The masked guy

Boys Over Flower Season 2 [HIATUS]

"AHHH!!!!!UMBKNGVBHNJM!"

 

I felt myself being pulled to one of the restroom and was pinned against the wall . Then, the door was locked. I was about to bite his hands when he whispered in a husky voice. 

" Dont move, dont talk. " 

I gulped and looked at the person in front on me. He was in a black plain t-shirt, black pants, black shoe, black hat and black mask.

What's this? Everything is black in colour and the weirdest thing is, why is he wearing a mask? And one more thing, why is a GUY in a FEMALE's restroom???????????????????

................

Don't tell me that ..............HE IS A ERT ??????????

I felt scared for a moment and bit his hand which was covering my mouth without hesitations.

"UMPH!" He shouted in pain. 

Oops.....did i put too much force ? Hmmm...I dont care.

" ER-" I shouted but he immediately covered my mouth again, not letting me shout.

"HSBDUSYDISDK!!!!!!!!! ( Let me go you ert! ) " My voice sound muffled.

" Be quiet please!" He demanded.

I glared at him and kicked his leg making him jump in pain.

" Who are you? Why are you in a F.E.M.A.L.E toilet?????????? " I asked him .

He was about to answer but covered my mouth again when we heard some noises outside the toilet.

Seriously, how many times did he cover my mouth in just how many minutes? 3 minutes ?

" Have you found him? " A deep voice was heard.

" No sir. " A squeaky voice answered.

" Then find him right now. We have to find him or else we will all be dismissed! " the one with the deep voice said sternly.

"Yes sir! " 

The sound of the footsteps were disappeared. 

Finally, he pulled back his hand and opened the door quietly. He looked outside and sighed deeply. He began to walk out of the room when i grabbed his arm.

"Wait, you havent answer my question. " I said.

He turned to look at me with an annoyed look. His eyes were cold and mysterious, making me feel small. 

I slowly pulled my hand back and he walked out of the room.

I stood there and blinked. What a rude guy! 

 

I stomped my foot outside and pouted. I complained about that masked guy in my head but stopped when i heard an announcement.

" Excuse me. There is a girl missing in this market. Her name is Lee Jieun, 17 years old. Wearing a blue teddy bear hoodie and black leggings. She is 160 cm tall and her hair was tied into a bun. Please contact the information if you found the girl. Thank you." 

It took me a few moments before all the words sunk into my brain. 

" Haish! Unnies! so embarrassing!" I mumbled to myself. People around me immediately looked at me and whispers were heard. I covered my face with my hand and ran towards the Information.

 

"Unnies!" i called.

Gyuri unnie and Inna unnie immediately turned their heads to me and hugged me tightly.

"Ugh....can't breathe." 

" Where are you Jieun? what took you so long to go to the toilet? We thought that you were kidnapped you know! How am i supossed to report this to your parents ? They are going to kill me." Inna unnie said dramatically.

I rubbed my neck awkwardly. Should i tell them what happened? 

I decided not to.

" Nothing, just you know, doing some toilet business. " I replied while smilling.

" Haigoo, dont worry us too much okay? " Gyuri unnie said and pinched my cheeks.

" Unnie! My cheeks! " I pouted and they laughed.

 

Masked boy's Point of view

I scanned through the market. Luckily, those bodyguards my father send were no where to be seen. I smirked behind my mask and walked to the car park.

I looked around and saw the black-blue lamborghini heading towards me. 

It stopped in front of me and I went into the car.

" What took you so long to escape from them? Usually you only took about 5 minutes." Kai asked.

" I met a crazy girl earlier who wont stop asking me question. " I answered.

" Crazy girl huh? Hmm...i am interested to see her. Is she pretty, has good figure? Is she-"

I shoved the left over french fries placed on the seat into his mouth. " Just drive. "

" Cih.........you are so cold you know........." he mumbled and drove away.

" I know. " I answered.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Here is the second chapter!

I am sure that all of you know who the masked boy is right?

This is just the introduction to the story.

The drama starts at the next chapter!

Stay updated!

Comment please~!