Again???

Boys Over Flower Season 2 [HIATUS]
"YOU AGAIN?!" The both of us shouted in unison. He really did take me by surprise. 
 
"W-why are you here?!" I stuttered, obviously embarrassed by his sudden entrance. It took me awhile to speak again as our gazes were locked. 
 
I stared at his face, and surprisingly, it was pale, uneasy, and everything but calm. I could hear him panting, his heartbeat quickened under his chest, with cold sweat covering his face. I wonder what was he scared of? Why was he panting his hard? His breath slowed down, and before I knew it, he wore back his cold looking eyes, cold looking face. 
 
"Is that a question I should answer?" he replied with a question. How smart. 
 
"Well what do you expect?! Out of all places you could've gone, you go to the girl's restroom! I believe you a have good reason to be here." I started to think he pretended to come here just to see girls' ... Omg no no. I shook my head violently, shaking my thoughts away. 
 
I caught his face expression changing from his eyes, I could sense that he was grinning under his mask. I bet my facial expression was so ugly that it made him smile. But his smile went away as soon as it came. Unknowingly, I smiled back. He turned his back towards me and walk away. 
 
"Hey you ignored my question!" I shouted. And I was ignored AGAIN. 'What a rude man...' I thought and bit on my lips. 
 
 
---------------------------------------
 
 
Mask guy's POV: 
 
'She never changed from the first day we meet' I thought while walking down the empty hallway, going back to my class. It's the safest to walk in the hallway without being crowded by fans at this time. I smiled under my mask, satisfied of achieving peace at last. 
 
I continued walking and walking. My footsteps seem heavier with every step I take. I feel like I've been carrying 100kg of load on my feet. My footsteps slowed, and I'm starting to get exhausted. My nostril is breathing out hot liquid which seeped through my black mask. I paused, my heartbeat starts to quicken, fearing of what's forthcoming. I reach my hand to touch it, and brought my trembling fingers down. As what I more or less expected, it's blood. Before I know it, the world turned black and turned upside down...