My Prince Charming ??

Boys Over Flower Season 2 [HIATUS]

"Eonniiiii~~ Can I buy a cup of bubble tea myself? Please please? Pretty please?? " jieun jumped in front of her eonni in eagerness and pointing straight to the oppisite direction to where she was standing, hoping for a yes to be formed in their lips. 

Out of her expectation, her eonni gestured her to go over there and buy one, leaving a sigh behind seeing their dongsaeng's angelic smile. 

She squealed and ran to the counter, not being embarrassed of her image. She skipped and waited patiently for her turn. *weeheee!! It's my turn now!!* She thought. 

Jieun's POV:

"One Mango smoothie, sugar level normal, no ice please" 


"It's 3,000 Won , ma'am"


"there you go" I handed a 10,000 Won waiting for my change. 


My eyes wander around and I spotted 4 teenage girls having fun chatting with each other at a restaurant nearby. I sighed as I imagine how nice it feels to have real friends rather than friends who only wants your wealth and fame. If only I am not rich and famous, will I have any friends?


"Here's your change ma'am. Ma'am? Ma'am? Excuse me ma'am." I saw a hand waving in front of me which snapped me out of my serious thought. 


"oh right. Ha-ha-ha sorry..." I answered awkwardly while scratching my head. I walked forward to the exit. I walked with my drink and with my bunny earphone on one ear. 

I was humming softly and closed my eyes for a while when I bumped onto something and I fell right on my . 

Okay..It hurts..

I rubbed my sore and heard someone shouted. " Yah! What are you doing?! My clothes! It costs 1,000,000 Won!!!!! It's stained with...mango smoothie?!"

I looked up immediately and saw a fuming female male. Well, he looks like a female and he shouts like a female too.

He stopped ranting and looked at me with fire in his eyes. Suddenly,the fire in his eyes dimmed and he looked at me from my head to my toes. Its as if he was analyzing me or something.

Why is he looking at me like that? 

" Hello. I am -- Luhan. Nice to meet you pretty girl. " He smiled and winked.

Right then, I felt my hair stood up. I dont remember me asking for his name though. I just smiled faintly to him and apologize for staining his shirt. I was about to leave when I felt someone grabbed my wrist, not allowing me to go. I stopped and looked at the person. 

"Wait miss. Who said that you may go ?" He smirked.

Okay...I am getting irritated right now. Did I mentioned that I am short tempered?

I looked at him weirdly. My eyes telling him that I dont understand what he is talking about.

That guy slightly chuckled and said. " I mean, since you stained my expensive and rare clothes, you have to pay for it."

"P-pay?" I gaped at him. I have to pay him 1,000.000 Won??!! It's not because I dont have enough money to pay, but isn't that too expensive?

He looked at my troubled face and suggested. " How about YOU accompany me to shop today in exchange of the fee ?"

I raised my eyebrow. That simple? Sure. But...what about eonnies?? I shivered at the thought of the eonnies nagging at me. What should I do? 

I thought for a while before answering. " Umm...Sorry but...I have plans later on." 

He nodded and hummed. " It's okay" Huh? " You can accompany me tomorrow or the day after." He smiled.

Wait...What?????????

"Phone." He said as he stretch out his arm. I took out my phone and put in on his palm. He took it and typed something in. After typing he took his phone out too and who knows what he is doing. He handed me back the phone and winked. " Bye, I'll call you later!" 

I watched as his back slowly gets further and further. I blinked in confusion and looked through my phone.

What did he do?

I looked through my notes, images, songs. Nothing is wrong. I then go to the contacts and found an unfamiliar name.

" My Prince Charming, Luhan. " I read it out loud. Ewww.....What prince charming. I felt like throwing up after I read it out. His name is Luhan I guess? Hmmmm...I don't care. I just hope that he will not bother me anymore. Although I kind of doubt it.

I shrugged and walked back to where my Eonnies were. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hello Readers!

Here is the third chapter! We are so sorry , it took a long time for us to complete the chapter. Haha.

Thank you for reading~