The hectic morning

Boys Over Flower Season 2 [HIATUS]

 

Its been two days since Jieun met that Luhan guy. Surprisingly, Luhan hasn't called her yet. Jieun didn't care about it at all, in fact, she was glad that he hasn't called her. 
 
Today is the first day of school for Jieun but there was no sign of her waking up any soon even though it's already 7 in the morning and school starts at 8. Morever, it will take her aproximately 30 minutes to walk to school. Jieun was still in her dreamland, most likely to be dreaming about food.
 
Jieun heard her alarm rang , indicating that it's already 7. Jieun should be awake at this time but she was still in her deep sleep to care about it. Instead, she groaned and rolled over to the other side of the bed while placing the pillow on her ears.
 
"Why is it so noisy?!" Jieun grumbled, still closing her eyes. She was terribly annoyed by the annoying sound that came from her clock.
 
"Someone turn the alarm off please!" Jieun shouted but no one responded. Jieun could just heave a deep frustrated sigh before finally sitting up and turning off the alarm.
 
"Finally, some peaceful time." Jieun yawned and tried to go back to sleep until she heard her room door opened abruptly.
 
" Jieunnie! You are late! Faster Faster! Wake up! Its already 7 10! " Gyuri came rushing in and shouting. " Come on." Gyuri added while pulling Jieun legs when she doesn't respond.
 
"Ok, ok , I get it." Jieun mumbled.
 
" Go Go. " Gyuri ushered. Jieun lazily dragged her body to the toilet and did her morning routine.
 
~~~~
 
Few minutes later, the two maids who were cleaning the first floor hear loud noises coming from upstairs followed by loud footsteps.
 
The both of them looked towards the stairs and saw Jieun rushing down the stairs rambling some alien language. They only managed to catch some words which came out to be  " late " and "god.". Jieun ran to the dining table and devoured her breakfast. The two unnies just stared at the younger one in amazement. Jieun gulped down the milk and ran to the shoe drawer to take out her shoe. She wore her shoes in hurry and bid goodbye to her unnies before running out of the house. Suddenly, the two maid's expression changed.
 
" Inna-ah. Do my eyes have problems? Cause I just saw Jieun wearing a really huge glasses." Gyuri said.
 
"No, Jieun is really wearing a huge glasses." Inna replied.
 
"Why would she wear such big glasses? Her eyesight is still good. Morever, when did she buy that?" Gyuri questioned. Inna just shrugged and they got back to work.
 
~~~~
 
" Late, late , late!" Jieun shouted worriedly as she ran, holding the map to the school on her left hand. 
 
" To the right. " Jieun turned to the right and continued to run. Hopefully I am not LATE!
 
Jieun was about to turn to the right when a car suddenly came towards her in a fast speed. Luckily, the car brakes on time, just before bumping Jieun. Jieun fell to the ground due to the shock and tiredness from running earlier. 
 
The car door opened and a man with a school uniform came out. The man ran towards the girl and extended his hand to her. " Are you okay?"
 
Jieun looked at the man furiously. " Please be careful when you are driving. " She dusted herself and stood up, rejecting his hand. She was already running late and this man over here just had to waste more of her time. Jieun was about to run again when a voice stopped her.
 
"Wait."
 
Jieun stopped and turned to look at the guy who almost bumped her. She raised an eyebrow at him. what again?
 
" You are going to Shinhwa High School right?" The guy questioned. Jieun nodded. Wait, how did he know where I am going?
 
"H-how did you know?" Jieun asked , surprised.
 
The guy just chuckled and pointed at her clothes. Jieun followed the direction of his hand and blushed immediately. Right, she was wearing Shinhwa High School's uniform , of course he know where she will be going. Jieun smiled sheepishly at him and her eyes travelled to his clothes. Shinhwa high school ????
 
" You are a Shinhwa High School's student too? " Jieun asked. The guy smiled and nodded her head. 
 
" How about I drive you to shinhwa since I am going there anyway. It's also an apology for earlier. Deal ? " He asked. 
 
Hmm...Not bad, using a car is faster anyway. Can't let the opportunity go can I ?
 
"Deal." Jieun nodded. She looked at her watch and her eyes widened. " 7 50 already?! We are late! "
 
"HUH?" The man shouted too and looked at his watch. " Oh god, let's go now!" 
 
They both ran to the car and the man drove in a high speed.
 
" Aish! I am going to be scolded by Daehyun again if I am late!" The man talked to himself.  Jieun looked at him when he said that. Daehyun?
 
" Oh right, I forgot to introduce myself, I am Kim Jong In or known as Kai. Nice to meet you." Kai introduced himself.
 
" I am Lee Ji Eun, nice to meet you too." Jieun introduced herself too.
 
Soon, they can see the school building and wow, its huge.As expected from the school where only wealthy people can enroll. Jieun thought that Kai would go to the car park where the other cars were but he drove to the building next to it.
 
"Where are we going?" Jieun looked at Kai in confusion.
 
" To the special car park. " Kai said and winked. Jieun blinked a couple of time before making a note in her head. Seoul people likes to wink.
 
They arrived at the special car park. Indeed, it was special since there are only very luxurious and very high class car in sight.
 
Unlike others, Jieun wasn't really amazed about it since the thought of being late to school on her first day occupied her whole mind.Jieun opened the door and walked out of the car. " Thanks. " She thanked and closed the door. She looked around and just realised that she doesn't know the way to the office. Jieun scolded herself mentally before turning back , looking at Kai who just came out of the car with pleading eyes.
 
" Want me to show you where the office is." Kai said, as if reading Jieun's mind. Jieun nodded her head. " Smart!"
 
Kai just chuckled and gestured her to follow him. 
 
" But..." Jieun started.  " Why are there two buildings here? And why is there a special car park ?" Jieun asked out of curiousity.
 
Kai hummed. " Hmm...You'll know about it soon. " Kai stopped walking and pointed at the big door at the corner of the building. " There. "
 
"Thanks...again. " Jieun bowed to him. 
 
"No problem, how about you have a date with me in exchange ?" Kai leaned to her a little and made her leaned back.
 
"Yah! Are you crazy? " Jieun shouted. Kai burst out in laughter and ruffled her hair. 
 
" I am just joking. Go, it's 7 56 already. " Kai bid goodbye and left. Jieun walked towards the office and opened the door. A tall and quite chubby man was there drinking coffee. He immediately stopped what he was doing upon Jieun's arrival. 
 
"New student?" He asked.
 
Jieun nodded and she was called to sit on the couch infront of him. Jieun took her sit and the principal, perhaps,  gave her the map and her schedule. Jieun took it and thanked her before exiting the room. 
 
"This school is sure big. " Jieun said as she looked at the map. It's so complicated. Jieun sighed and started walking towards her class.
 
 
 
~~~~
 
Jieun turned the doorknob slowly and as quietly as possible, expecting for a scold. 
 
"I'mverysorryforcominglatetoschoolms" she blurted out everything in one single sentence and everyone couldn't help but laugh at her cuteness. 
"Oh hello.. So you're Lee Jieun as seen from my file, right?" 
She made a perceptible nod before proceeding. 
"Then can you please indrotuce yourself to your classmates?" 
"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Lee Jieun, and I hope that we can get along well together" She finished her sentence off with a smile. 
"Good. Please sit at the back, the one with an empty seat" The teacher pointed her index finger to the furthest seat at the back. 
 
Jieun sat and looked around. No one seems to really care about her. Jieun sighed and made a sad face. *Will she be able to make friends this way?*
 
~~~~
 
Lee Ji Eun's POV
 
It was finally our lunch time! My favourite "lesson". As I was about to go out of the classroom, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned back and saw a girl standing there smiling. 
 
"Annyeong!" She waved to me. I looked at her for a while before greeting her too.
 
" I am Kim Hye Ri, Nice to meet you." She introduce herself. " Lee Ji Eun. " I introduced. 
 
Hyeri laughed. " I know, you just introduced yourself earlier." I just let out a small laugh, I dont know how to respond so I just did that.
 
"Want to eat with me? I am also kind of new here. " She said.
 
Finally a new friend? A true friend ?
 
"Sure." I smiled. 
 
"Come then, I'll show you the way to the canteen. " Hyeri smiled back and we walked to the canteen.
 
Wow....This is heaven! The breakfast is a buffet! There are lots of foods here! Woah! Barbeque beef and chicken! Tom yam!! Pudding! Wah! Salmon Sashimi?! Sushi?! There are also some dumplings over there. This is heaven. I took as much as I could until the plate is full. 
 
"Woah, Jieun, you have such a great appetite." Hyeri commented, amazed by the amount of food I take. I just laughed at the comment and we went to take a seat.
 
" I'll eat well " I cheered as was about to dig in when loud screams were heard. What happened ?
 
I looked over to where the sounds came from and saw a crowd of girls shouting and jumping around. W-what did they see?
 
"What is happening?" I asked Hyeri who seemed unaffected by that.
 
"Oh that? It's normal. It happens every morning. F4 are here. " Hyeri said after she swallowed her fried rice. F4? Why does it seems so familiar.
 
"F4?" I asked.
 
Hyeri suddenly chocked on her water and I panicked. I patted her back for several times until she calmed down. "J-Jieun -ah. Don't tell me you don't know F4 ???????"
 
I just looked at her innocently. Hmm...where did I heard again? Ugh..I can't remember, I guess I am getting old now. 
 
Hyeri eyes widened and she leaned closer to me. " F4! They are the richest, most handsome students ever! How can you not know about them?"
 
... OOOH!!!!!!!!!!!Now I remember! The one that Gyuri unnie likes! 
 
" Want to go see them?" Hyeri asked. I nodded and we walked towards the crowd.
 
"Make way , make way." I heard a student said and the girls made way for them to walk. 
 
I wonder how handsome are they until they attracted all these girls. I tip toed a bit to catch a glance of them since there are a lot of tall girls standing in front of me, blocking my view. 
 
The moment I saw F4 , my eyes widened in shock.