^6^ The new Beginning

EXO Series: Call You Mine

 

 

For Nana, she never expects this. At age 27, she needs to swim across of hundred crazy fans of EXO just to meet with that idiot Kris. It’s so exhausting and tiring. Feel like wasting her precious time during her offday.

And why she’s coming here for first place, even though she just can give the pass for Inkigayo to her fanatic sister, Gina.

“Yah! Ahjumma. Don’t cut the line!” Someone shout at her from behind.

“Excuse me! I’m not cut the line okay?! “Nana hissed. Like she cares as if she needs to start stupid war with those teenagers about their oppas.

After struggled for almost 20 minutes, she finally successes to enter the building and go to backstage using the pass that was given by Kris few days ago.

This is her first time.  For everything since she’s not familiar with Kpop idols. Call her old style but yes, her favorite is orchestra music. It’s maybe funny if young girl like her never like Kpop or don’t know anything about them, but like she cares.

Nana scanned every the doors to find EXO waiting room.

Did I go wrong place? Nana frowned.

“Guess who?” suddenly a pair of hands coldly cover her both eyes making Nana stopped in shock.

“It’s not funny Kris.” Nana said and harshly removed his hands.

Kris pouts, “Can you at least become romantic for once? When I said guess, just guess it.”

Nana feel annoyed, “For what? I'm not your girlfriend. From my last record, you never asked me to be your girlfriend right?"

"What? Yah! You should know my feeling to you. If I don't like you, why I kiss you? And...and... you kissed me too!"

"Because you're playboy?" Nana blinked act innocently.

"Yah! KIM NANA!"

"Stop shouting, Kris. You will make me deaf. Wish luck to your members. Meet you guys front the stage. Let me see if you're valueable to become an idol." Nana shoved away Kris's arm from her shoulder.

"What? This little brat... Yah! you came to our concert last time!"

"Bye, Kris!" said Nana, waved her hand over the air and walked away. 

Kris stomped his feet like a frustrated kid. From a far, Nana smiled over his childish acts. For her, Kris is so plastic surgery. How can he acts differently in front of her than in front of his fans? Even in TV, she only can see his cool and manly side. From where his childish behavior comes with so cheesy words from his lips? Nana’s feeling wonder. Is it EXO's Kris and Kris Wu Yi Fan is the same person?

Same or not, still that person always made her days. Her days never dull again like before where she always thinks about work everyday. Honestly, she feels happy.

Her phone vibrates, noticing new message.

From Kris.

Open your eyes, don't ever try to sleep. Open your ears, don't ever pretend being deaf. But please don't open your mouth too wide because it's not cute ^^

 

 

Huh?

What is it? A poem? He's being weird nowadays. 

Nana just shook her head without reply his message, heading to the front stage. Waiting for EXO performance.

 

 

Kris put his hand over his chest, feeling nervous. It's not his first performance stage but still it's very important for him. For his beautiful future. He can't help but smiled when remember about the unsure future.

Tao come near him, patted his back, "Kris ge, good luck! I wish your happiness."

Kris nod and say thank you. Other members pull up their thumbs up, as giving their supporting.

 

Nana’s still waiting with bored faces. She hate noisy place.

Yawned.

 

 

 

The stage suddenly becomes dark. The floor also silent, only hear the whispers among the fans. Before the music start, suddenly the spotlight goes to one sight. 

Kris.

Nana's eyes widened because of too shock. At the same time, the fans start being crazy again.

With his husky voice, Kris smiled and spoke with cool just like he always acts. His eyes never leave from looking at Nana.

"For special stage, I dedicate this beautiful song, for a beautiful girl who making my life miserable because can't stop thinking of her for day and night. Maybe she never know but this song was became red string between us. For that stubborn yet sweet girl, I love you.”

Nana stunned. Confused.

Kris starts singing.

 

Call me now, call me later Or call me whenever
Call me friend, call me lover Or call me whatever I call you mine,
no ownership implied whatsoever I got it what it is,
a natural blend-together Them other brothers like to holla forever,
I holla now, how it sound to you When I’m in town,
you can get it If not,
you can imagine Enough with the rap Time for some action
      

Can I call you my own, and can I call you my lover
Call you my one and only girl
Can I call you my everything, call you my baby
You’re the only one who runs my world~

 

 

What the hell…

Nana’s mouth wide open even though Kris was warning her to not but she can’t helped. She hope she heard wrong. She hopes she must be in delusion but Kris’s eyes kept looking at her while singing. She remembers this song even she do not know who was singing it for first place but this song was became her ringtone and she never planned to change it.

Ever because...

“Kim Nana, I love you. Instead you will be mine, I want to become yours. Forever.”

Still feeling confused, Nana so surprised when suddenly Kris stand in front of her and give his confident smiles. He looks so happy.

Cupped her face, ignore the screaming at their surroundings, coolly Kris kiss her lips.

“Will you become my angel of my heart?” Kris whispered between their kisses.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Can you stop hit my head?” Kris yelled.

“Are you crazy? Huh? Huh? You want to dead?” Nana slammed his head with her purse.

“I said sorry okay. What don’t you appreciate my hard working? You should proud your boyfriend confessed to you front the public.” Kris pouts, rubbing his sore head. “You should thank me because I full with romance sense.”

“Romance your head. Look at my hair! Because you confessed in front the public, your fans threw at me the rotten eggs! Trust me, if someone scratches my car with something, don’t you ever think to run away from me!” said Nana while stepping hard on his feet.

Kris yelped and hold his knee but still his smiles never leave his lips.

“Don’t worry, dear. Because I’m yours. I love you. Did you love me?”

Glared at the overconfident Kris, Nana pretend to cough and cleared . But seeing Kris with his puppy eyes making her let out laugh. “I don’t know. But maybe I can try… to love you.”

“Don’t worry, I will wait for you!”

Both Kris and Nana smiled for their new beginning. For their future.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kris..."

"Hurmm..."

"When you plan to return back my phone?"