^.^ 4

EXO Series: Call You Mine

 


 

“I want to read some book about relationship. Well, I’m middle to understand my woman right now but I don’t know how. Can you suggest to me?” asked a man with big glasses, simple with t-shirt and red sweater with hoodie which fully cover his head. Look like a ert to Nana. Obviously, he tried to hide himself from public.

First seeing him in the morning at her peaceful working day today really irritates her.

Kris.

“WTF.” Coolly Nana replies. Half mocking can be heard from her voice. Oh, please, she not means to be so ‘polite’ to him, as long as he stills her customer but she can’t help herself. She hates to see him in her workplace right now. Really ruined her day.

 

“What?! Yah! Are you cursing me right now? Is it the way you treat your customer? How could-“

“I’m sorry, sir for misunderstanding. WTF is title of the book.” She smirked.

Only two of them at the customer service counter. Day still early so only few customers can be seen right now while the staffs busy themselves to do housekeeping and arrange the books.

Kris chews his bottom lips to hold his frustrated because being fool around like that. He clears his throat while his face starts to red like tomato. Somehow, he looks more like sulking big boy.

“Okay, nevermind. Give me the book.”

Nana’s lazily key in something inside the system while mumbling something and making Kris burst her anger. “WTF Are Men Thinking?...”

“Yah! What are you saying?” Kris slammed the counter.

Nana look at him and calmly said, “Oh, sorry. My mistake. That book suitable for women to know their men but I think, if you interested you can read too. Wait the minutes, I take it for you.”

After a while, Nana come back to the counter and held out the book with the red, white and black cover to Kris.

‘WTF Are Men Thinking?: 250,000 Men Reveal What Women REALLY Want to Know’

Kris dumfounded but Nana grinned in playfully.

“I recommend it. It’s really interesting!”

Kris hissed before blew his cheek with full air. Is he pouting? Not cute at all!

He looks around to check if other customer was eavesdropping with their conversation before focus back to Nana.

“What time you finish your work?” asked Kris, after half calm.

Nana pulls her face and stares at the idol.

“Is it necessary to tell you? Last time I checked, we’re not befriending either. Please stop bothering me, Mr. Customer.”

“Yah! Kim Nana!”

Nana rolled her eyes. How dare he call my full name with that face! Huh!

“I’m still not counting with you because not pick up my calls and reply my texts. You know how much difficulty I face to know your workplace? At least, give me some credit.”

“I’m not buying it, Kris. Just go. I need to work.”

“Kim Nana…”

She starts to annoy. “6.30pm. If you plan to ask me out, come on time if not, this is last time you see me.”

Kris grinned happily, and grabbed her both cheek make Nana’s eyes widened when Kris leaned a soft kiss at her forehead. “That’s my girl. Wait for me, okay. I love you, dear!”

Nana made a face, slap his arm hard but the latter just laughing. Take the book and walk to the cashier counter to make a payment.

She never tell Kris about her workplace but she pretty sure the culprit who telling him no other than her sister, Gina. The little brat never stops bothering her when she knew Kris gave her the phone. When she knows that her sister secretly stole Kris’s phone to look out for EXO phone number, she was kick out from her house.

Forbidden to coming again during weekend.

Since Nana stayed alone, Gina and Zelo who was staying at dorm in school day, the twins always coming to Nana’s house and ruined her life.

“Unnie!”

Nana lifted her head, seeing her staff start grin like idiot.

“Is it Kris oppa?” her face starts blushing, of course with a reason and Nana knew it.

“Yes, so please continue your work.”

“Kya!!! I want to get his autograph!” the girl start to fangirling and making Nana feel headache.

Isk…Isk.. Kids nowadays! What are they seeing at him? Really can’t understand!

 

Nana fish out a phone from her pocket after she feel the vibration, it's from Kris phone.

‘You look so gorgeous today, dear. Making my heart melt like ice-cream ^^’

 Nana frowned in confusion. Melt like ice-cream? Is that new phrases?

New text coming up. Again, from Kris.

‘I love you, dear! Flying kiss for you!!! 3’

Nana shook her head and pushes back the phone inside the pocket. But she smiled when remembering the childish text from Kris.  Honestly, she never thought that charismatic and cold face Kris dares to write cheesy texts like that.