The End?

Action!: Remix

Ren’s POV

I love Jason! He is totally amazing and super funny. If I hadn’t already found Baekho and fallen in love, he would have so been my boyfriend. But as it is, I have Baekho, who is extremely jealous. Besides, it seems a certain leader of ours has his eyes set on our new hyung, though he didn’t seem to realize himself. But he will, I know it. If not, then I’ll make him see it. He needs to be happy too!

“Oh my god.” I gasped, staring at the large temple. “It’s gorgeous.”

“Like you.” I looked to Baekho and smiled, shaking my head. He’s so cheesy sometimes, but I’m so glad to have him back. I’m really hoping that whatever fights we have in the future won’t be so damaging like the previous ones. I know there is no possible way we won’t fight, every couple does. But when we do, I’m hoping it’ll be over little petty things. Fights that can easily be ended and forgotten.

“Shut up.” I said and looked away. I knew I was blushing, but Baekho felt the need to point it out and tease me for it, poking my cheek with his finger.

“Stop it.” I whined cutely and smacked at his hand.

“So cute Rennie.” He cooed.

“Alright you two, stop before I puke.” Aron spoke, walking past us as he stared at the building. “Not bad.”  He said and nodded. “I like it.”

“I’m glad.” Jason said as he stood next to him and smiled. Turning, he looked to the rest of us. “Let’s go in everyone. You’ll really love it, trust me.”

“We trust you.” JR grinned. He looked ready to faint when Jason smiled at him. That or I’m imagining it all. I’m not sure, I’ve never really seen JR-hyung smitten with anyone before, other than Minhyun, but that hadn’t worked out well.  Jason nodded and started up the steps of the temple, JR trailing like a puppy.

“Is it me, or does our fearless leader seem different?” Baekho asked, slipping his hand in mine. Looking up at him, I nodded my head slowly.

“It’s called love Baekho. Or at least lust.” I said and smirked. “It’s how you look on a regular basis.” I teased and followed the group, dragging my ever clueless boyfriend with me.

“Lust? Really, you mean JR’s got the hots for Jason?” he asked. I shushed him quickly, my eyes darting to Jason and JR. Neither was looking back at us. Hopefully they hadn’t heard his loud mouth.

“Can you talk louder?” I asked and he blushed.

“Sorry.”

“It’s okay. But yes, he does. I’m not sure if he knows he has the hots for him yet though. But it’s obvious. Minhyun and I are going to help get him together with Jason-hyung.” I commented off handedly.

“Oh, are you going to lock them in a bathroom?” he asked and I laughed.

“I already suggested that and Minhyun said no, we should be original.” Baekho nodded slowly then.

“Well if it’s the two of you, I’m sure you’ll think of something original. I believe in you.” My heart fluttered and I couldn’t stop the grin that spread over my face. When Baekho said things like that, it just made my day brighter and better. It’s the little things like that that remind me of why I love him.

“Thanks.” I said. Entering the temple, we grew silent, taking in the marvelous architecture and the beautiful colors that just invaded our sense when we first stepped in.

“Wow.” JR breathed softly. “This is even better than I thought it was going to be.”

“Most tourists think that.” Jason said with a chuckle. “But living here all my life, I’ve grown used to it. But please, take your time and admire.” He teased, pulling laughs from us.

“Oh, you’re so thoughtful hyung.” JR teased, grinning at Jason, though his attention went back to the stunning beauty that we were standing in.

“Jason, are there any weddings going on today?” Minhyun asked as he walked up to a small statue, staring at it in awe.

“Oh, no not today surprisingly.” Jason said and shrugged. “But that’s okay; I can introduce you to someone really special to me.” He said and chuckled.

“Special?” JR asked, turning in his direction.

“Yeah, someone who has been in my life for a very long time. I can’t imagine my life without him, you know? Have you ever felt that way?” he asked.

“Every day.” Aron and Baekho answered. They stopped and stared at each other before laughing. “We know the feeling well.” Aron said, glancing back towards Minhyun, who was oblivious to everything going on, just staring at a painting.

“Ah, right. We’ll, he’ll understand that feeling too.” I don’t know what he meant by that. Jason sometimes talked in riddles that were hard to understand and of course with the language barrier between us, he means one thing but it comes out as another. Thank goodness for body language, otherwise we would be in trouble.

“Let’s go meet this special someone then.” Aron said and grinned. I didn’t like how the other said and judging from the sadden look on JR’s face, he didn’t like the sound of it either. But none the less, we gathered the wandering Minhyun and followed Jason deep into the temple, entering a small room that almost looked like a modernized shrine. And sitting at a desk in the corner was a slightly older male, who was working diligently. I felt a bit of shame watching him. I knew I could be just as diligent in my work if I wanted to be…I just wasn’t. I pouted.

“Everyone, this is Meng An Dao.” Jason introduced. The male lifted his head and flashed a smile at us. Wow, so handsome.

“Ah, Long Fei my love, you brought guests.” He said and stood, moving towards us. My love? Who greets someone like that…unless…

I looked to JR then and just like I thought, he looked heartbroken, but did his best to keep on a happy face. I turned towards Minhyun, but he had that blank stare on his face that he usually got when he was thinking hard. I’m sure he was thinking on how to make this situation better, but I don’t think it could get better.

“Yes, these are my friends from South Korea.” He spoke and looked at us. “An Dao is a very special person to me.” He said once more and chuckled. “I hope he will be special to you all too.”

“I don’t see why not.” Aron said with a shrug. I tsked. Aron was too stupid for his own good. Thank god he had Minhyun to guide him, or who knows how his life would be now.

“Oh, I’m not that special, just your uncle.” An Dao said and waved his hand. Uncle? Wonderful! That meant Jason wasn’t taken. Though I have to say the man was a bit handsome. Still, I needed Jason to be single, for JR’s sake. And looking back at the other, I can tell he was just as relieved as I felt.

Plan ‘get JR with Jason’ was till a go!

 An Dao’s eyes moved over each and every one of us before finally resting on me. “Ah, but you are not the only one here with a special person, are you Long Fei?” he asked and chuckled. “No, I can tell, looking at you two, there is something special between you two isn’t there?” he asked. I looked around before pointing to myself and he chuckled.

“Um…I don’t know what to say.” I said and Jason laughed. He laughed!

“It’s okay. He’s understanding. Not many are, but my uncle is someone you can trust.” He tried to explain, but it only added to my confusion.

“Something on your mind boy?” What was this man asking? Who was this man? There was nothing on my mind. But as I felt the hand slip from mine, I realized, the question hadn’t been directed at me. I turned and stared at Baekho. He was staring intently down at me and I was a bit frightened.

“Minki.”  I stiffened at his voice. Yeah, I’m going to seriously make it illegal for him to ever use my real name.  “I know I haven’t been the best boyfriend.” He said and I snorted. Yeah, of course I knew that. Anyone who was close to us knew that.  “But I want to change that. I don’t ever want to lose you again.”

“Idiot, you’re not going to lose me again. Though I still reserve the right to break your nose if you mess up again.” I said with a smile. But he didn’t smile back and I grew nervous. Why was he being so serious? This wasn’t the Baekho I knew; this was a different side to him. It was scary and I wanted this side to go away!

“Minki, I don’t ever want to let you go again. And I’m never going to mess up again. I won’t allow myself to. I want to make you mine forever.” It was slowly starting to click and as his hand disappeared into his jean pocket, my stomach fluttered with butterflies and my heart started racing.

“Baekho.” I whispered, my eyes moving as he pulled out a ring box. Before he even opened it, I knew what was inside and I swear this was the last thing I ever expected Baekho to do. Especially after just getting back together. But the look on his face, such determination, it was so heartwarming. And I suddenly wondered if he had planned this whole thing. Was this a set up to get us to a temple where marriages were performed so he could propose? Did Jason help? If he did, that was sneaky of him.

“Choi Minki, will you marry me?”