What is love?

What is love?:But your love is all I need

'Hey stand up, are you okay?

 

A man stood up infront of her and reached his hand to her.. Jiyeon looked up but she can't picture who the man is because of the tears she cried that almost covered her eyes.However, what she saw was the same figure who carried her last night, immediately thinking Kris came back for her....---

 

 'Kris?! as tears were falling down she continously called his name

'Get back to your senses. The man kneeled down and smiled at her, it was LJoe who came.

 

'uh Rice balls! LJoe smiled and picked one and took a bite, he laughed and said 'WOW! This actually tastes good!

 

'What are you doing?!!

 

'What?

 

'Jiyeon took the rice ball from his hand and said 'I made this for Kris! NOT FOR YOU!

 

'Tshhhh! -LJoe stood up looking serious and he stated slowly-'Kris? Look what Kris did to you...

I told you not to go near him, but you just won't listen.

 

Jiyeon looking pissed stood up as she was drying her eyes from her tears and growled-'WHAT DO YOU EVEN KNOW?!!!

He's just lonely, I know he's hurting inside and at least I could be by his side and... somehow there will be someone who

will love him...

 

'What?! someone to love him?? Is this what your love is? Loving him but not being loved in return? And here you are crying and getting hurt?! LJoe stated sounding mad

 

Jiyeon started to cry again as she was unable to talk back.*sighing* LJoe calming down, he pats Jiyeon's head as he said "Please stop crying now.. I'm here, i'm not leaving you alone...

Jiyeon pats his hand away and shuted 'Just leave me alone! I don't need you!. Jiyeon run away leaving LJoe worried and having his tears 

falling down.

 


 

Classes gone through that afternoon and Jiyeon didn't attend any of her remaining classes. This made LJoe more worried.

They've been together since they were young. Before Jiyeon's parents died because of illness, Jiyeon was entrusted to LJoe to take care of, this was their last wish that they asked to LJoe before leaving the surface. Since then, LJoe and Jiyeon made it through their lives being together.


 

 

By the time that the last class ended, LJoe immediately rushed out to look for Jiyeon.

Searching all over the campus and the streets.

 

On Jiyeon's case who is walking alone in a meloncholic mood, still can't get through to what happened to her with Kris that afternoon.

Walking solemly, when suddenly hearing someone growling, Jiyeon turned his head wondering where the growl is coming from.

She followed the sound till she reached a dark alley where the growl is coming from.

 

Jiyeon saw someone standing on the alley. Looking up closely, it was a man resembling like Kris.

 

'Kr-Kris? Jiyeon called the man while her lips are wavering in fear.

 

Kris looking back to Jiyeon, slowly walks toward to Jiyeon who is shaking in Fear.

Kris stood up infront of her as he looked at Jiyeon as if he was hurting-'Jiyeon...-He said. He called

for Jiyeon's name softly..

 

'Kris are you oka---------when suddenly Kris pulls her in and drags her on the wall.

 

"Kri-Kris!? what are you doing?? Jiyeon in shock, she hardly tries to get away from the arms of Kris.

Kris strongly pulled her back to his arms and tightly entangles his arms to her, and he whispered 'I'm lonely, so lonely.

Hearing these words, Jiyeon's fears turned to tears falling from her eyes. She slowly sinked her arms back to Kris' shoulders. Jiyeon's shattered heart was brought back to pieces as her time stopped and having this moment precious to her.

 

 

'You don't have to be alone all the time Kris. I'm here, I'll be here, by your side...

 

'No, let go of me now-Removing Jiyeon's embrace to himself. Kris gazes to Jiyeon and said 'Just leave me alone please....

 

Jiyeon tried to reach for Kris' arms, but Kris avoids her reaching arms away.

Nodding down, Kris looked away saying 'Please don't touch me anymore.... I might end up losing myself and can't resist of not having you.

 

Jiyeon reached for his hand 'Please Kris, let me lov--- Kris turned back pulling Jiyeon back in his arms

and ends up having their lips sealed to each other.