The popular guys

Boys Over Flower Season 2 [HIATUS]

Four charming guys with that superior aura surrounding them walked in the middle of the crowd. Who are they? They..are the F4.

The person on the most left is Choi Minho, the second son of Choi group. His family owns the biggest club in the whole world. Minho waves politely at the girls and occasionally winked at them, causing them to squeal more. Some cried while some fainted. It may seem abnormal but at Shinhwa High School, it's normal. Beside him was Luhan, the only child of -- group. His family owns Xi Company, the biggest fashion company (?). Not only the biggest fashion company, but they are also the owner of ........ He is known as the guy who looks down on people easy. Luhan shoot the girls to the other side of the world with his smile. 

"Bang! Bang!" Luhan pointed at different girl and "killed" them with his charm. *Girls, girls, so easy to be played with* Luhan thought.

Beside Luhan was Jung Daehyun, the youngest son of Jung group. Besides owning the biggest hotel, they owns several island and built their own resorts there. He always wore a mask, no one else other than his family and best friends -F4- are able to see him without his mask and lots of people are curious about his face under the mask. Daehyun had his hand in his pockets and walked without sparing any glances to his shouting fangirls. Right besie Jung Daehyun was Kai.

He cocked his chin slightly upwards, exposing his well-known y jawline and brushed his disheveled hair to the side just like his usual modeling pose. The girls beside him squeled and shouted "Kai oppa! Kai oppa!", while he smirked at their reactions. But wait. That wasn't the end. He lifted the hem of his shirt, exposing his firm, strong and masculine abs, and of course, the girls melted at that sight. 

Jieun looked at them wide-eyed. *Am I dreaming or what?* She stood still, looking at them with a shocked face. Just then, Luhan glanced past her and stopped walking. He looked at her one more time to make sure that he saw the right person and they made an eye contact. JIeun's eyes went bigger than it already was and ran away in a speed of light.

"J-Jieun?" Hyeri called as Jieun was already out of the canteen and chased after her.

Luhan was about to chase after Jieun after confirming that he saw the right person but girls began to crowd around him, still squealing like crazies. Luhan tried to get out from the crowd but to no avail. Well, what do you expect? How can he, Luhan escape from these 40-50 girls that were surrounding him?

"What's wrong?" Minho asked. Luhan turned to Minho and shook his head. "N-nothing." and managed to get out of the crowd with the helps of teacher.

 

Jieun ran as fast as she can without a destination.*He didn't see me right? Or did he?* A sudden shout woke her up from her thougths and stopped running. Panting were heard and she turned back to face the tired Hyeri. "W-what was that?"

Jieun was about to explain to her but her voice just wouldn't come out. She sighed and told her that nothing important happened.

Hyeri still felt suspicious about that. She narrowed her eyes at Jieun and leaned forward with her raised eyebrows."Really? You semms so suspicious right now. Why did you run away after seeing them? Dont tell me that you fell for them and you can't look at them anymore so you left the canteen? Or maybe it's too crowded and noisy there? Or maybe...you know one of them?" she pointed at Jieun.

Jieun immediately denied that." N-no!" She let out an awkward laugh." How could I possibly know them? This is my first time meeting them." She lied although she felt bad for doing so, it's just that something stopped her from saying the truth.

Hyeri kept quiet for a while. "Well. that's true though." Jieun know that Hyeri was going to ask more questions so she drragged her body and told her to go to canteen and continue eating their lunch. 

Jieun opened the door, expecting those loud cheers coming from the girls but the canteen was like earlier. Students were just casually eating their food and chatting like normal students. Jieun looked around in confusion. *where did those scary cheerleaders go?*

"If you are searching for the F4, they are at up, at their special canteen." Hyeri told Jieun and pointed at a certain room upstairs as they sat on their seats.

"I-I didn't ask okay." Jieun stuttered and started eating her food. Hyeri looked at her with an amused expression and muttered to herself. "The question was shown all over your face though."

 

Jieun looked at the clock that was hanged on the wall. She leaned her chin on her fist and sighed. *one more hour to dismissal time.*

Jieun raised up her hand and excused herself to the toilet.She walked around for a few minutes before finally spotted the toilet. "Why must the school be this big?!"

She walked in and did her business. She walked to the sink and washed her hand. Jieun was about to go out when someone barged in the toilet and made her shout.

"YOU AGAIN?!"

 

A/N: I am so sorry this is just a short chapter.I don't really have time to write. I'll try to make the next chapter longer. Thanks for subscribing and commenting and upvoting!