Y.O.U

EXO Series: Call You Mine

 


 

 

He's an idol.

She's an ordinary girl.

Cliché?

Yes, you can say that. Kris called her as Vanilla since the girl never tried to introduce herself and was left him with only the vanilla’s scent.

 

It’s happened with ‘Once upon a time…’

 

"What? I can't get the discount even I'm a member?" Nana pouts. She so badly needs to buy the perfume! Her favorite Vanilla!

"Sorry Miss, that promotion only valid if you bring someone else who non-member and he/she must buy something with 20% discount and you entitled to get 30%. Where is your husband? Did you come together?"

Husband? Did I'm look like a married woman? Tsk!

She just awkwardly grinned and thinking about something. She's just coming alone today and make it worst is, the promotion will be last by today too! Argghh..so frustrated! They gave big sales but how come she can't get it?!

What the damn terms and conditions!

Looking around the shop, her eyes suddenly dart to someone who trying to fix his bangs at the outside Body Shop's window. She stared at him for couple of seconds before her mental bulb lights!

She goes out and whines.

"Oppa! They said the discounts only for member who bring someone else who not having membership! Come with me and buy something. I want the perfume!"

Kris blinked in confusion. He's too shocked and almost makes his glasses drop off when suddenly, the stranger's action made him panicked as if she realized who he is. He thought he already covered up himself so well so he’s able not being recognized from public.

The salesgirl inside the shop smiles sweetly. Look like she succeeds to convince another new customer to purchase.

Before Kris can say something, he already dragged inside the shop. Being dumbfounded, Kris only follows the stranger girl and acting together with her.

"Oppa! Smell this. Is it good right?" she smiled, before leaned her lips near his ear and whispering in seductive, "Please, just help me! You can choose something and I will pay for it"

Hehe... she grinned and pinched his arm.

Kris yelped. "Aww...be gentle dear!"

What the hell with this woman?! Okay, fine. I will play together. Kris smirked.

"Dear... look at this. I love the scent. “Said Kris while took the most expensive perfume for men at the shop. He smiled but Nana chocked with her own saliva.

Shoot! Dare he took that! It's so meaningless to drag him together. 

“Hey, it’s my favorite BB Cream! Can I take this too?” Kris winked happily before lead to Skincare section.

 

Nana dumbfounded.

I chose the wrong person. Urghh.. Note to myself, don’t talk to stranger!

 

At the last, she got the 30% that she really wish to but instead make herself happy, she pretty sure that bastard beside her was staying in heaven.

“Thanks dear! You’re so kind!” Kris grinned and show off his paper bag with full contents- BB cream, perfume, bath gel and lips balm!

“You’re death if you show yourself in front my eyes again!” said Nana, clenching her fist before grab his hair and pull it hard, to show her frustration.

My money!!! My precious salary for early month! So damn!

 “Hey!” Kris yelped and tries to release the stranger’s grabbing.

My precious hair! I just did my hair! Stupid woman!

When people are staring at them with suspicious, suddenly Nana’s phone rang. She frowned and looks confused.

 

Call me now, call me later, or call me whenever,

Call me friend, call me lover, or call me whatever,

But I call you mine…

 

 

Huh? Is it my phone? Who dare to change my ringtone with this song?!! So stress!! Argghhh….

 

Nana was loosens her grabbing and searched for her phone, answering it and walk away without care about the man who took advantage with her money anymore.

Seeing her leaving without turning back to him, Kris’s soften and his lips curved a smile.

 

That song… is the song that he sang months ago when he and EXO were attended ‘SimSimTaPa’ radio program.

Then, his gazes turn to the paper bag that he was holding now. His smile more wide.

 

Vanilla, huh? Did you not recognize who am I here?