Chapter 3

Notice Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Eunmi waved goodbye to Jungkook with a friendly smile after class. Jungkook did the same, and hoped that he had another class with her. She headed out the door and then spotted Hana waiting for her. She was hugging her binder and she was smiling very widely. When Eunmi was just about to greet her, she exploded.

"EUNMI! Oh, my, gosh- ONE OF THE BANGTAN BOYS WERE IN MY CLASS TODAY! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! It sounds exactly like that fanfiction I read yesterday... I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING! SUGA LOOKED AT ME! WE MADE EYE-CONTACT! I CANNOT BELIEVE- UGH!" Hana squealed while pulling her face. Eunmi furrowed her eyebrows. Her face had said, "What's the big deal about these guys?"

Hana didn't really notice anything, though. She was still daydreaming about her so-called, "fanfictions" coming true. Eunmi rolled her eyes jokingly, and walked off to her next class. Hana snapped out of her daydreaming and noticed Eunmi walking without her.

"Hey! Get back here! Why'd you leave without me?!" Hana started running after Eunmi. Eunmi slowed down a little for her. Hana breathed out in relief as she stopped next to her. They both walked to Eunmi's next class, since it's closer than Hana's class.

"See you later, Hana!" Eunmi waved. Hana smiled and waved back. She turned and walked to her next class, which was Math. Eunmi breathed out and entered the classroom. She saw everybody against the wall, and she knew that there were assigned seats. She went to the wall where the other students were and squished between some people. She looked at them, and they friendly smiled at her. She smiled back.

"Alright! I will be choosing your seats today! I hope you like where you're gonna sit! I might change it... You never know!" The teacher said brightly. His name was Mr. Choi. He seemed like the kind of teacher that would be happy and cheerful all of the time. Eunmi liked that.

"Okay! Uh, young lady right there! Sit here," He commanded while patting the desk. The girl walked over to the desk and sat down. Mr. Choi continued.

"Handsome boy! Yes, sit there," He pointed to the seat next to the girl's. The boy smiled and went over to the seat. There were small squeals that erupted the room. The girl was smiling happily. Ah, must be her boyfriend.

"Ah! Pretty girl!" He called, looking at Eunmi. She was very confused and then she looked behind her and beside her. The girls shook their heads. She pointed at herself while looking at the teacher. "Me?"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter