What is love?

What is love?:But your love is all I need

The next morning, having the same way, LJoe waited for Jiyeon for he plans of walking their way to school together. LJoe can't wait for Jiyeon to come out because he is worried about Jiyeon that she may had a trauma from what happened to her last night. However, by the time that jiyeon steps out of her door, as if nothing happened to her and all in one piece. Instead of having a pale and anxious face, yet she wears the biggest and brightest smile.

 

'huh LJoe  what are doing there? Let's go to school?

'Hey are you okay?? Do you feel ill? I was worried so I cam-----

Jiyeon butted and said-'I'm fine.. I told you, Kris came to me and saved me as soon as I called for help. *giggles

 

'Kris again? Kris last night and Kris today?

 

'What is it to you?? But the more I think of him the more I think I'll fall for him.

 

Ljoe unable to talk back, he mumbled to himself as they walk. All their time in that morning, she only spoke nothing but Kris till she suddenly stated her words in a different mood-

 

'I'm planning to personally thank him later, I've made him a packed lunch *giggles, as she blushed* hope he likes it.

 

'Ljoe looked surprised and-'Wha-WHAT?! You sure you're going near him? And you really made him lunch aeh?!

Aishh you never did that to me, ever in my life. LJoe left Jiyeon behind looking frustrated and shocked.

 

Jiyeon got pissed as she shouted-'HE JUST SAVED ME LAST NIGHT! AND I WILL BE THANKFUL TO HIM FOR THAT!

 

LJoe raised his right arm as he waves it he shouted back -'SURE!! DO WHAT YOU WANT! THANKFUL?? aishhh. 'I'm the one who is always there for you whenever you need somebody... but what??? he said.

 

In fact knowing that in their class no one has gone near Kris, who is mysterious handsome man who sits alone, no friends, all alone.

But even without having any companion in class, Kris was never been Late nor absent.

 

Jiyeon enters the class room and the first thing she did was to look for his saviour Kris. But for this time, Kris isn't there and his seat is left unoccupied. Not knowing what to do, Jiyeon asked her friends, almost everyone was clueless for they do not really care for Kris. Everyone was clueless. But there is one who is not, it was LJoe, She anxiously asked what happened to him, then..

 

'I heard he was into some fight last night, with some street gang but--

 

 Hearing this, Jiyeon concluded her theory that it was really Kris who saved her last night.

 

'Wait, to whom did your heard this?

 

'I met Chen on my way here and he said that-~. Hey where are you going?? Im not done yet.

 

Jiyeon left LJoe undone explaining on what happened. She smiled and now she is really determined and asured that it was really Kris, who saved her last night.

 

Morning assembly passed yet no matter how hard she try to look for Kris at the crowd, still even his shadow is absent.

Morning class ended, Kris is still not around. Jiyeon who is unexplainable in love with him went out to look for him around the campus carrying the packed lunch she prepared for Kris with her shaking hands.

 

Searching every corner till she ended up going to the rooftop where it was left unsearched,and there she found Kris who is resting in tranquil.

 

'Seeing him makes me tremble

'Making a step forward makes me loose my words

'Being close to him makes my time stop

 

Seeing Kris closely, she noticed that Kris is in bad shape having bad wounds and having a bandage around his chest. 

 

'Uhm Kris.. are you alright? her voice was trembling yet concern fills her voice.

Kris standing up from his rest, he looked at Jiyeon and coldly replied-'What do you want?

 

'I'm here to say thank you for last night, and I brought you a packed lunch. I personally made this for you. Jiyeon reached her hand to Kris giving the packed lunch.The wind blew through them as they glace to each other.. Her heart stopped as the handsome man reaches back to her hand.

That moment, she was in an unexplainable feeling.

 

'What?! Kris grabbed the packed lunch and dropped it without hesitation.

 

'Just walk away, Leave me alone. Kris walked out and left Jiyeon mesmerized

 

Jiyeon who was in shock felt her heart shattered into pieces and flew out with the wind.

She fell to her knees realizing tears are also falling as she reaches out for the food that she had made for Kris.

The Cold Voice she heard engulfs her ears hearing nothing but those words which left her broken and losing all her senses..