MY BOO >,

EXO Series: Call You Mine

 


 

 

Kris stops his car and carefully park at the parking lot. He lifts his head only seeing Nana still in deep sleeping.  Actually he never have chance to talk a long the way because the girl suddenly drown into dreamland after 10 minutes ride.

Seeing the girl look so tired, he decided not to disturb her.

But now, as much as he wants to silently watch the beauty sleeping in his car but still he needs to wake her up.

“Dear…” Kris shook her shoulder.

No response.

“Dear, wake up. We already arrived.” This time Nana slowly open her eyes before closed it back. It’s too heavy for her to open the eyes when she still feel so sleepy, especially she had good dream.

“Hey, enough sleep. “ Kris smoothly slap her cheek and make Nana frowned. She tried hard to open her eyes this time.

With half-open eyes, she stared at Kris before look at unfamiliar surroundings. Then, she looks back at Kris.

Her mind still blurred.  Narrow her eyes to get better sight; she opens to ask, “Who are you?”

Kris stunned for a while before pouts, “You’re funny, dear. Come on, get out from car.” Said him and give her a peck on her lips which obviously making Nana’s eyes bigger than usual. Shocked. After realized what’s happened, Nana shouts.

“YAHHH!!!”

Kris just giggled and get out from the car. He walks to the passenger’s door and open the door for Nana as a gentleman.

With a pout, Nana come out and sends a light punch on his arm.

“Lets go.” Said Kris with a smile and grab her hand.

“Where are we?” ask Nana again.

“My member’s place. Birthday party.”

“Birthday party? Seriously? Still do birthday party at this age? How old is your friend? Five?”

“I’m not five okay!” suddenly Kris raised his voice, feel offended.

Nana stopped walking and stared at him, disbelief. Her face starts to red. Try to hold her…

“Whatever in your mind don’t dare to say it!”

Bwuahahaha.

Nana laughs out so loud. Until her eyes tearing, “It’s YOU? You’re must be kidding me.” She holds her stomach to stop laughing.

“Shut up!” Kris clenched his teeth and drag Nana to the elevator. Nana still giggled because she thinks it’s so funny when a man like Kris still cares about birthday party. She hopes no balloons will be hanged on at entire the place because it’s more like kid birthday party!

Or maybe not.

“Surprise!!!!!”

At the same time, one group of idiots sang a birthday song for Kris.

While Kris smiles until his ears, Nana just dumbfounded on her foot. Seriously…this is not kidding.

Kill her but she’s pretty sure that she saw the apartment was decorated with full colourful balloons!

Still blur, Nana not sure when they’re finished sing the song.  She just heard clapping sound at everywhere.

“Hyung! You bring your girl huh?”

Huh?

With blushing face, Kris holds Nana’s hand tightly, “Introduce my dear, Kim Nana.”

“Oh. Hi everyone, I’m Kim Nana. But wait, since when I became your dear?!”  Nana hissed. “You are really a shameless man that I first ever meet. Oh gosh! Put it down your overconfident. I’m not your girl, or whatever! Mr. Little Kid!”

“Oww.. They are really cute be together. I’m so glad you found someone you like, Kris. “A tall girl winked towards her.

Nana raised her brow seeing that very elegant girl, stand beside Baekhyun.

“By the way, I’m Hyo Ri, Baby Baek’s girlfriend. Welcome to EXO family. “

*Baby Baek??* Nana saw Baekhyun, the guy who had mouth war with her last time start to blush. She smirked.

“Maybe you already know the rest of EXO but let me introduce their girls. That’s beautiful young lady is Kim Hyun Jae, Yixing’s girl.” Said Hyo Ri again, point her long finger towards a girl look like so familiar in Nana’s eyes. “Wait, is she a model?”

“You’re not wrong. I’m a model.” Hyun Jae smiled friendly. “Nice to meet you, Nana. How old are you?”

“I’m 27.” said Nana.

“27???” all of them dumbfounded and shout together in surprised.

“Are you really 27???” Asked Kris, half fainted. “I thought your sister said 24.”

“What? Hyung, do you do not know your girlfriend’s age?” asked his friend.

“What? Why? Is it a sin being 27?” Nana shoot Kris back. “I became a store manager at 24, idiot!”

Silent.

“N-no..you looks so young. I thought you are still in high school. I just plan to tease Kris but well.. so should we call you, unnie.”  Hyun Jae replies in half guilty. She made a face to Kris, worried if Nana felt hurt with his words. For a woman, talk about age is very sensitive topic.

But Nana just smile. She never feels any offended for that kind of reaction. For her, age is just number.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Chanyeol’s fiancée, Park Nami. Please call me Nami. “Another girl held out her hand to shake with Nana’s.

“Fiancée? Wow…I don’t know if your company let you guys in relationship at these ages. You guys still young, right?”

“We already got approval. Come to our wedding soon. Just simple wedding since their company still want make it a secret. I don’t mind as long as Chanyeol stayed with me.” She blushed.

“Oh so sweet.. but still great. I hope also can get married before 30. I’m already old, you know.”

“But I’m really admiring your young face.”

“Thank you!”

The whole birthday’s party was really nice. For first meeting, Nana really can get along with EXO girls. They talk and laugh together. While the birthday boy, Kris sulking in one corner, eat his birthday cake. Alone.

All the time, Nana is still not talking with Kris. She learned the idol’s girlfriends are so fantastic. Not arrogant as she imagined.  

Nana really surprise when she know that Chen and Kai’s girlfriends are sharing same name! Park Kyumi! At first, she really confused when she’s calling ‘Kyumi’, both of them answered together. Twin on names not faces, are more than grateful. So, the creative Nana was giving them the nicknames.  For Chen’s girl is Kyumi A and Kai’s girl is Kyumi B, according to their ages.

“Unnie, I think Kris oppa really annoyed now because you ignore him.” Suddenly Kyumi B whispered at her ear, making the girl lift her head. Seeing Kris and his laser eyes staring at her, while chewing his cake.

“You are right. I should go to him. Very nice can talk with you all. Bye!” said Nana before heading towards Kris.

Kris pouts like a small kid. Nana made a face, never feel any guilty for leaving the birthday boy stayed alone for the rest of party.

“You look so enjoy yourself, huh?”

“Are you jealous, Mr. Little Kid?”

“Yah!”

Nana smirked, snatched a bite of cake on Kris’s plate. She glared on her watch. “It was late. I’m going home.  Are you will send me or I ride a taxi?”

“Of course, I am sending you, dear. Wait a minutes, I go tell everyone first. “Kris goes to living room and informs his friends that they are leaving now.

Again, the ride becomes so silence because Nana easily falls asleep.

Kris starts to boil his blood. At the party, he was ditching by her. When alone together, she was sleeping! So frustrated! Huh!

Kris stops his car near Nana’s apartment and the girl awakened just in time. Still blinking hard, Nana ready to go.

“Thanks for tonight. It’s so great. Goodbye and good night, Kris.” Nana smiled  and get out from the car. Before she closes the door, she hears Kris’s yelling.

“Yah! Just like that?”

Nana acts innocently blinking at him before said again. “Close your eyes.”

“What? For what?”

“Just close your eyes. You talk too much, Kris!” Nana hissed.

With a pouts, Kris follows her order. “Don’t dare to fool me around. I war-“

 Kris stunned.

“Happy birthday, Kris.” Nana sweetly wished him near his ear before leaned a kiss on his lips.

It’s not a dream.

Slowly, Kris opens his eyes, only seeing Nana’s smiley face in front him. Before the girl can run away, Kris hold her back head and whispering, “That’s a great present that I received for my birthday. Thank you, dear.”

He kisses her again.

In his dream… when Nana suddenly slapped his cheek.

“Why~~”

“ert!”

Huh!

Nana walks away and waved her hand to the air before disappeared inside the building.

Kris suddenly chuckled while rubbing his sore cheek. That’s girl really something. His phone buzzed. New message is coming.

 

 

‘Next time we meet, return back my phone! Bye my baby Boo >,< Happy birthday!’