o3

The Ice Princess & Her 12 Suitors

You tilted your head to the side "EXO?"

 

"Yesss ma'am"

 

You blinked your eyes in sudden shock and confusion. You didn't know what to say, you looked at your surroundings and realised that you were within the comfort of your own room, it turns out that you had grew tired and decided to take a nap unknowingly, but having this many people cramped in one room, you almost didn't recognise where you were yourself.

 

"I, uh-" you stuttered, still sitting on your bed whilst the rest of them stared

 

"Oh, mianhaeyo," one of them spoke "I guess we should introduce ourselves first" he smiled a little, he had quite a cheesy grin, actually, and when he smiled his cheek bones were quite high up. "I'm Suho," he introduced himself "leader of EXO-K, the korean part of our group. I have the ability to control water."

 

You raised an eyebrow. So is this the one that was planning to splash me with water? you thought.

 

Another one stepped out, he was fairly cute and had quite narrow eyes. "Annyeonghaseyo, i'm Byun Baekhyun. The power of light is in my hands but actually on the other hand, singing is what I call my passion" he said coolly

 

"We call him bacon," another one said, making you smirk and giggle. Baekhyun just looked at the other member with a glaring eye. "You see, if you say 'Baekhyun' in an american accent, it sounds like bacon. 'Bake-un'" he imitated, making you giggle again "Ah, mianhe, hyung" he apologised "anyway, i'm Park Chanyeol. Nice to meet you. I'm in charge of flame and height within the group." he bowed to you. You stared at him up and down and smiled a little, you seemed to have liked this guy already, he seemed chilled and relaxed, and yes, he was indeed very tall.

 

"I'm Do Kyungsoo, I can use whatever earth had to offer whatever us human beings had right before we had any technology. Some might think that my power is not as good as the others, but I think it's just as useful. Also, much like Baekhyun, one of my passions is also singing" he ended his introduction and you bowed to him slightly as well. He was quite shorter than the others and had fairly pursed lips.

 

"I'm the maknae Oh Sehun," a strawberry-blonde haired boy spoke out  "Wind is my special god-given powers. Annyeonghasseyo, princess MiNa-ssi." You looked at him and thought that he was rather a  fairly good-looking guy.  Tall and handsome, now all that's left is for you to know his personality. Even if you are both the same age, you still bowed to each other in respect.

 

Then the last member of EXO-K stepped out. He seemed fairly quiet all the way through the introductions of the other members. He had pursed lips as well and had tousled dark brown hair. Finally, his mouth opened to speak "The ability to teleport and the face of the group, my name is Kim Jongin, good to meet you, princess."

 

"Well, at least that's what he calls himself, the 'face' of the group" Chanyeol pointed out

 

"Okay, now we've introduced all the members of EXO-K," Suho spoke "but actually uh, princess, you were being really quiet during the introductions"

 

"Maybe she was just mind-blown at our good looks and charms"

 

You snapped out of your daydreaming zone at his words. "Uh, huh? Oh, right. Jogiyo, um, so, you're divided in to two groups, right? EXO-K and EXO..."

 

"M"

 

"Ah, right. So only the people in K are Korean and the people in M are Chinese?" you asked

 

"Not all of them are Chinese, there's two people from Korea, but they're quite good in speaking Chinese too"

 

"So, why do you divide yourselves in to two groups if you say that you are 'one'?"

 

"Because we are 'one', we just divide ourselves in to these groups for the sake of it."

 

"Oh, okay," you simply agreed. "So, um, what about the next group then?"

 

All of EXO-K stepped back and the other group that you were assuming was EXO-M had stepped in. There were a lot of people so of course there were a lot of introductions, but you didn't mind since you did feel curious about all of them. A tall, golden haired boy who seemed remarkably handsome yet at the same time bad boy-ish type. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kris, leader of EXO-M. I have the power that most of my members envy for; the power of flight." Being a slight show-off, he tried to use his powers in attempt to woo you. Kris had began hovering a few inches above the ground, earning a small round of applause from you.

 

"Nice" you said

 

Next, an even taller one stepped out. He had jet black hair and almond shaped eyes. "I'm Tao. I have the ability to time control. My other passion is that I also like to do martial arts. Honour to meet you, princess MiNa-ssi."

 

As the introductions went on, EXO-M did something that EXO-K didn't, and that was giving you a little taste of their god-given powers and special abilities. There was Lay with the power of healing, he showed his powers by helping a scar on the rim of his own ankle fade away. You were left impressed.

 

Chen, a Korean member, showed you his dramatic power of lightning by making it rain heavily and thunder banging outside. You screamed at the sound of it and asked him to stop even though you said that his powers were very 'cool'; strictly speaking, you hated thunder storms.

 

Xiumin, another Korean member had made the room feel very chilly indeed with his power of frost. Your teeth clattered at the temperature and you began shivering until he stopped.

 

The last member spoke. "I'm Luhan," he introduced "and I have the power of telepathy. Since the rest of the members gave you a short demo of how their powers work, I suppose I should do the same. Please, princess, think of anything, anything right now and ill be able to tell what you're thinking."

 

You narrowed your eyes at him a little. "Arrasso, okay, go ahead."

 

He narrowed his eyes back at you, too. Luhan seemed to have full on ahead concentration. "You're thinking...you're thinking of who to pick within the twelve of us, aren't you?" he grinned

 

"Not even close" you replied

 

"Eh? Really? Ah, I guess I have to work on that then" he repented. You smiled a little then stood up.

 

"I guess it's only fair if it's my turn too now, right?" you said "Annyeonghassyo, i'm Park MiNa. Princess of Busan. My mother died whilst I was still at a young age, leaving my father to rule on his own. On behalf of his benefit, I was told to find a suitor soon so that he would come in place of king, meaning that's you twelve. I should warn you though, i'm not an easy pickle, most of the people that are close to me know so, earning me the nickname 'Ice Princess'. I don't like the nickname, but I guess that's what I am."

 

A few claps came from them. "Easy pickle" one of them mimicked you.

 

"Is that so, princess?"

 

"Ne"

 

All of a sudden, you heard footsteps drawing in closer and closer, you then realised that your own dad was peering through the door of your bedroom. He came in and all of EXO started greeting him and giving full 90 degree bows each. "Annyeonghasseyo!" they said in harmony.

 

"Ah, I see you've met EXO already, MiNa."

 

"Ne, appa"

 

"I hope you have gotten aquainted with yourselves. On the other hand, we have to make our guests feel comfortable as well. Would you mind following me two doors down to where you will be staying? There will be two rooms, each one is for EXO-K and EXO-M separate. 3 bunk beds in one room. I hope you will find it comfortable here."

 

"Ne, Sir King Park" Suho said rather formally

 

"Ah, you don't have to say it so formally. You can call me abeoji if you want." he said

 

"Oh, okay then"

 

You made a face at your dad's words. Abeoji? What exactly is he trying to imply here?

 

Your father led them down to the room two doors down. All of them remained quiet in respect to your dad, you decided to just stay in your room however to give the guests some time to get settled in.

 

You didn't exactly 'like' them, not just yet. Like the person you are, you don't open up a lot to people. All you were doing back then was simply just being nice to give a good first impression. Some of them seem much like an ideal husband, tall dark and handsome, but then again, none really suited your taste. They don't seem like rude or immature guys to you, so hopefully you might get along with each other.

 

"So all we have to do now is seduce the princess?"

 

"Try your hardest, she's generally not easy" you heard your father say

 

You made a face. You didn't like being treated as a prize to be won. You at least hoped they won't act like a complete or playboy once you get to know each other.

 

 

"The princess is pretty hot; i bet you she'd fall for me in a week"

 

 

Or maybe not, you thought.

 

 

 

A/N: hey guys, just thought to let you know that feel free to comment down below! it's looking a bit empty right now, but thanks on the support so far!