Sohee or Minseok?

By Chence

Today, Xiumin went to the gym and worked out his guns. After Gym, they went to go shower.

"Hey Sohee, that's the guy's locker room!" Yubin screamed.

What are you talking about, I am a guy... WAIT. WAIT A MINUTE... Xiumin thought.

"Oh that's right! You know what, I'm going to change after school..." Xiumin's high-pitched voice cheered.

 


School is finally over!! It felt like a decade... Xiumin thought.

"Hey Sohee, are you walking today?" D.O cheered.

"I always walk home." Xiumin grumbled.

"Sorry... It's just that sometimes your mom rides you home and I get lonely sometimes." D.O looked down.

"I'm sorry, Kyungsoo."

"D.O is my nickname for you Sohee. Remember when you said you didn't like it?"

"I like Kyungsoo now."

"You got a little chubby. I'm glad, because I'm afraid you're going to be boney like a skeleton, then when I hug you, you wouldn't be alive anymore and get crushed into little piece- I mean- Forget that last part." D.O blushed.

"Don't you have someone already?"

"I broke with Jongin 3 months ago... My parents didn't like him ,because they thought his badness would grow on me."

"Aww... I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I have you."

"Aww, thank you Kyungsoo." Xiumin smiled. "Kyungsoo, I'm going to be away for while. Can you stay and wait?"

"I can wait Sohee." his lips curved, and his smile was shining more than the sun.

 

Alright... No one is in the boys' bathroom! Xiumin was reliefed.

He stripped himself, and changed into fresh clothes. While he stuffing paper towels into his sister's bra, voices were heard from the other side. Xiumin panicked and ran inside one of the stalls and pretended to take a dump. 

I felt like I forgot something... I FORGOT MY BAG OF CLOTHES. UUUUGGGHHH... WHAT DO I DO!? Why is being a girl so hard?! Xiumin panicked. As soon has he unlocked the door, the bathroom door slammed against the wall.

"Whoa! Chenster looky here! Girl clothes! You know what that means?! Used !" An unfamiliar voice shouted.

"Yeol, you need to stop reading Lay's playboy magazines." A familiar voice said. It was Chen's.

"Chenster, maybe we're fated with a girl in the school." Yeol jumped.

Shoot. Chen and Yeol do your busniess and GET OUT.

"Let's get some!" Yeol cheered, walking forward, close to Xiumin's stall. Chen grabbed Yeol's shoulder and joked, "Let's bring it to the lost and found instead Yeol. Are you on drugs or something?"

"No. Are you going through a man period?"

Footsteps were getting louder and louder. Chanyeol picked up the clothes and stuffed them into the bag, Chen followed behind.

"WAIT," Xiumin shouted out, uncontrollably. "THAT'S MINE."

"Why do you have girl clothes with you, dude? That's not cool." Yeol said.

"Why do you wear guy clothes?!" Xiumin panicked.

"I asked first!!!"

"I have those clothes because... I bought my sister clothes this morning!" xiumin felt proud with his answer.

"Did you get up at 5 or something?" Chen scoffed.

"N-Yah. Duh." Xiumin did a high pitch voice at the word 'Duh'.

"Sohee is that you?" Chen was suprised.

"NO. NO. NO, THIS IS... SO- MINSEOK." 

"Minseok? Are you new?" Chen smiled.

"No- Yes! I got here 1 day ago."

"Oh... Welcome Minseok." Chen grinned.

"Um... Can I have my bag please...?" Xiumin asked.

"MAYBE NEXT TIME! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!" Chanyeol ran away, Chen caught him before he could reach the door handle.

"Give it back to him, Yeol. I'm going to tell Baek you're cheating on him."

"You wouldn't because I'd tell Suho and Kyung you like them."

"Hey! Suho is an angel, and Kyungsoo is very cute! Leave them out of this! AT least I don't try to make my lover jealous!"

"CAN I JUST HAVE MY BAG BACK? I DON'T WANT NO DRAMA." Xiumin exclaimed.

"Which stall are you in?" Chen grumbled, and grabbed the bag while Yeol wasn't focusing.

"I'm in the very last one, near the window!"

Chen went to the last stall, and knocked.

"Open up Minseok."

"I can't... I'm... I'm taking a log!"

"But it doesn't stink in here."

Darn it. 

"Slide it under the door."

"I want to properly greet you. What if you're missing and I can't find you because I didn't know what your face loked like, huh?"

God darn it. 

"You have lame excuses!"

"I wasn't the one who said Im takinga  log without making the room smelling like crap."

Xiumin moaned and unlocked the door, opening, and only showing his face with his body on the side of the wall, with the girl wig tucked in his shirt.

"Sohee?!" Chen exclaimed.

Xiumin quickly grabbed the bag, but Chen kept his grip.

"Sohee! What are you doing here?!" Chen exclaimed.

"SOHEE?!" Yeol walked over.

Xiumin had a chance and took the bga away from Chen and unlocked the door.

"Is that really you Sohee?" Chen banged against the door.

 

"What's taking Sohee so long...?" D.O worried.

"Maybe she's dead! Maybe she got kidnapped!" D.O thought.

He got up and went inside and went to the closet bathrooms, there was shouting from one of them. People are so weird these days. he thought. He knocked on the girls' bathroom door, and said, "Sohee? Are you okay? You've out for a while..." D.O worried.

"SOHEE, I'M GOING TO GO UP THAT HOLE AT THE DOOR, AND  STEAL ALL OF THOSE CLOTHES AND GIVE THEM TO MY PET DOG." Chanyeol shouted.

Sohee? What's she doing in the boys' room?! D.O was suprised.

 

Xiumin quickly straigthen the wig, put on the shirt, socks, and shoes. 

God darn it, why are bras so hard to wear with paper towels. He thought adjusting the bra.

WHERE'S AN ANGEL WHEN YOU NEED ONE?!

"Hey! What are you guys doing?!" D.O shouted from the door.

"Do you know a guy named Minseok?"

"Yeah...! No..."

"THIS IS SOHEE." Chen exlcaimed. "SOHEE THE ARE YOU DOING IN THE BOYS' ROOM?"

"This isn't Sohee!" Xiumin screeched.

D.O walked over, and pushed Yeol and Chen away.

"Sohee, open up the door!" D.O said, handing the handle.

Xiumin trusted D.O and unlocked the door, ready to head out. D.O tookXiumin's left hand and guide him out of the room.

"You idiot! Can't you read signs?!" D.O scolded.

"I'm sorry Kyungsoo..." 

"Seriously, I don't know where you would be without me. I'm glad you're still here. Idiot."

Xiumin smiled, and both walked home together.

 

"Kyungsoo trying to appress her." Chen grumbled.

"Does Kai still have feelings for him?" Yeol asked.

"No. Because it wouldn't make sense if Kai broke up woth Kyungsoo instead of Kyungsoo breaking up with Kai."

"I haven't seen him in a while since they broke up."

"He just needs to forget about Kyungsoo..."

"Oh god Chen... So who are you taking to the Winter Dance?"

"I don't know! I heard that Yixing will ask Suho out, so... I guess I'll go with Kyungsoo..."

"Are you just trying to get Kai jealous?"

"No, he isn't the jealous type."

"What if Kyungsoo is just using you?"

"He wouldn't, he's not like that."

"How about you ask Sohee out?"

"She's probably already taken."

"You never know unless you ask."

"You haven't asked Baek yet, are you cheating on him with Kris?"

"No! I'm too swag for Kris anyways."

"Heh. Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre."

 


Author's Momment:

I would go out with Xiuminnie ehuhuhu ♥♥♥

Thank you for waiting! Don't forget to comment your thoughts and subscribe!

Don't be a silent subbie! D: You'll miss out on everything.