Arrival

Boys Over Flower Season 2 [HIATUS]

"please fasten your seatbelt. we are going to depart soon." The lady announced.

"we are going to korea right?" Yoo inna unnie, my maid, asked. Still not believing that we are going to korea,

"Yeah, i am excited too!!!!!!! I want to meet them!" Nam gyuri unnie, my maid too, exclaimed.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8XSaOKW8GIimpHDbkIGy

"unnies, going to korea doesnt mean that you'll meet errr.....what are they called again?" I asked, titlting my head a little.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeqU94v8oyZExPjwgSaxx

"F4! Aigoo, Jieun-ah. you are a really unique girl, do you know that? How come you are not the least interested in them? They are handsome and rich! Especially Jung daehyun! AHH! He is he son of-" There she goes again. Gyuri unnie started rambling about them. I sighed and shook my head. They are both 29 years old but they doesnt act like one. Haha. But still, they are my favourite unnies and maids.

Several hours later, we arrived at korea. Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long time no see! I was born in korea but moved to America when i was 10 due to my parent's business. now i am back to continue my studies. 

We rode the taxi and reached the apartment that my parents bought. It was really nice!

I turned around and saw the kitchen and the dining table. It was really big and cozy. I was satisfied.

 

I walked up the stairs and there are three doors. The first door has a board with the words "Lee Jieun's room" written. It must be my room. I ran in to my room excitedly and was awed by it.

 

There are walk in closets, study table, bathroom and dressing table. Although it wasnt as big as my home in America, this is already very good for me. 

Oh, i think i forgot to introduce myself to you. 

Ehem....excuse me. Haha.

I am Lee jieun, a 17 year old girl. I am the only daughter of Lee group, which was the second richest and biggest company. Well, actually most people would want to be in my position but, i dont really like it actually.

Why? Because i cant have a real friend who sincerely wanted to be there for me and be my friend. Since young, i have lots of "Friends" and was quite popular. Everyday, there would be guys who would confess to me. I get gifts and was never alone.the truth is that they only wanted to be my friend because of my family background.

So far, only Inna and Gyuri is the friend that i trust the most. They are actually my maids but i spent most of my time with them so we become very close like siblings.

oh right, i have a very kind and lovable mother, a caring and wise father and a handsome and funny brother!  

My purpose of coming back to Korea to continue my studies is to be independent and most importantly is........to find my real friend. At first, my parents and brother are opposing this idea of mine and even wanted to follow me back to korea but at last, i managed to convince them with the help of my aegyo. Thank you aegyo!

I will turn myself into a nerd, a quiet girl. The total opposite of my real personality and appearance.I will keep my identity hidden too. I want to see how they will treat me. Will i get a real friend? I hope so.

I cant wait to go to the new school. Lets just hope that everything will go well.

"Jieun seemed to be really happy isnt she?" Inna unnie said and gyuri unnie nodded.

" oh right, we dont have any food yet and i know you will be hungry right?" Gyuri unnie asked and i nodded happily. 

" I will go and buy food first. Inna-ah, you stay at home with Jieun first okay? I'll be back as fast as i can." Gyuri unnie said and was about to leave when i grab her arms.

"Unnie! I want to follow~ . Its boring to stay at home." I complained.

"But, what if you got kidnapped or maybe or worstly-" 

I cut her off. " Unnie, you are thinking too much.I'll be fine. Dont you trust my fighting skills? You do know how well i fight right?" I said and she just sighed and had no choice but to agree. 

HEHE. They cant win me. 

I took my bag and went out to the market with them.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Woah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want this. this too, oh and that! Ah! I havent eaten this for a long time and that-ouch!" I grunted and i touched my head.

"Calm down jieun. Thats not lady like." Inna scolded me. 

" well, never said that i am a lady like and i'll never be." I stuck my tongue out and continued choosing the food. I admit that i am a glutton haha, but you only live once so , why not enjoy it first while you can right?

 

I am watching the unnies choosing vegetables and fruits. Ugh...why must they take a long time to choose? Isnt it all just the same? How can you know whether it is good or bad. Haish.......i can never be a housewife. I dont plan to.............right? 

"Unnie, i'll go to the toilet first." I said and they nodded. Reminding me to come back faster. Haish......that two unnies, i am already 17! Not a little kid. They worry too much.

 

I was humming while walking to the door of the toilet, ready to go out of the toilet when suddenly the door opened and................

"AHHH!!!!!UMBKNGVBHNJM!"

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how was it? 

The first chapter, is it good? Bad? Normal? Boring or what??????

Please leave a comment or i'll hunt you down . * joking*

Oh and the male lead will appear soon, please wait and anticipate. 

I guess i leave you guys hanging here?

Haha.