M.E

EXO Series: Call You Mine

 


 

 

It’s a busy month.

Being a Store Manager is not easy as people thought.  Maybe for some people, that job not so fantastic to be proud but for Nana, being a Store Manager for the well-known bookstores in Korea at 24 is something amazing. Since she handled the second biggest branch in Seoul, her life is quite busy with work.

Her siblings already stamped her as workaholic because most of her days only spent at workplace.  And because of her busy life, she was forgotten about the Body Shop’s incident happened last month.

Just for this week, she was spent over 13 hours five days in a row at outside. Still not mention that, after two weeks she still not gets her off day and it’s really killing her.

 What she need just right now is the off day and sleep for whole the day without any disturbance. As if her wish comes true.

"Unnie! Please..." her sister was showing the puppy eyes that she hate the most.

"Can you please go by yourself?"

"I can't! I have new assignment need to submit a day after tomorrow. So, please?"

"And, I only have one day rest after two weeks being workaholic! Please pardon me."

 

 

Life must go on either we want or not.

Shoot!

With big yawn and tiredness, she was standing in a long queue for two hours just to get the autograph that she's not really much caring who they are.  For nth times, she yawned again until her eyes tearing.

Today was supposed to be her half day, so she can go back home and sleep. Her body no longer enough has energy to work especially two days ago, she and her colleges were have jungle tracking as part of company’s activity.

EXO’s fan meeting.

 But she also doesn’t know how she can get here so early even the event only start at 3 p.m. Surely, her sister was put strong potion to make her curse under the spell.

 Suddenly, someone bumped her shoulder and a boy run to catch her. With half sleepy, her mind cannot process the entire sudden event in front her eyes. 

The surrounding becomes chaotic with the sudden drama, but Nana care less. The long queue was suddenly becomes short unexpectedly, because all the fans so excited to take the photos for drama. She can hear all of them scream and cried while shouting ‘Kai oppa’ from everywhere.

Nana just shrugged whiles her eyes looking at the table where the idols sat. Some of them look confused and shocked too. Being the tiredness Nana, she comes forward to the tables and slammed the EXO’s photobook on the table.

“Please sign here!”

A guy with O.O eyes look at her dumbfounded.

“Could you please hurry up?”

“Oo…ah… O-okay.” D.O stuttered and signs the photo book.

With so mean attitude from Nana, she got all autographs as her sister’s wish but when turn the last person she meet, her tiredness suddenly disappeared in a second.

“YOU!”

“Hey, dear!” Kris also shocked but then his lips curved a wide smile. “Are you missing me huh?”

“Shoot! What are you doing here?” Nana shouts.

She and Kris create new drama that was gained another attention from the fans and EXO members.

Kris grinned. Seriously, he never expects that he will be meeting again the girl who so kind gave him Body Shop’s perfume.

You are here, my Vanilla.

“What? I’m part of them. Don’t you know me?”

“I don’t know you. Huh! What so unlucky me to meet you again!”

Arghhh… So stress! I shouldn’t come here!

Nana starts to curse here and there without care anyone else. After hitting Kris’s head in frustration, she stomped her feet and walked away faster as she can.

“Dear!” Kris shouts but Nana not turning back.

Like she care to turn back again. >­_<

 

 

Nana sat at the bus stop and wait for the bus. Her tiredness come back again and she feel so sleepy to drive back home. She left her car at parking lot and calls her little brother to get it back later.

She yawned again. She was so sleepy without realized that she was knocked down at the bus stop and her phone was dropping off on the floor from her grabbing.

“Hey, dear…”

Someone smoothly slap her cheeks.  

“Hmm…”

Nana heard a soft voice but she can’t open her eyes.

“Dear…”

 

"Hyung... Are you sure to bring her together with us? You don't know her!"

"I know her."

"But it's wrong."

"Why?"

"Because it's look like you kidnap her!"

He smirked.

"But still I want to."

 

 

Three days. Nana was missing and not report for work. Her phone couldn’t be reach and no one knew where is right now.

Except Kris.

Nana woke up from her deadly sleeping for three days and only realized that she was slept under someone arms. She stared at the stranger’s face and forced her blur mind to process what was happened to her.  Kris woke up when he felt someone was staring at him.

He open one of his eyes and saw his Vanilla was looking at him like to eat.

“Hi, dear. Good morning.” Said Kris, and naturally leaned a kiss on her forehead as if that’s his routine.

“Who are you?”

“Your man!” Kris closed his eyes again. Nana can see his smile and she can’t stand with that. It’s so ert!

“Yah! Woke up.” Nana slapped Kris’s stomach and makes the giant groaned.

“Be gentle, dear. You’re so rough! But I like it.” Kris grinned.

Nana hissed and get up from the sharing bed with Kris. She looks around and obviously it’s not her place.

“Why am I here?” asked Nana.

“I bring you here because I saw you slept at bus stop.”

“Am I?”

Well, it’s not so surprise because Nana admits that she always knocked down at anywhere if she feels too tired. She looks at Kris back, while he still lying at his bed in comfortable.

“Hey, I remember you. You’re the same guy at the Body Shop and EXO’s fan meeting!”

“Now you remember? Such your brain so slow huh?” Kris giggled.

“YAH!” She took one pillow and slammed on his face. So annoying! How dare he’s mocking her brain in early morning?

"Hey, My face!" Kris cried.

Ignored Kris, she went to bathroom for shower because she felt so stingy. And, her action as if she was too familiar with the stranger’s apartment.

Kris sat on the bed and admires the girl, act so calm even she woke up under a man arms. If other girls, they will scream like crazy and thought something bad was happened.

For Nana, it’s not like she was used to sleep with guys before but no point for her to yell and scream like the hell if nothing happened between her and that guy. How did she know? Because she knew her body reaction very well if someone dare to touch her.

 

 

Nana frowned when searching her backpack. She remember that she put her phone back after calling Zelo to get her car at parking lot, but where is it now?

While thinking, she glanced at her watch. Now, 10.00 am. Still have time if she go back home and get ready for afternoon shift. Her subordinates must be worried when she's missing just like that. Don't say about her siblings yet. Hope Zelo and Gina still not go for police report. Well, if yes, it's not first time. They're already done it once because she had event to attend out the town without telling them and her phone's battery was drowned.

 

Nana sighed. Then, lastly she remembered that she never put back her phone inside and fell asleep without she realized.

What to do? I just lost my phone. Maybe it dropped at the bus stop. Urghh... my money flies again. T.T

 

Nana narrowed her eyes at Kris's room.  All because of him! Huh.

She sighed again before ready to go out when Kris come out from his room.

"What? Are you ready to leave? No breakfast together?"

"I need to go for work. Anyway, thanks gave me your shelter. Actually, you no need to save me.”

"Shelter? You're really funny."

"Funny? What? Did you think I'm a clown here? Bye! “Tsk!

"Wait. What's your name?"

Nana just glared at him before heading to doorstep, not intention to reply him.

"Yah! At least give me your name after I gave you my shelter. So disgraceful!"

"Nana." She rolled her eyes before said.

Kris smirked, Nana?

"Hey, can I call you?"

Nana stops and turns her body back to facing with Kris, who free standing behind her with his both hands on his pockets. She raised her eyebrows but Kris looks at her with full hope.

"I'm sorry but you can't."

"Why? You should be grateful because me, the hottest Kris want to call you."

"What to do? I just lost my phone. So bye?" ^^

>.<*

Nana closed the door behind her and smirked.

Try to get my number? In your dream!

 

 

Kris arrived at the EXO’s dorm late at the evening. Since he was rent an apartment for himself few months ago, he rarely to come to the dorm and hang out together with EXO members. But sometimes his friends still would come to visit him to ruin his peaceful life.

“Hyung! You’re here.” Greet Tao, smiles like idiot. Before Kris can say anything, Tao already run back to his room and before appear again with something in his hand.

“What’s that?”

“Phone. Since you’re too busy with your chick for these days, I almost forgot to tell you. Remember when we met noona at the bus stop? I found the phone at her foot and I pick it up. I think it’s belonged to her. Can you return back to her?”

Her phone? Really? Kris smirked. “Why not? I will return back to her soon. Anyway, thanks for keeping it.”