New Love Blossom

Action!: Remix

JR’s POV

“And this is Fu Long Fei.”  Well…this is unexpected. When it was announced we were adding a Chinese member, for some reason, this is not the person I was expecting. He’s rather tall, and that hair! Obviously not natural, but for some reason or another, it suits him very well.

“Hello.” He greeted almost shyly. His voice was so soft, and his mouth…was it just me, or was his mouth really small? “Please call me Jason.” That must be a stage name. Though I suppose it would make it easier for our L.O./\.E.S to call out his name. Long Fei just doesn’t seem chantable. Is that a word, chantable? If not, it is now because I just invented it.  He certainly is beautiful too, a quality that all idols apparently must have.

Our manager went down the line, introducing each of us, stopping at me at the end. I bowed to him and smiled. “This is Jonghyun. His stage name is JR and he’s the group’s leader.”

“Nice to meet you.” Jason greeted happily.

“Nice to meet you. I do hope you’ll fit in with this crazy bunch.”

“Oh, he’ll have no problems right? We’ll be like family.” Aron said as he slung his arm around the other’s shoulders and grinned.

“You say that because you share the same birthday.” Ren chuckled, shaking his head.  Aron simply shrugged and grinned.

“This also means I’m no longer the hyung!” He was almost delighted in that. It’s not our fault he acted like an old man all the time. A , erted old man at that.

“You still have responsibilities none the less.” I reminded him, making him pout.

“Alright you six. Why not go out and get something for lunch, spend a bit of time together and get to know each other.” Our manager said and we nodded. “See how the chemistry works out between you all and if everything is good, then we’ll start practicing the Chinese version of Sleep Talking.”

“Chinese version?” I asked. Well, I supposed that would make sense. But we just got here and we don’t know a of Chinese. I suppose Jason is going to be our tutor. Why does that strangely make me happy? It’s an odd feeling.

“Yes. All promotions in China are going to be done in Chinese, including song promotions. Don’t worry, we have a few months before we debut this new group, plenty of time for you to practice and learn.”

“Oh boy, more school work.” Ren muttered with a pout. Not that he had that much to worry about anymore. He graduated from his high school and now he has the option of whether he wanted to continue on at a university or focus solely on the group. I’m pretty sure I already know which one he’s going to pick though.

“Don’t worry, it’s not that hard to learn Chinese. You’ll only learn one of the many dialects.”

“Oh thank god for that.” Ren said and Minhyun nudged him, shaking his head.

“Stop it Ren. You’re the fastest learner of languages. You’ll be fine.” Minhyun told him, his head lightly.  God Minhyun is so beautiful and so caring. And he’s happy with Aron, I always have to remind myself of that. He and I can only be friends and truthfully, after watching everything that has transpired, I don’t think I want to be in a relationship any time soon. It’s too complicated.

“Alright, let’s do lunch boys. Long Fei –“

“Jason please.” He insisted softly and our managed nodded.

“Jason then. Why don’t you show us a nice place to eat at?” He suggested.

“Sure!”

~*~

Minhyun’s POV

I couldn’t stop the smirk that was crossing my face. And neither could Ren. We both had the same thoughts as we watched JR hanging with Aron and Jason. The three were getting along rather well. It was so cute. JR had no idea that whenever Jason looked at him, or spoke to him that his face would get a slight tint. That he stuttered and stumbled over his words.

JR was in lust and he didn’t even know it. It was so damn cute.  “We should totally set them up.” I whispered to Ren. He snorted, head nodding rapidly as he turned to look at me.

“I know. Can’t let this opportunity pass up.”

“Exactly. Finally he has a type!” I sighed and Ren raised a brow at me.

“You were his type.” He reminded me and I pouted. I really didn’t want to be reminded of that. He and I are friends now and that’s all that matters.  We can’t be anything more than that.

“Yeah, we’re not talking about me though, so drop it.” I told him. He simply shrugged and looked back at the three.

“Do you think Jason is like that?” he suddenly asked. That was a good question. That was the crucial part in all this. Was Jason gay or at least biual? I think it would really crush JR if he wasn’t remotely interested in him. Poor boy.

“We should find out. But how?”

“Lock them in the bathroom together?” Ren asked and I laughed, smacking his arm.

“You already tried that with me and Aron, but instead, you locked JR up and then you and Baekho were even victims to that plan. How about we try and be original this time?” I asked with a chuckle.

“Well, it’s you and me on this, I’m sure we can be original.” Ren nodded in assurance. But I wasn’t really convinced that we could be original. Still, there has to be something we can do. We’ve only been in China for a week, there has to be something here that we can do to help get them together.

“Hey guys!” JR called, waving to us. Looking over at them, I smiled, making my way over with Ren. Baekho mysteriously appeared and I wondered briefly where he had been. “Jason wants to take us to a traditional Chinese temple.”

“Really?” Ren asked, excited all of the sudden. “Sounds so cool!”

“It will be.” Jason said and smiled at us. “There’s usually a wedding of some sort happening at least one a day at the temples. So you can experience traditional Chinese weddings too.” He told us. I had to smile, this was perfect. Weddings were a romantic place to be, filled with so much love. That was the perfect place for Jason and JR to get a bit closer to each other.

“Great, when we can we go?” I asked.

“My you’re eager.” Aron commented as he saddled up beside me and smirked. “Ready for me to propose?” he teased and pushed him lightly.

“Kwak Aron, I may be in love with you but I’m certainly not ready to tie myself down to you yet.” I told him, a smirk playing over my face.

“Huh? Why not?” he asked, looking almost like a kicked puppy.

“Because, I don’t have you fully trained yet.” I said and patted his head. “Maybe in a year or so.” I said, making the others laugh.

“You guys are…cute.” Jason commented, hesitating for a moment on the word he wanted to use. I wasn’t sure if it was because he was thinking of the right word to describe us or because he was disgusted. I don’t think it was because he was disgusted since he had been smiling at us. So maybe….there was hope for JR?

“Alright, enough talking about them.” Ren said, latching himself onto Jason’s arm. “Let’s go! I’m dying to learn more about the culture.”

“Alright, let’s go.” Jason said and stilled for a moment. Looking down to Ren, he smiled and gently pulled his arm away from him. “Please let go now. I’d rather stay alive.” He said and glanced back at Baekho. Ren chuckled and released him, moving to take Baekho’s hand. I had faintly heard the growl Baekho had given, so I’m sure Jason heard it clearly and was petrified by it.

“Don’t kill him.” Ren said, staring up at the other.

“I won’t….for now.” Baekho said off handedly and smiled at him.

“Okay…” Jason said, taking a few steps back.

“Don’t worry about him.” JR said and waved his hand. “Come on, let’s go.” He said. Jason flashed him a smile and I swear I heard JR moan softly. We went and gathered our jackets since it was rather cold in China and left practice room we had been in. This was certainly going to be a fun outing.


 

[Holy crap guys! Three chapters in less than two days! Or maybe three days! It feels like I'm turning this one out left and right. My goal is to end it in the next chapter. So look forward to it! And meet Fu Long Fei, my new favorite member of Nu'est! And please...someone else confirm what me and JR think, his mouth is tiny right? Like seriously...it's super small! lol

Anyway, hope you all like! Thank you for constantly reading! I love you all!]