What is love?

What is love?:But your love is all I need

"The Time when I'm in my sleep, The time when darkness engulfs my room."

"Waking up night by night, having this strange feeling..."

"Am I being watched? is there someone from afar?.... a sorrowful and lonely chills crawl to me as soon as I stare out to my windows."

 


 

 

The first day of senior high came as when Jiyeon entered her sectioned room for this school year. She happily Greeted her Friends, exchanging their greetings to each other and laugh like there is no tomorrow. Suddenly she laid eyes to a man new to her eyes, seated at the fardest section of the room. The moment they glanced to each other, Jiyeon felt the same sorrowful creep she feels night by night.

Jiyeon heartbeat beats twice as normal as they glance to each other. When suddenly she was dragged down by someone, escaping the glance that the stranger and she made.

 

'Hey what are you doing? Daydreaming first thing in the morning aeh!?

 

Jiyeon eagrly raised her head and seeing it was her childhood bestfriend LJoe. Growing up with the same town, same neighborhood made them close to each other. Jiyeon reached for his ear and asked him with a voice full of curiosity.

 

'Ljoe, uhmm.. but do you know anything about him? who is he?

'From what I have heard, he's a transfer student from a famous countryside school, they said his name is Kris.

 

Jiyeon turned her head away as she was unsatisfied from what she just heard. She faced Kris again and LJoe pulled her arm and 

calmy said--

 

'Jiyeon please stay a distance from him, I don't want to see you getting hurt again. Okay?

 

'Jiyeon laughed as she said what could happen wrong? I'll be fine so stop worrying too much.  

She nooded down as she left and went to her seat.

 

The class gone through with Jiyeon thinking only but the stranger Kris. Weeks passed by but only she see is Kris.

Day by day thinking and wondering who really that tall handsome man is.. When one time they got their selves bump to each other

at the hallway of their Room -----uh, sorry I'm not in myself today..- then kris just looked at her and left.

Jiyeon felt a different feeling this time, not the usual sorrowful and lonely feeling--- "Is this Love? Do I love him already?" 

 


 

One night came when Jiyeon was on her way home from the University. She was suddenly pushed back by some street gangsters near her home street, asking for all what she has, money and other stuffs.

Jiyeon cried for help, she screamed all she can when a strong broad voice filled the empty streets~

 

'HEY! LEAVE HER ALONE!!'

 

Jiyeon heard this, and she started to scream louder and louder for Help.

-SHUT IT! the gang member pulled out a knife from his pocket -SHUT IT or feel this knife into your flesh!

Jiyeon fell unconscious as she was so scared and in panic by the time she was cornered. Within the time she was out of consciousness, she felt the weigh of being carried by someone. She tried doing all she can to catch a glimpse of her savior, but she can't see properly because it was dark. All she can resemble is a Blur face and a deep bleeding cut near his chest.

 

Unconscious moments had passed, waking up in a bench at their Neighborhood's park. She tried to recall about what happened earlier. She gain all her senses back and Called LJoe.

 

LJoe answered his phone. She can barely hear his voice because of his drowsiness- 'Hello... do you know what time it is? How come you're still awake?

 

'You won't believe this but I was cornered awhile ago by some street gang and~

LJoe interrupted in a very furious and concerned voice-'SAY WHAT?! Where are you right now? are you safe?Want me to go there?

 

'Calm down LJoe, I'm safe.... and know what? I think Kris saved me back there, he saved me from those street gang...' Jiyeon replied with a very soft tuned voice

 

'Kris? Kris from our class?

 

'Yes, he was so brave and saved me from those punks....., And I think LOV----

I think I LOVE HIM

 

'Wha-WHAT?! LOVE?! you just met him a week ago and now you're thinking he saved you.

In one moment, you're saying that you feel Love for him?? are you serious?-LJoe replied with a very frustrated voice

 

'I said, I'm still not sure about being in Love with him but as he carried me back into his arms, I felt safe. I feel so asure he won't let me get hurt..

 

'(yawn) okay I'm hanging up it seems that you are safe now, we still have classes for later go home and rest too.

Ljoe replied like in a hurry and hanged up

 

'Ahhh?! what's with him?

 

After they Hanged up Jiyeon walked her way home thinking only on how Kris carried her gently on his arms and how brave he was..

It was only Kris she only thought about that night, only Kris. Kris who she thinks saved her that night.