Chapter 1

Notice Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Eunmi kicked the small rocks on the sidewalk as she slowly walked to school. I hope this first day goes well... I have everything packed in my backpack... I have Eomma's homemade sushi with a side of squid dumplings, rice, and tofu in my lunch box... I don't think I'm forgetting anything...

Her mother curled her hair this morning. Eunmi refused her offer, but her mother didn't take no for an answer. It was curled prettily. It wasn't too curly, not too straight. Strands in the front of her hair were brought to the back of her head and connected by a blue bow. She didn't have her glasses on yet, and she looked naturally pretty. She doesn't wear her glasses that much, even thought she's supposed to. Her glasses are a bother and it makes the bridge of her nose itchy.

Eunmi eventually made it on the steps of the school's entrance. She breathed out and pursed her lips together. You can do this, Eunmi! No need to be nervous... You've done this before! She held onto her backpack straps and gripped them tightly. Shortly nodding, she whispered to herself, "Fighting!"

Eunmi searched for her schedule from the left pocket of her blazer. She read her locker number.

LOCKER NUMBER: 88

She looked around and walked up to one of the closest lockers near her.

LOCKER - 7

Eunmi clicked her tongue and turned to her left into the next hall where there were more lockers. She suddenly noticed something very strange.

Nobody was here.

The halls were empty. There was just rustling from the janitor putting up cleaning utensils in the supply closet. Eunmi furrowed her eyebrows. She looked down at her watch. Five o'clock. She either arrived way too early, or she wasn't supposed to come yet. When she woke up, it was six-thirty on her alarm clock. That explains it. At least she had time to put her things up and explore the school on her own.

Eunmi eventually found her locker. She opened it and zipped open her backpack and started organizing her things in her locker. She left her things inside, thinking that she would get her stuff later when school started. She shut her locker, feeling content, and explored the school.

She had found many classrooms with different subjects in each one. She even found a dance studio, music studio, and sound-proof practice rooms for people who played instruments. The school had a bunch of space, it was tidy, and everything looked - and probably was - expensive. The school had about three floors. Eunmi had also heard from her mother that some of the famous world-wide idols had went to Busan Academy. Eunmi tried to memorize where her classes were. Eunmi got bored so she wandered around again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter