Teaser #2

The Art Institute of Seoul (CLOSED!!!)

All of them stood up and had a grin on there face... They all knew what was going on in her head.

"Are we going to wake up oppa??" A girl who was poking his cheeks trying to wake him up. But he would just swing his hand through his face. Maybe he thought it was just a damn fly who was trying to his blood.

"No use.. We all know he's a heavy sleeper... So why bother..." The tallest said who was already going up to get her jacket. 

"Let's go to the park and earn us some money." Kira said with an evil smirk on her face. "Or we could kick D-Clash's instead!!"

"Yah.. unnie... We should not say that... That's bad.." her dongsaeng said who was obviously trying hard to hide her laugh.

"Let's go before were too late.... We need money! And i am so buying chocolate later!!" Another girl said who was already waiting by the door.

Kira's POV

I am so eating that chocolate she's buying... Kekeke... We all rushed out and headed to park. Woah... We got ourselves a huge crowd.

"I guess it's time to kick some . Let's conquer the floor!!" she said.

"Time to get us some cold cash... Looks like were getting a  two buckets of money on the bet." our youngest said, of course with an evil smirk.

We got into the crowd and it seems like the crowd just got thicker.

"Yah... Make that 3 buckets.... That would be enough for one whole month." i said.

"Well.. Well... well... looks like Dance Masterez are here to play." The leader of D-clash said who was obvously trying to heat things up.

"Oh please... You sound as if you have won against us already." ______ said with a Whatever tone. The leader of D-clash gritted her teeth.

"Let's get this battle started." she shouted and we just smirked. The DJ got the music started. And obviously we were bored  by there performance. Yes they were poping and locking but something was missing. D-clash has always been the best street dancers when Dance Mastrez waren't born yet. But i guess there magic in dancing came off when we were on stage. They finished dancing and we smirked.

"That was awesome!!" _______ said and he was instantly clapping his hands for numerous time already. "But.... It isn't just enough to beat us." he continued but this time with a more agressive facial expression. It was undeniable. We had decided that three of us are just going to perform today so that we wouldn't be reaveling much for our dance for the upcoming Dance Battle.

"So Kira, ____, _____.. You go up since the three of you knows that dance perfectly well... Well be standing here and of course we are so taking bets..." ______ said who was very obsess with money.

"Time to kick some D-clash !!" _____ said. _____ and me just laughed and started dancing as the music played. The crowd had there jaws down. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5x6TshVD8I&feature=related

When we were about to finish, D-clash already left.

"I think they knew they were going to lose... " ______ said laughing. All of us were lauhing and we totally had fu. It's been a long time since we've done this.

"Look at this money!!" _________ said raising up two buckets of money. And _____ was also doing the same.

"Let's go grocery shopping!!" _____ said. "But first we should count the money."

"Yup first things first.... So we would know how to budget it." ______ said and we all nodded

Jinyoung's POV

Woah... those 3 are talented dancers. Gotto snoop around to see if the others dance too. After awhile my phone rang. 

"Yoboseyo??"

"Park songsaengnim .. Its Boa... I just wanted to inform you that i found 10 students who are goi--" before she could finish what she is saying i cut her off.

"Dont make desicion on your own Boa... I found 3 boys and 6 girls... And i think they deserve to be part  of AIS... I'm going to give them scholarship..." i said and hang up on her without saying goodbye.

"All i have to do now is get to know them but first things first.. Gotta find if the others has talent..."

Meanwhile at AIS

Boa's POV

How can he just hang up on me!!

"Songsaengnim..." Hyun Bin said poking my arms.

"What?!!!" i shouted. I am obvously furious right now. He remained silent.

"Aish!! Chincha??!! I can't get what is in his mind right now!! He wants the 10 slots remaining to be given to some poor children!!??" I shouted hyterically.

"What are you---"

"Aish!! Hyun Songsaengnim!! Do you even know what that means??" i said again.

"Songsaengnim... I don't know what you are talking about." he finally said.

"Aish!! Wy are people useless nowadays!!" i shouted leaving the room with him dumbfounded.

If that what he wants then fine. I hope those 10 prepare themselves for hell.

I still haven't finalize on the kpop thingy artist and courses they will take..

If you are wondering who the hell is D-clash... It's the name of the rival droup of Dance Masterz!! Yey!!!

lol....

So heres a teaser everyone... I hope you like it and

REMEMBER THE DEADLINE IS JULY 31!!

SO APPLY!!!!