Teaser #3 or should i cal it CHAPTER 1???

The Art Institute of Seoul (CLOSED!!!)

 

"KKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!" aloud shout was heard on the house of DM. Kira who was sleeping like a log didn't hear anything instead she hid under her pillows.

"Get up you Chocolate stealer!!" MSM (I’ll be getting the chosen initials... don't worry I’ve only pick HER so there are about 8 more slots) shouted while shaking her up. But no use Kira remained the same.

"Yah!! Get up or face the consequences!!" she shouted again. Still remained the same.

"How can this girl sleep like this!!" she gritted her teeth left the room to get a pail of water. "I bet this will wake her up."

She entered the room, looked at her and smiled evilly. She then poured water on her after 30 seconds that was the only time she realize she was wet.

"THE HELL!!!" she sat up and looked at her. MSM just smiled innocently at her as if nothing happened.

"You are so gonna get it!!" Kira said and ran after her. It was like a Cat catching her prey.

"Get back here MSM!!!!!!" kira shouted while running after her when they reached the other side of the ware house. MSM stopped causing Kira to bump on to her.

"Gotcha!!" Kira said while holding her arms. "Time for payback!!"

"YOU TWO!!! LOOK WHAT MESS YOU DID!!!" ____________ said who was very grumpy even in the morning. Both stopped bickering.

"Oppa... Good morning!!" they both said with puppy eyes and cute faces. "oppa, why so grumpy in the morning??" MSM said with a cute tone.

"I wouldn't be so grumpy if you didn’t do that mess..." ________ said while pointing the wet floor were both of them played Tag your it. The two looked at the mess, turned back to him still with a smile.

"Kira on the count of three.." MSM said smiling and Kira just nodded. "1.... 2.... 3" on 3 both bolted away from there oppa.

~MEANWHILE at AIS~

"Bi Songsaengim.. I'm counting on you on this work I’m going to give you." The principal pleaded for Rain's help.

"And what is this for?" he asked accepting the folder given to him. He looked at it curiously.

"These... are files i found out on the 10 students I’m telling you about... It's just a matter of time; AIS will be opening another school year... I want you to watch their every move." 

"Is that all?? Have you told them about the scholarship sonasaengnim?" he said as he looked into 10 applications."

"No.. I haven't... I haven't met them at all... That’s why I’m assigning you to do this... Songsaengnim... I know you deal well with this kind of kids... Please... Watch their every move this day... After that... I want you to judge them.. If they got what they take to be a part of our school... But I don't doubt them.. I've seen them dance... but only three of them.. That's why i want you to keep watching them till the end of the day.. There scholarship lies in your hands Rain Bi.." he said. Rain feeling a bid responsibility given to him, he then went on to his journey...

The two didn't know.. Boa was nearby the principal’s room. She was able to hear their conversation.

"Hyun Bin.. i want you to follow Bi songsaengnim... Whatever you do, do not let him take a chance to give the scholarship to those filthy beggars..." she said while phoning Hyun Bin. He wasn't able to say anything. He sighed and followed what Boa said. 

~AT DM's WAREHOUSE~

All of them went to the dance room to practice their dance. While they were dancing there leader _________ receive a text...

TO: ___________

FR.: The Streets

HEY!!! TONIGHT THE BATTLE!! HOPE YOU’RE READY!!!

SAME PLACE SAME TIME!!!

SEE YOU!!!

I read that way. 

"Guys... the battles tonight... so let's all relax so we'll be ready for the competition"  ________________ said.

"FINALLY!!!"  ___________ said shouting with happiness. "I've been waiting for it!!" 

"Come on let's go!!" ___________ said and everyone cheered.

Everyone was relaxing. Some were at the balcony singing while playing the guitar, others were crowding at the only keyboard they had since it was expensive they needed to take turns. Kira was at the kitchen trying to find the last piece of chocolate she hid yesterday so MSM couldn't eat it.

"kekeke... Mianher MSM.. But chocolates are mine!!" she said while opening the wrapper and bit it...

"SO that’s where you hid my chocolate, you chocolate thief!!" MSM said while crossing her arms. Kira who was enjoying her food didn't care about her, instead she continued eating. She sighed it was the nth time when they fought about sweets. 

"OPPA!! KIRA ATE MY CHOCOLATE!!!"  she shouted.

"No I did not!!" kira said. Obviously lying since her hand was coated by chocolate.

"Kira!! Stop lying!!" MSM said stomping her feet on the ground.

"I SO DID NOT!" kira said again. The 8 members where crowding the both. The shook there head. They knew kira was telling a white lie. They also knew both of them would forgive each other eventually it was just a matter of time.

"Kira, how many times did I tell you to never take MSM's chocolate?" ________ said.

"10?? no.. no.. I think it was a millionth time.." she said still enjoying the chocolate.

"I don't know what you’re thinking... But I think we should remind ourselves we need to buy each chocolates so they would stop bickering.. It’s annoying sometimes..." _______ said and the other just agreed.

"Okay... how about let’s all get to the living room and sing?? Just like old times.. Remember last year when we were waiting for the time to come!!" _____ said.

"Ne.. good times good times..." ___________ said.

"But before that... I think Kira needs a bath.." MSM said who was laughing at Kira since she was in a mess. Kira gave out her icy glares and everyone stopped laughing.

"Let's go.. Before The Ice cold beauty Goddess freeze us to death." __________ said between laughs.

"You are all so gonna get it!!" Kira said trying to catch each one of them.

Not far away from them... Rain was watching the 10 kids playing Tag you It..

"Feels like old times...." he said still observing them. "By their attitudes alone, you can tell they really deserve to be in the school."

Hyun bin was also in the watch... Observing each move Rain took...

Hours had past.. The house was a big mess... It's looks like they played 'Food Fight' rather than Tag, they totally forgot about their money problems specially they only had their grocery shopping yesterday.

_____ looked at the time. "OH MY GAWD!!! It's 6:30 pm!!! And it takes an hour and 30 minutes to get there!!! Everyone get ready in 20 minutes will be going!!"

Everyone panicked... they doubled their effort to be ready on time. In just 15 minutes they were done changing.

"1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9.... where missing one!!" _______ said.

"I'm coming" Kira said who was tying her shoelaces.

"PALLI!!!" they all said. When they were ready.. 

"Let’s go!!!" They said...

 The two watchers followed the teenagers.

"Going out at this time of hour??" 

They reached there but the dance battle was finish. They called out the DJ, so they could perform but they didn't let them especially there rival.. D-Clash...

"NO WAY!!! THERE LATE!! WHY SHOULD THEY PERFORM!!" ________ said who was a member of D-clash.

"Ne!! We've already won!!" another member of D-clash said.

"I'm really sorry _________ but rules are rules..." the DJ said.

D-clash was cheering since they finally had their crown back after 3 years.

"Tsk... They wouldn't have won anyway when we performed.."  ___________ said...

"FINE!! If they won't let us perform... Lets perform outside!! The rules only goes beyond the doors of this dome anyway.." Kira said. All of them were shock to hear a brilliant idea from kira.

"GOD!! We are so glad to have Kira on our group!!" ______ said while hugging her.

"By the way.. Kira, I am so gonna buy you lots of chocolate!!" ____ said. Kira smirked and said "I'll be keeping that in mind then."

"Dance Masterez!! Let's go... To where street dancing originated!!" there leader said. They all went out and blocked all the way where there was an exit.

"What is the meaning of this!!" the leader of D-clash said.

"Why can't you just accept you loss!!" _________ said.

"Like that would ever happen _________" MSM said.

"Dance masterez!!" the DJ said out loud. Applause and shouts was heard.  DM members just smirked. They huddled up just what they always do before performing.

"Always remember what is written on our Clubs wall... 

On with the dance! let joy be unconfined;
No sleep till morn, when Youth and Pleasure meet
To chase the glowing hours with flying feet." the leader said.. Just something to bring the wild dancers out in them.

"I am so ready to snatch the prize money away from D-clash they can keep the trophy besides we have 3 of them in our living room.. Come on guys let's show them what DM got!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hurM8c97QLQ&feature=fvst (STEP UP 2 FTW!!!)

It was raining and pouring when they were dancing.. When they finished they were wet... and the prize was there...

“I knew it!! They at dancing!!” ______ said waving the envelope of money. “So… what are we gonna buy with this money??”

“Maybe we could buy another keyboard??” _______ said.

“Are we forgetting something?? The trophy is still them…” _______ said.

“No need to worry.. They can keep it…” Kira said. She knew D-clash wouldn’t hand it to them anyway.

“So what are we going to buy??” ______ said. DM was on their way home. It was useless trying to find shelter for the rain, they were wet anyway. They went to the bus stop to wait for the bus. While waiting they reminiscing the past event just happened.

“Did you see the look on their face!!??” ______ said. “It was like this!!” ___ said who was imitating one of the members of D-clash reaction.

“Yah.. They might hear us!!” _________ said.

“I don’t care.. Let them hear us!!” MSM said.

After a while a bus arrived and it was not even half full but everyone was staring at them. They shrugged it off and went at the back of the bus.

~Meanwhile at Rain’s car~

Those teenagers got some talent. They are so getting in AIS. They could be even better than those who are studying there already. There dance wasn’t about perfecting the steps… I saw it more of enjoying what you are doing.  Those kids aren’t like anyone.

After an hour or two… about 12 am in the evening.

DM got home with a smile on their face.

“Are you guys sleepy??” ____ said. Everyone shook their head.

“Get change and let’s stay at park for now… Let’s sing and dance our heart out… Anyway this calls for a celebration.” There leader said.

“Me and ________ are getting the snacks…” ____ said waving her hands up.

“I’ll get the instruments…” ___ said.

“Ang we’ll go get some wood… We need a bonfire!!” _________ said. Everyone bolted there up on their rooms and change. Each of them was assigned to do something and after 30 minutes they started there mini-celebration. Some were singing and others were dancing, while the food monsters was just munching there food and watching the performers for that night.

“Kira.. go get some more soda… please!!!”  _________ said ordering her.

“No way!!” she said. “Why me??!!”

“Kira… You can go alone…  If anyone tries to you, you can always do your taekwondo skills..” _______ said. Kira puffed her cheeks and went away from them to buy soda.

As she was walking, she felt someone was following her. She looked behind and found no one.

“Must be dreaming…” she said to herself and continued walking. But she still felt someone was following her. She stopped for a moment and went near the bushes.  She smirked.

“So that where you’re hiding ahjusshi” she said. It startled the person. The man stood up and dusted dirt from his pants.

“Annyeonghaseo… I’m---” before he could fisnish Kira tackled him.

“Yah!! Ahjusshii!! You’re coming with me!!” Kira grabbed his ear and dragged him where her members were.

“Finally!! Soda’s here!!” _____ said approaching Kira. She stopped a moment when she saw Kira empty handed and was pulling a man’s ear.

“Yah!! Kira!! We told you to buy as S-O-D-A!!” ____ spelled it out for her. “Not a man!!”

“What are you doing to that poor man’s ear!!??” ___ said.

“Oh yeah.. that… Well he was following me so I decided to take him here… And he’s weird..” Kira said releasing the ear of the man.

The man rubbed his ear. It was red as a tomato.

“That must have hurt a lot!!” ___ said who sounded more amaze.

“Well ahjusshi… Why were you following Kira anyway??” ____ said.

“Before I answer your question.. I want to introduce myself… I’m Rain Bi… but you can call me Bi songsaengnim.. I am a teacher at Art Institute of Seoul…” Rain started.

“And we should care why??” Kira said sarcastically. She didn’t want to hear anything about AIS.

“Kira… Be nice…” ____ said but Kira only rolled her eyes.

“As I was saying… I am a teacher at---”  again Kira cut him.

“Get to the point ahjusshi!!” Kira shouted… She was getting impatient.

“Kira!!” there leader shouted. Kira stopped and said “Mianhe oppa..” while pouting. Rain reached out for her cheeks and pinched it.

“Oppa!! Look he’s a ert!!” Kira shouted as she kicked him on his leg.

“Kira… Stop that.. Oppa’s really going to get mad.” ______ said while giving a mad look at her. “Mianhe songsaengnim… Kira can be mean sometime..” he said sorry on behalf of her.

“As I was saying again.. I am a teacher as AIS. And I am watching your every move since this morning… And I want to tell you that… The 10 of you are given a full paid--”

“BI SONGSAENGIM!!!”

“what now??” Rain muttered.

“Great!! Another ahjushhi!!” Kira said. Everyone looked at her and sighed. It was hopeless trying to convince her to respect them since she has deep hatred for men.

“Park Songsaengnim told me that I should tell you that you shouldn’t give the scholarship to them..” Hyun bin said while panting slowly.

“That’s impossible Hyun Songsaengnim..” Rain said bringing out his cellphone to call Park Songsaengnim. The 10 teenagers watch the ahjusshis quarrel a bit. They all sat and each has something to eat, it was like a lie movie for them. The two then realize what they were doing and they immediately stopped.

“Where was i??” Rain asked the 10 kids. The 10 only blinked there eyes I response. “Oh right… I remember now.. Your give full paid scholarship to attend AIS and you’ll be given 500,000 won each every week for pocket money.. How does that sound to your guys?”

The 10 exchange glances to each other wondering what they will answer him.

“Ahm.. Songsaengnim… We would like to think about it first… Can you come back first thing in the morning??” _________ said.

“Yes.. yes.. Here’s my card.. just call me if you need to ask questions… We’ll be expecting a ys from you guys.” Rain said bowed down and left along with Hyun Bin.

The 10 were startled. They didn’t know what to do. Should they accept it?? Or should they reject the great offer of AIS?

“Oppa… are we going??” _______ asked while tugging the shirt of the eldest…

“I don’t know ______. What do you think??” he asked.

 “I think it’s awesome!!” _________ said. “I mean like all expense paid and we’re going to receive 500,000 won per week!!”

“But guys.. If we go that means we’ll be leaving this place…” ________ said. “Have you forgotten that AIS is a dormitory school??”

“And not to forget only ‘TALENTED RICH KIDS’ study there.”  ______ said emphasizing the words talented rich kids.

“I think it great if we go..” _________ said.

“But whose gonna stay and look after our club??” _____ said.

“no one should be left… Where one goes… Everyone goes!!” ____ said.

“Kira, what do you think??” _____ said. Kira was left in space; she wasn’t talking much after Rain’s explanation. In short, she was in deep thoughts.

“Kira?? Kira??” ________ said while waving her hands in front of kira’s face.

“N-ne?” she said.

“What wrong??” MSM asked…

“Oh.. Nothing.. I’m just tired… Let’s talk about this tomorrow ne??” Kira said and stood up. “I’ll be going back at the warehouse now.. Good night..”

“Kira…” __________ said. They watched her until she was out of there sight..

“Let’s go now also…” _________ said and they started to clean things up. They headed back to their house and they immediately slumped themselves in their bedroom. It was a tiring day after all…

----------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to post this now..

and i;m still busy... :((

My exams are coming up.. :((((((((((

LOL!!!!! anyway... I;m done with my SIP!! hooray for me...

So  the DEADINE IS ON AUGUST 12!!! when the clock stucts at exactly 12 AM..

Applications will be closed...

:">

I hope everyone is excited about the story... :">

I'LL WORK HARD!!!!

Maybe i'll be posting a teaser on Tuesday.. Since its HOLIDAY!!

yey!!