M.A.Y.B.E

EXO Series: Call You Mine

 


 

 

Nana slammed her head on the coffee table together with 'bang' sound. She’s freaking sleepy after drink a cup of coffee. Weird? Yes, that’s what will happen to her after drank her favorite drink. Don’t know since when but her family think she is the only one in the world has this weird allergic.

Nana pulled up her face and yawned like sleepy hippo. Slowly stand up and walk into her room.

“Unnie! I’m home! Looks on what I got. EXO’s concert ticket!”

Nana stopped and rolled her eyes on her sister who seeing so excited with something that her mind can’t process what is that. What's she want right now is sleep. Especially, on her offdays when she cameback to her family's house for few days.

She just shrugged and heading to her room, leaving her sister alone. Gina pissed off. Pouted.

“I told you, unnie, don’t drink the coffee so often. Look, you already sleepy even after the breakfast.”

Nana can’t hear clearly on what’s her sister mumbling at the downstairs. She throws herself on the bed. Deeply sleeping.

“Aishh… not fun at all my unnie. It’s okay. I did buy the tickets. VIP tickets. Hehe... Should I claim back the money later?” Naughty mind of the K-pop fan of her was thinking. Obviously, she’s an EXOTIC.


 


 

Gina grinned.

Nana rolled her eyes.

Gina’s grinned more wide.

Nana then shook her head and stand up, leaving her at the dining room alone.

“Unnie! Please!” Suddenly Gina stand up too and kneel down on the floor.

Nana stopped and looked at her sister with annoying face.

Gina blinked and at the same time try her best to do aegyo that she learn from her favorite idols. Puppy eyes. Blew her cheek with more air.

“Did you think you look cute being like that?” asked Nana.

“Am I?” Gina rubbed her back neck with red face, embarrassed.

Nana pissed off and walks away again.

“Unnie!” Gina shouted and run to her unnie using her knees. Still in begging position. Pleading her palms together.” Please, unnie!”

“No.” cold-hearted Nana throw her on the couch. Her hand snaps the remote control and switch on the TV. She tries hard to ignore Gina’s appearance beside her, still in begging style. Those puppy eyes make her get headache.

“I said NO, Gina-ah..” Nana knocked her sister forehead.

“Why…” Gina start sobbing. Fake sobbing.

“You know the reason. I’m not wasting my precious time to attend the concert. I already done once for you before. Why don’t you ask your friend to accompany you?”

Gina pouted and ducked her head down.” Because they will not paying me back..” Gina said in half whispered.

“A-ha! That’s the main point!!” Nana stand up with her voice in high volume.” You waste your allowance money to buy that expensive tickets and use your smart brain to make me pay you back! Hell… in your dream!”

Gina still not give up using her last powerful aegyo. “But...but... you know how much I love you, unnie.”

Nana messed up her hair when seeing that ugly face. “Argghhhh….”


 


 

“Tell me why I am here right now?” Nana mumbled alone. Seriously, her head so dizzy with this entire event. Noisy voices. Fangirl’s screaming really make her want to smack them one by one. As if she really can.

“Hurry up, unnie!” Gina pushed Nana to the line. Now, they’re lineup for the personally handshake with the alien, who’s their name again? EXO? And get their photos and autographs and it's not first time for Nana actually. First experienced made her lost her phone! That's so frustrated.

Nana hissed and flicked Gina’s forehead using her finger. Gina never groaned but just grinned with her unnie’s action.

“I love you, unnie. You knew that my love to you never changed since our born.”

“But your love was blind by money and your stupid idols!”

Gina pouted before grinned again. “You love money too, unnie. That’s why our thinking is same!”


 

Just accompany your sis, Nana.” shouted their mom from the kitchen. She so busy prepared the dinner.

Umma!”

Arasso..Arasso..I will double up your allowance for this month. Just accompany your sister to the concert. I don’t want any bad boys will disturb her later. Please…”

You promised me. Double up the allowance! Okay then for me..” reply Nana even deep inside her, she feel so uncomfortable. Going to the concert, same like meet with that giant. Body Shop's giant! Huh!

But, umma. Unnie already had a job by herself. Why are you still giving her the allowance?” asked Gina, confused.

Now, Nana's turn to grin and pat her head, “ Don't be jealous, kid. Next time, learn from me how to dig more money, huh.”


 


 

Nana grinned back when remember her conversation with their mother last night. “I’m a smarter right? I got the money but you’re not!”

“It’s not fair. I tried hard to get the tickets. I can charge you double too!” Gina pouted.

“Hell no! I only pay for the normal price not include the tax okay.. It’s totally your faults.”

“Arasso.. Arasso.. But still you’re always the best, unnie.” Gina pull her thumbs up, show the best signs.


 

“Next!”

“Our turn, unnie. Faster..faster..”

Nana make an unsatisfied face and just follow Gina dragged her off to the table who are sat down by a few young men.. 12 aliens?

“Hi, beautiful..” the first young man, greet them with a big smile.

“Hello, Baekhyun oppa! Please sign for me.” Said Gina and pulled her EXO’s photobook.

Baekhyun just nodded and give his autograph without any hesitant.” What’s your name? Any special message?”

“Gina. My name is Kim Gina. This my unnie, Kim Nana. She’s a big fan of EXO. Please write, I love Nana so much!” Said Gina, so talkative and pulled together Nana to in front of Baekhyun. Spontaneous, Nana make a disgusting face.

Me? Big fan of them? Seriously…you're kidding.

Baekhyun awkwardly nodded, scanned the girl in front of him from up to down before write the message. I love Nana so much? Seriously, I never meet a fan who so excited with her own sister. Usually, they only care for our love. But, this is so cute.

Baekhyun tries to hide his chuckle.

Just pretend unnie. I’m sorry but I love you! Gina smile widely and nodded to get her approval.

You already did, Gina-ah. You owe me then... Hana shot her death glanced.

“Hi.. Nice to meet you.” Baekhyun held out his hand later to handshake with Nana. Awkwardly, Nana received the handshake. Cold hand touch.

Then, Baekhyun frowned, think something. But why she looks so familiar?

“Nice to meet you too.. err… what’s your name again?”

Baekhyun’s face fell down. Gina stunned. All the EXOTIC in front of the line give a stern looks at Nana. The rest of EXO tilted their head to see her too. They dropped their jaws. Shocked.

Silent.

But only one of them show his different interest. He smiles.

“What?” asked Nana, in curiosity when all the eyes focus on her. Gina almost cried in embarrassment.

“Unnie!” Gina slapped Nana’s arms. She don’t know where she should hide her face right now. Surely, all the EXOTIC will kill her after this. The news about fan humiliated EXO’s member in their fansigning before the concert will be distribute all over the world. Should she bury her own funeral here?

“I don’t know his name, that’s why I asked him. Am I not allowed?” Nana blinked in her innocently.

“Never mind, Nana-sshi. I’m okay with that.” Baekhyun cleared his throat after the humiliated that he received.

“I’m sorry, Baekhyun oppa. I lied to you. My unnie never know about EXO. I just dragged her to accompany me. I’m sorry, oppa.” Gina apologized and bowed in guilty feeling for several times.

Nana blinked seeing her sister bowed to him for suddenly.

Baekhyun stand up, worried when seeing Gina full with her guilty.

“Yah!”

“Hey!”

At the same time, Baekhyun and Nana together approached Gina. She is seriously almost to cry right now. Feel ashamed.

Nana looked at Baekhyun with disgusting face. Baekhyun reply back with what’s-your-problem looks.

“What’s the weird ahjumma who don’t know Baekhyun oppa’s name? So ashamed!”

“She’s not even an EXOTIC. How dare she humiliate our oppa here?”

More murmured about Nana suddenly become heavily and uncontrolled. EXO become panic if the situation not handles in good way. Their fans can be the crazy fans.

“YAH! Don’t you guys dare to talk bad things about my unnie! Only me can do that!” suddenly the embarrassing Gina getting angry and burst out her temper, make everyone in shocked. She can change herself in short time if anything happened related with her unnie.

Nana knocked Gina’s head before smiled. Nana softened when seeing her sister defend for her. Gina’s sobbing and hugging Nana. Nana brushed her hair with full love.

“Calm down everyone. Please continued the events.” The guard tries to push the line in front to make a move.

“You must pay the ticket with full tax rate!” Gina whispered between the hug. Smirked.

Damn it!

Nana stunned. Shocked when notice that she was fell into her sister’s trap!

“Hi, dear. We meet again, huh? Miss me already?” Kris grinned.

Hell… here he comes.

Nana rolled her eyes. She know this thing gonna happen. Another reason why she don't to come this concert for first place.

“I.never.miss.you.even.once.stupid!” Nana said under her breath but Kris just shrugged, not effect at all.

“Huh? Kris oppa, you know my unnie?” asked Gina, innocently.

“You should call me, you-future-brother-in-law.” Kris winked and ruffled Gina's hair.

“Hah?”

EXO members drop their jaws to the floor. Their leader totally insane. With instant, Baekhyun remember about Nana. She's the same girl that Kris dragged together after their fansigning two weeks ago! So small this world.

“In your dream!” Nana hissed.

“Don't worry, dear. I always dreamt about you, every night.” Kris fake a kiss.

While Nana fake a puke, but it's only gain a laughing from Kris.


 


 

Gina whistled in happiness after the concert. For two reasons, she met her idols personally and second, she know that she can hang out anytime with them since Kris openly show his interest to her unnie. While Nana just shook her head unbelief. She felt so exhausted. This is first time she attend idol’s concert and she wish that its gonna be the last time too. Usually, she not care so much about the entertainment industry. So, not so surprise if she didn’t know about any idols in Korea. Even if she bumped with one of them in the street, surely she would not notice them.

“I want to go to washroom first, wait for me unnie..” said Gina and run off to the washroom without let Nana saying anything.

Nana sighed.

“I will be wait in the car.” Nana whispered to herself, as if Gina can hear her.

While checking her phone, her new phone actually, she’s heading to the parking entrance when she accidentally bumped with someone.

She heard someone groaned.

“Uh-uh.. I’m sorry..” Nana shocked. Her eyes suddenly widen.

“YOU!!” Nana and Baekhyun shouted in the same time. Pointing finger to each other face.

Nana blew her cheek with full air. Annoying.

“What are you doing here?” No-manner Baekhyun suddenly questioned. “Don’t say you want to stalk on us. Well, it’s already one hour after the concert. No doubt, you’re stalking on us huh?”

Aish.. why he’s so talkative?

“Yeah.. in your dream! I don’t even know why girls going crazy for guy like you.” Nana hissed before heading to her car but at the same, she scanned surrounding to check up if that giant is there or not.

After that, she’s notice that another members of EXO also stand near from her and gives her their weird looks. And Kris pull his head and look at her.

“Dear!” Kris smiled like idiot and run after her. “So much coincidence, huh? But I think it's our fate though.”

“What? Fate? Haha. You're so funny!” Nana pissed off.

“Yah!Do you think I’m a clown to make stupid joke?”

“Actually, you're kind of. So yeah...” Nana smirked to him.

Her words make all the EXO burst their laugh but seriously make Nana annoyed with that situation. She not feel is so fun at all.

“Unnie! Wow… EXO oppas.. Hello…”

Gina runs to Nana, hugged her arm while her eyes still focus to the rest of EXO members. 12 of them.

“It’s already late, you still not going home yet?” asked Tao, curious.

“On our way. Thanks for asking. And oh… your performance so daebak tonight. I’m so glad to be an EXOTIC.”

“Thanks for supporting us. I feel guilty that you’re willing pay the expensive ticket just to meet us. Thanks a lot for that.” Suho bowed in full of manners before sending them his beautiful smile.

“Oh, don’t worry. It’s my unnie. She’s so kind to support me to support you guys. Awesome men always deserved for that.”

“What? Yah! I thought I just pay for my ticket, not yours too!” Nana dumbfounded.

“Haha.. please don’t mind with my unnie’s words.”Gina grinned, totally ignore Nana’s anger.

“Really… your eyes already blind, Gina. You should go to work and find out how’s hard to earn some money. That’s time, surely you felt how’s stupid you are for wasting the money for the unreasonable people like them. Especially him!” Nana point her finger towards Kris's face.

“It's not worth at all. Now, hurry up! Getting into the car. It’s already late. Better you pray before dad kick us out from the home.” Nana pushed away Gina into the car and give annoyed look to EXO before go to driver's seat.

But suddenly Kris call her name.

“What?” Nana shouted.

“Take this!” said Kris and throw his own phone towards her. Gladly, Nana such a good catcher. She frowned in confusion.

“Since your phone lost, take mine. Wait for my calling and don't forget to answer it!”

Nana narrowed her eyes, “ Can I sell it? Maybe on ebay?”

“Yah! Don't you dare!”

Nana chuckled and drove away with Kris's phone together with her.


 

“Wow..daebak. That’s girl so interesting,” said Luhan with big grinned.

“You think so, right? That's my girl.” Kris smiled, shameless confess.

“Bwoah??!!” s shocked.

“You're must be kidding us, hyung!!”

“But ge, why don't you return her phone back instead giving yours?” asked Tao.

Silent.

“That's the new way to seduce my girl!” Kris grinned, again. He's really crazy right now.

dumbfounded for nth times.

“Come on, boys. Ready to go home!” their manager suddenly show up from behind and pushed all of them to the cars. Two cars, separately.


 

Inside the car, Kris's fishing out Nana's missing phone from his pocket and start to type a text to his number.

Thanks for coming, dear. I love you.^3^