Chapter 2

Notice Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Hope you didn't forget about me~ I'm glad I started over! I have many ideas to put in this story~ OMG I HAVE LIKE OVER 150 SUBS TOTAL AND ALMOST 100 SUBS ON EACH OF MY STORIES! THANK YOU! I HONESTLY DIDN'T KNOW I'D GET THIS MUCH~ I appreciate it! ^___^ So does Baekhyun! :D

(ohmygosh he's so adorable IM GONNA FAINT)

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

The chaos settled down when classes were about to start. The teachers, including the principal, had told everyone to keep calm and treat them like normal students, but Eunmi thought that was impossible. The fans practically ran over Hana and her, and they were all screeching like hyenas. But it was over...for now.

Hana bid Eunmi goodbye, since they had different classes in the morning. They headed to their first classes eagerly, waiting ahead of what new discoveries come before them.

Eunmi found her classroom quickly, since it was the classroom where Hana had found her. (Also where she took her peaceful nap.) She opened the door to the classroom and peeked in. There were only a few students in the classroom so far. Her eyes landed on a boy, who was already staring back at her. He was leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets and looked oddly terrifying, but looking super friendly when some girls went up to him. She couldn't help but look away from his intimidating eyes. She quickly found her seat she wanted to sit in, which was near the middle. There were six rows and five columns. But when she was about to sit down, the teacher, Mrs. Kang entered the room, telling everyone that she had assigned everyone their seats. Eunmi was disappointed of course, but just kept hoping that it would be the spot that she wanted to sit in.

 (I couldn't find a proper picture so don't mind Chanyeol running across the classroom repeatedly)

"First row, from left to right. Byungjoo, Hyeyeon, Daehyun, Hyemi, Hojoon and M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter