Teaser 1 + extras :))

The Art Institute of Seoul (CLOSED!!!)

 

AIS (The Teachers Building)

It was already pass lunch time when the teachers of AIS finished their work.  They run into different application forms to see who get in there school for the next school year about 3802 sent their application with CD on them to see if they got the talent. Only 490 of them got in. They we're still needing 10 more... None of the remaining applications we're impressing them. 

"Park Songsaengnim" Hyori said as she double checked the papers. 

"Yes.. Lee Songsaengnim" He answered as he continued to sign all the papers needed for the next school year. Work was piling up as the start of the school year get nearer. In just 2 weeks the gates of AIS will be open again.

"I was just going to ask if there are any changes to the schedule?" she said. 

"Tsk..." Kwon Songsaengnim hissed. "Lee Songsaengnim, you've been her in this school for almost 5 years!! How come your still asking about the schedules of the children!!"

"Kwon Songsaengnim, she was just suggesting" Rain said as she defended Hyori who was too afraid of Boa to say her thoughts.

"Wouldn't it be wonderful if something’s changes in this school?" Yoon Ji said. She started to feel the tension building up in the room. 

"Yeah.. We’ve been teaching students who are elite and have money... I want to teach students with real talent..." Bae Sonsaengnim said. Leaving the other teachers dumbfounded of his sayings. He was the typical teacher who would just stay silent in one corner and he would just do the work given to him.

"I agree with Bae Songsaengnim!!" Hyori said as she raised her hands up.

"This school was made for elites with talent!! Bae songsaengnim are you telling me that MY students today are not talented enough to enter our school premises??!!" Boa said in an angry tone. It’s just a matter of minutes that her angriness will be out.

Young Jun shrugged her off since he knows she won't stop yapping off if you will still talk back at her.

"I agree with Kwon Songsaengnim... This school was made for elites...  I don't think the poor could ever pay for our tuition fees." Hyun Bin said.

"I think it's better if we let poor children’s enter our school. Talents are what we need. Not money. Talent is what we developed here... Keep that in mind Kwon songsaengnim.." Rain said. The teachers started to shout at each other and it was starting to annoy Park Ji Young.

"STOP!!!" Ji young shouted. Soon the teachers stopped and sit on their chairs. It was a long time since they have seen him mad. "i will decide on that... Let me think about these things..."

"Ne songsaengnim..." they answered.

"That is all... you may go back to your rooms now. Tomorrow we will start calling the chosen applicants. If anyone needs me, tell them I’m out on a walk and i won't be back till night." he said stood up and went of the room.

"Phew... Glad that was done..." Hyori said and bowed down and exited the room too and headed off to her room to have her sleep.

Jinyoung's POV

Those two never stop fighting... Aigoo.. This year is always the same to last year... How can i make this year totally different?

I went out of the campus. I sighed how the world works now a days. I miss my daughter... I wonder where she is now... It's been 13 years i last saw her.  Hei Ryung, where are you know??

-end-

----

Meanwhile at the Dance Masterz Studio...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNRR9rdIcag

(SINO ANG PINOY DITO??!! I know they are all guys.. but just imagine... kekeke... I'm a proud PINOY!!)

As the 10 teenagers pushes themselves for the next battle of their life. The Street Dance Battle was just around the corner. The Street Crown couldn't possibly be beaten by any group in Seoul. There passion was dancing. It was the only thing they enjoy. It wasn't just a leisure time for them. It was work for them. They dance for there everyday living. As the song ended, all of them collapsed. 

"Can anyone hand me a bottle of water??" The oldest said. 

"Ne oppa... I'll get us some water for all of us..." The youngest said. She stood up and went to their kitchen and open there fridge.

"OPPA!!!" she shouted.

"Yes?? And ______ it's Unnie... Not Oppa..." the second eldest said who was already in the kitchen to grab something to eat.

"Mianhe unnie.. i was calling for oppa..." She said and bowed down.

"Aigoo.. Our youngest is so respectful..." She said and pinched her cheeks. "No need to worry about oppa... He already steps in his dream land."

"Oww... Unnie.. We have a problem... We don’t have water anymore... Not even a single drop." 

"Omo... Did you check the bottles? Aigoo... Did Kira(she is my character) forgot to go grocerry shopping again!!??" she asked and the younger one nodded. "How about the faucet? I hope they don't mind drinking from the faucet.. And this is all Kira's fault..." she said and bit her lips.

"Dongsaengs!!!" the second oldest shouted...

"Ne?!!" the youngers said who was still lying down on the floor too tired to even sit up straight.

"We only have faucet water... We have no water to drink... plus no money to buy water.. Since Kira totally forgot to buy water in the first place" she shouted. Everyone glared at Kira.

"Yah!!! If it weren't for me you wouldn't have thing to eat!! And FYI everyone gave me the list they wanted to eat... NO ONE LISTED WATER... So why is that my fault!!" Kira answered them while giving out her oh-so-famous glare which instantly made them stop glaring at her and just heaved out a sigh.

"Crap!! How could we possibly forget about water!! Water is essential!!" the girls with pigtails on said who was over reacting.

"I know one thing we could make money..." a girl who was in ponytail. She had a playful smirk on her face. She was always dependable on ideas... 

 

 

Okay i know it's short.. but yeah... School is KILLING ME!!! argghh...

And here i my character... kekeke.. :"> For the next chapter... I'll be posting what course will our different kpop idols take...

AND THE DEADLINE OF SUBMITTING FORMS IS THE END OF JULY(july 31)...

I WANT TO START THE FIC ASAP!!!!

 

 

  • The Art Institute of Seoul (AIS)

  • Contact Info

  • Username
    LittleMissOreo
  • Link
    http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/20269
  • Email Address
    yochabel_alonzo
  • Character's Basic Info

  • Name
    Suzuki Ayumi Akira is the name she uses now.. But her real name is Park Hei Ryung
  • Nicknames:
    Ayu-ayu, MiMI, prefers to be called Kira
  • Age
    16
  • Date of birth
    August 11
  • Place of Birth
    Seoul, South Korea
  • Ethnicity
    half japanese and half korean
  • Character's Background

  • Personality
    She is quiet and reserved individual who is interested in security and peaceful living. Kira isn't the kind of person to negotiate with because of the glares she instantly gives out. The first impression of other to her is an Ice queen, she is even worse than Jessica Jung of SNSD. She isn’t that friendly and she is a hard to befriend. But if you get to know her more, you would see her warm and lovely side of her. 

    She is very loyal, faithful, and dependable. She place great importance on honesty and integrity. She can be depended on to do the right thing for her family and friends. While she generally takes things very seriously, she also usually has an offbeat sense of humor and can be a lot of fun - especially to her friends which she considers family. 

    She is extremely dependable on following through with things she has promised. She will work for long periods of time and put tremendous amounts of energy into doing any task which she see as important to fulfilling a goal. However, she will resist putting energy into things which don't make sense to her, or for which she can't see a practical application. 

    She is likely to be uncomfortable expressing her affection and emotion to others. She is usually quite supporting and caring individual with the people that she loves. Once she realizes the emotional needs of those who are close to her, she put effort to meet those needs. 

    She cares deeply about those close to her, although she usually is not comfortable with expressing her love. She is likely to express her affection through actions, rather than through words. 

    She usually has a great sense of space and function, and artistic appreciation. She might be a silent type person, she still knows what to wear on different occasions. 

    Under stress, she may fall into "catastrophe mode", where she sees nothing but all of the possibilities of what could go wrong. She will berate herself for things which she should have done differently, or duties which she failed to perform. She will lose her ability to see things calmly and reasonably, and will depress herself with her visions of doom.
  • Family Background
    She was born in Seoul, Korea with her two loving parents. The two were happy since they were longing for a child. Everything was perfect till her mom, Inoue Megumi, found out that her husband was in a relationship with someone else. She was only 3 years old when her parents divorced. Even when she was young, she perfectly understood everything. This cause her to hate men. 

    The two divorce and Her mom and her went to Japan and lived there. Her mom worked as a teacher. When she was 5 years old, her mom remarried. She married a simple man named Suzuki Toshiro. Both decided to change her name to Suzuki Ayumi Akira since her mom isn't able to forget her father. 

    She happily accepted her new father since she wanted her mom to be happy. Everything was perfect. Everything went right. She had another Appa. Everything she wanted was given from expensive clothes, toys and everything especially the love she had. 

    Her parents went for a honeymoon in Kyoto. They left Kira alone with her grandparents. When they we're on they were back, something unexpected happened. There crashed to another car. No one survived in the accident even her parents. She was only 13 years old then when her parents died. 

    her grandparents decided to took her back to seoul for her to enjoy her life again instead of sulking in her room and crying till she slept. Since her grandparents were too old for traveling they send her alone. It took one long year for her recover again. She made money through working 3 part time jobs. One was a waitress, the other is a bartender and as a street performer. 

    Being a street performer, she found Dance Masterz. Her new family. She became one when one of the members saw her performing.
  • Likes
    -Loves anything that taste sweet. 
    -Oreos with peanut butter on them 
    -reading books and manga 
    -Taking care of her dog, EL(http://shechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/cute-dog-9.jpg) 
    -Stargazing or looking up in the sky and watch clouds move and guess what it looks like 
    -Doodling on her notebook 
    -Dancing 
    -playing her guitar 
    -sneakers 
    - her angry bird plushy
  • Dislikes
     
  • -Waking up early 
    -Killer heels, she rather has nothing on her feet than wear them and besides she’s tall 
    -Dislike spinach, sometimes she wonders how come Popeye the sailor man loves it 
    -Hates it when someone pinches her cheeks 
    -Extremely hates liars, cheaters, erts 
    -Hates the color green 
    -She also hates watching horror movies because it gives her nightmare. 
    -She dislikes homework.
  • Hobbies
    -taking care of her dog 
    -reading books 
    -surfing the net till wee hours 
    -Playing her guitar 
    -Taking care of children, despite her being a quiet person, she loves taking care of kids. She doesn’t want them to experience what happened to her 
    -She loves taking picture and she wanted to be a photographer when she was little. 
    -playing angry birds
  • Habits
    -Tends to speak in French when she is mad, 
    -Taps the table when bored to death 
    -Sings randomly whenever she has her earphones on 
    -Eating chocolates before and after meal, it her routine every meal, no specific reason, she just loves sweets and can’t resist them 
    -Playing her guitar and sings along when she is alone 
    -Loves to sing in the shower 
    -Sometimes when her anger reach her boiling point, she would dance her anger out
  • Trivia
    -she has collection on sneaker and hat. 
    -Disney, Tokyo is a very special place for her 
    -Her locket was given to her when she was born. The locket has PHR carved on it. 
    -Only sweets can make her happy. 
    -She has a collection of book at home. 
    -Her favorite book is Harry potter. 
    -She hates the color green but loves the color neon green. 
    -She makes sure she doesn't drink any alcohol. She has a bad experience with it. 
    -She never forgets her camera at her house. 
    -She can speak 6 languages: English, Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish, and Mandarin 
    -Her bloodtype is AB negative
  • Persona
    The Ice Cold Beauty Goddess
  • Appearance

  • Appearance
    http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnlpyuGrxq1qfs2hso1_500.jpg 
    http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lne0gxYP781qbsd4uo1_500.jpg 
    http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmmjl9Cyun1qbu1tso1_500.jpg 
  • Name of Ulzzang
    Kim Jee In
  • Back-up Ulzzang
    http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnni438ZsV1qjb1n0o1_400.jpg
  • Name of back-up ulzzang
    Seo Ji Hye
  • Fashion style
    She loves to wear hats and hoodies. Anything to make her look like a boy, despite that she has a long hair. She doesn’t care what she looks like in front of someone. She is proud of what she looks like and protests when someone does her makeup. 

    She loves wearing tomboyish outfits with a feminine twist. She hates heels more than anything in the world, but still uses them but only in a few times. She loves sneakers and has tons of them. The only girly thing she likes is flower printed dresses and shorts. 

    Fashion style links: 
    Daily dress: 
    http://ragzdressware.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/016.jpg?w=243&h=300 
    http://data.whicdn.com/images/9953723/emma-add-031511-3_large.jpg?1305913810 
    http://www.causewaymall.com/shop/images/PD-2795.2.jpg 

    During winter: http://bp3.blogger.com/_GoB0nZJcPyk/R0I2iaHic2I/AAAAAAAAAME/3VhPdoCdVIg/s400/Tabbed+Cuff+Roomy+Wrap+Coat.jpg
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XC-2343R5FI/TQyJW5jcOtI/AAAAAAAAAOc/a7N3e8knoHM/s1600/2010-12-189.jpg 

    Dresses: 
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_GzVP6bk2vq8/TFLd5sge2SI/AAAAAAAAAz0/wbdZVoIqNfs/s1600/0dfebe0e-4904-4f47-80de-dff7c482cd3b.jpg 
    http://www.causewaymall.com/shop/images/PD-2832.3.jpg 
    http://www.causewaymall.com/shop/images/PD-2884.jpg 

    Simply going out: 
    http://www.fashionfame.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/ashley-tisdale-casual-wear.jpeg 
    http://www.causewaymall.com/shop/images/T-3113.jpg 
    http://www.causewaymall.com/shop/images/T-3149.2.jpg 
    http://www.causewaymall.com/shop/images/T-2959.2.jpg 

    Sport wear: 
    http://www.ttdm.org/UploadPic/2010-5-1/201051920337184.jpg 
    http://www.ttdm.org/UploadPic/2010-5-1/201051920337948.jpg 
    http://www.nitrolicious.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/HO11_JRS_Sportswear-105.jpg 
  • School is COOL when you study at AIS

  • Minor Course
    Singing
  • Talents
    Playing the guitar and the piano 
    A black belter in Taekwondo 
    Writing on both her hands 
    Photography and modeling thats why she didn't take it as minor courses
  • Failing subject
    Math, anything with numbers
  • Relationships

  • Family members:
    Park Jinyoung- Her real father. The one who broke her family up. The principal of AIS 

    Inoue Megumi- is her mom. A teacher. Died in a car crash. Loves her dauhter more than anything in the world 

    Suzuki Toshiro - Her new father. He was the one who renamed Kira. He loves Kira more than anything even though she isn't his real daughter
  • who is your close friend in the group?
    9th
  • How is your relationship with your members?
    Her members are the only persons whom she shows who she really is. Not the person who is cold but the person who smiles alot and is warm. 
    She is close to everyone
  • Lover
    CHOI SIWON
  • How is your relationship with him?
    Choi Siwon is a typical playboy. He always bother her around specially they are always in the same class and they sit next to each other.
  • Exboyfriend
    Kim Jaejoong
  • Where did things go wrong?
    They dated when she was 15 years old, her second year at Dance Masterz. The first person who ever made her ice melt. It was love sight for him. He did his best to melt her ice and he was able too. 

    Everything was perfect for the two. Everything went to the flow and everyone agreed they had a perfect relationship. 

    But everything went wrong when Dance Masterz went to a club to perform, there they saw Jaejoong drunk and kissing a girl. Kira saw everything. She didn't dare approach the two instead she went back to her Ice cold personality. The day after that, Jaejoong went to there underground place to see her but when he was about to hug her. She told him to never go near her anymore. She acted cold towards him. All of the members shooed him away after that day never heard any news about him.
  • Rival
    Tifanny of SNSD
  • Friends
    IU, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Sooyoung,