What is love?

What is love?:But your love is all I need

When suddenly Kris was pulled back 'WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING??!!

LJoe pulled Kris away from Jiyeon and gave him a puch that knocked away Kris.

LJoe grabbed Jiyeon's hand who is mesmerized from what just happened in front of her and walked her staight away.

 

 

"Hey are you okay?? You're safe now... I'm here

 

'Let me go...

 

'What again? I didn't hear you.. ohh!! Thank me later. LJoe smiled as he walked Jiyeon away.

 

Jiyeon resists, 'I SAID LET GO OF ME!! Jiyeon pulled her hands out of the hnd of LJoe.

LJoe looked back, seeing Jiyeon's pissed face 'WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU LJOE??!

Jiyeon lifted her hand and slapped LJoe off to his senses.

 

Jiyeon looking frustrated and teary eyed continued on sobbing and shouting 'WHY!? WHY DID YOU PUNCH HIM?

Kris did nothing wrong...

 

'DID NOTHING WRONG?! HE KISSED YOU JIYEON! KRIS WAS KISSING YOU!

 

'So we kissed.. WHAT IS IT TO YOU? Kris and I... We, we love each other! So please LJoe.. please just let me be now...

I'm not the same little kid that would cry for a little scar, I'm not the same Jiyeon who cried for days because of being fooled.

And it is about time for you to go and find the one who you'll love LJoe..

 

'Jiyeon yo----- LJoe please STOP!! Just stop LJoe, let's not make things worse. Jiyeon dried her tears and smiled to LJoe

'Okay? Let's just let each other now.

 

Jiyeon walked away going back to the alley where she saw Kris leaving LJoe tight-lipped.

LJoe punched the wall as soon as Jiyeon was gone to his sight then he whispered

 

'You did not let me finish... but Jiyeon you are the one whose my heart beats for..

 


 

Jiyeon went back to the alley where she saw Kris, but he was no longer there.

Jiyeon tried to shout his name out as she walks out of the alley and there she saw Kris lying down out of conscious.

Jiyeon immediately lifted Kris' right arm up trying to give him a lift 'Just leave me here, you should have come with your friend, just walk away.

Kris rejects Jiyeon's help and pulled his arm back from Jiyeon.

 

NO! I won't leave you here... I won't leave you now that you need me. Jiyeon looked down to Kris smiling and said

'You won't be alone now that I'm here, so stop acting pigheaded and stand up.

 

Jiyeon walked Kris to his house, laying him down to his bed 'You can leave me now. Kris pushed Jiyeon away from his bed.

'No Kris, I will stay here by your side till you get better.. Jiyeon sat near Kris' bed and gape at to Kris with his smile as pure as a snow, 'I'll be here, by your side.

 

'Why?

 

'huh?

 

'You don't even know me, Why do you even persist of loving me?

 

'Jiyeon giggled 'I dont know (laughs) all I know is I loved you the day we bump to each other..

 

'Loved me for that time? Kris looked curious 'for what?

 

'You don't need a reason to love a person.. It's what your heart says.. I will love you no matter what

and this is what my love is..

 

'nonsense. Kris turned away as he smiles 'If you say so.. GO! I'll sleep