kira.

“Is my EL hungry??” Kira asked and gave EL a piece of oreo. Strange isn’t it, There names were probably taken from the famous anime called Death note.

“Isn’t it strange Kira, how come both of you like oreos?” ___ said as she watched Kira and EL eat there oreos happily.

“I trained him!!” Kira said felling proud of herself. I chuckled a bit and took a bite of Oreo.

“if you’re done with that get back to sleep, arasso??” __ said as she stood up.

“Ne.. unnie…” Kira said without glancing at her unnie. “Okay I’ll be going now…” kira only nodded in responses. After eating, Kira immediately went to sleep.

-The Following Day-

Kira, as usual is sleeping like a log. EL on the other hand was walking around the room. Her roommate?? _______ is already downstairs helping her oppa’s and unnie with the cleaning.

“Breakfast is ready!!” ___ said and everyone went to their respective places. There leader started to count but again someone is missing.

“Oppa.. Kira is still asleep..” ____ said.

“Ah… ne.. I’ll go wake her up..” he said and went to her room.

“Kira…” he said slowly. “Time to wake up…” he entered the room and found Kira still under her blankies.

“Kira…” he said again this time a bit louder. He looked around and found EL near her guitar.

“EL come!!” he said. EL looked at him and tilted his head a bit. But the dog never went to him, he probably knows what happened last night.

“Aish.. This dog never listens to me.” He said and went to EL. He carried the dog and put him down on Kira’s bed.

“EL.. I want you to wake up Kira.” He said. The dog sniffed Kira’s body, he went round and round and round till he found a good spot to sleep on.

“I told you to wake her up not sleep!!” ___ said. “An epic fail!!”

“Kira!!” he shouted. “Get up!!”

Kira rubbed her eyes slowly. “Yah!! You want me to kill you!!” said while she sat up and pointed him.

“Get up or else!!” He said.

“NO!!” she said and covered her body with her blankly. He sighed.

“I know your still mad at me because of last night..” he started. “But please Kira… Everyone already agreed and you’re the last one. Please… Just this once listen to me… I know your disappointed about that but I was thinking of your future, our future… Do you always want us to be dancing in the streets?”

“Ne… I want us to dance in the street always!! Like those 3 years!!” Kira said and sat up.

“Kira… We’re going to get old. Face it.. If we’re in our forties do you think we can still dance this way?” he said while giving Kira a sample of his dance. Kira chuckled a bit.

“Fine oppa!! I’ll go to this school…” she said finally giving up. She then gave her oppa a hug.

“As long as you promise me Dance Mastrez won’t ever break up or disband or whatever they call it.” She said still hugging him. “I promise..” he tightened the hug.

“Alright.. Breakfast is ready.. And I made your favorite!!” he said.

“Oreo flavored pancake!!” she said and ran towards the dining room.

“Aish… EL lets go before your owner eat all the food.” He said and smiled.

After 2 hours, the Dance Masterez went out of there ware house and headed for AIS.

“Well guys.. are you ready??” there leader said and everyone nodded. They took the time to tour the school before heading to the principal’s office.

“Is this even a school??!!” MSM said while looking at the buildings. They finally reached the teachers buildings.

“I can’t believe people waste money for this kind of crap!!” ___ said.

“___!! Stop saying that…” ___ said scolding him.

“Let’s go..” __ said. After awhile they found Bi songsaengnim.

“Songsaengnim!!”  ____ said.

“Oh.. __.. Our principal is waiting for you there.” He said while pointing towards a big wooden door. “All you have to do is sign on the papers.” They all nodded and went to the principal’s room.

“Uhmm… Sir… We’re Dance mastrez sir..” ___ said who was trying to formulate words to say to the principal.

“Oh take a seat!!” he said ushering them to take a seat. The DM sensesd the friendly atmosphere which made them relax.

“All you have to do is sign these papers!!” Jin Young said. And gave the contracts to be sign. The DM quickly signed the papers.

“Oh before I forget… I wanna introduce myself. I am Park Jin Young, the school principal and head director.” He said introducing himself. Kira twitched upong hearing hi name.

‘Impossible!! There is probably a lot of Park Jinyoung in the world’ she thought. DM then introduced themselves one by one. After that, BOA went to the principal’s office since there are some papers to be done.

“Oh… These must be the 10 you’re talking about songsaengnim.” Boa smilled sweetly. Kira knew it was just a fake smile so she glared at her.

“SO what will they be taking?” she asked Jinyoung.

“They’ll be taking dance. So Boa I expect a lot from you.” Jinyoung said. DM just smiled. After the orientation, DM went home.

“Those filthy beggars are so not passing in my class… Let’s just see how they perform in my class.” Boa said with smirk on her face

---------------------------

this is the last teaser everyone the next chapter is the  YOU KNOW WHAT!!

My test are in the 11th (kyaah!! That's even my birthday so unlucky -_-") and 12th.

I'll be posting the CHOSEN MEMBERS OF DM and D-CLASH, and not to forget our MINORS!!

as i've said in the rules..

"If you’re not chosen, well better luck next time… JOKE… I’ll be asking you if you still want to take part in the story… I want everyone to be part of the story… Honestly, when I apply for different apply stories and you like spend hours on the application form and then you won’t get chosen??! WOW.. what a complete waste of time. So everyone will be part of the story… BUT… the chosen are main characters and other will be the IMPORTANT minors…"

and

"You can Un-subscribe if you want to.. but please put no on the application form if you really don’t want…"

* if you put yes.. which i think most of you did... i expect no one would unsubscribe.. ^^ i mean like i was working hard on when do you appear and you would just ruin everything!! GAH!! You want me to die??!!

-okay LittleMissOreo can stop ranting now.. :))