customized

Blind Date

 

Chapter 6: customized



Amber doesn’t have a choice but to agree.
“Just make sure it won’t be that hard.” Then she pouted her lips which make her look really cute, but apparently she is not aware of that, so Key just enjoys her cuteness.

“Okay, I promise it won’t. I am not that bad you know.” Key said but still continues to smile to amber’s mischief.

After dinner, Key asks Amber if she can spare time for him and she agrees.

Key plans a few surprises for his date beforehand. He really wanted to please his dad by helping.

He led Amber to his car. He has this customized car that he, himself, helps in constructing and designing. Obviously with the help of few American friends

“Is this yours?” Amber said, obviously she is so amazed.
“Yeah! It’s mine.” Key shortly replied while opening the car door for her.

“I thought someone like you will ride in a limousine when wondering around. And it is funny that you don’t even have a driver.” Amber keeps on talking while exploring the interior of the car.

Key’s thought

“It’s good that she is feeling more comfortable around me now. Unlike earlier, she seems to be acting natural around me. Maybe because she was really nervous regarding the fact that she will be dating someone who she rarely knows. Well, I can’t blame her for I actually feel the same too. I never expected to meet someone that been bugging my mind for so long now. Actually it may sound funny but this is the least moment that I expected to see someone who makes me fall for the first time of seeing her. I can still remember how disappointed I was when I didn’t catch up on her after that concert in Hawaii. Yeas, I admit it. Right after our performance, I rushed down the stage to see her. But unfortunately fans came rushing towards me, after accommodating the fans there was no signs of her anywhere. I was depressed for so long after that. No one can even talk to me. Hmmm... I think it took me days to realize that I failed. I failed to find the person who makes my heart beats faster unlike any other. I guess she was my first love.”

End---

“Hey!” that wakes him up.
“Ah! I’m sorry. Regarding the thing about the limo and the driver my answer is that I am also a person, and I always wanted to act like how normal people do.” Then Key smiled at Amber.

After a few minutes of driving, Key stopped by a mall.
“Why are we here?” Amber’s curiosity crawls into her.
“Just stay with me.” Upon opening the door Key grabs Amber’s hand and leads her through the entrance. It is a large mall so there are many people around and few of them identifies Key. Some took photos and videos while the two are rushing while Key is looking for something.

Amber’s POV

“There are many people rushing towards us. And I understand how they feel. I may be boyish but just earlier this evening I was found out to be a fan girl. If I was not the one in my place now, maybe I’ll do the same thing. I felt that he tightens his hold at my hand. I feel that he was already used to this situation, for he doesn’t even bother the fans. Yeas, he was used to this but I am not. After a few minutes of walking hurriedly Key was still not able to find whatever he was looking for. And I am not feeling comfortable now. Flashes from cameras are irritating my eyes. Noise from all around feels so unpleasant. Finally key stopped walking and enter a boutique.

Then he looks at the displays, he grabs one clothe then another.

“What are your sizes?” he suddenly asks me out of nowhere.
“Huh?” I was shocked so this was my short reply.
Key obviously starts to loose his temper then just ask the sales lady.
“What do you think are her sizes?” 

“She is lean I think size 3 will be a perfect fit.” The saleslady is surely doing her job well.
“Okay then, give me clothes of these style that fit her size. Then key gives the lady a pile of clothing.

After a few minutes the lady returned then key grabs the things on her hand.

“Change into these.” He gives me the clothes from the lady. “And please do it urgently.”

I have no choice but to follow him. To my surprise when I checked on the clothes. It looks like my usual style. I thought he’ll choose y stuffs. I quickly change and right after changing I went out of the dressing cubicle. But apparently Key also changes into something more comfortable too. 

“Finally you’re done.” He said as if it took me hours to change clothing.

I didn’t even say what I was planning to say because he grabs my hand again and goes out of the boutique right away. The situation when we entered the mall was almost the same when we are leaving, ah! Well actually it was worst.

When we were finally in the car Key look at me and said.
“I really wanted to apologize about them.” He said referring to the crowd.
“It’s fine. What will I expect? You’re a star!” I smile at him. And then I remembered. “Can I ask you? Why change?” then I touched my clothes to tell him that I was referring about it.”
“I really like you back then. When I saw you almost sleeping at our performance, I never thought a girl that has that style is very appealing.” He blabbered while smiling. Unfortunately his answer wakes up my interest.

Shocked
Confused.
Dazed.

These were what I am feeling at the moment I hear his words.
After a few seconds
“How did you know? Where? When?” I finally have the guts.

End POV

Key’s POV

It was too late when I realized it. I realized what I just said. I forgot that she doesn’t know that I saw her that day. She doesn’t know that I was looking at her that night, at that concert. She didn’t know that from that day on she captures my heart.

“Hey, answer me!” Amber asks again, but now in a louder tone.

WHAT WILL I SAY? 

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

and regarding the wish [who almost all of you wanted to be a kiss]
hmm.. iguess i'll just have to excite you all for the upcoming chapters~

i didn't want her to misunderstand me,
i grab her and pressed my lips against hers,
yes, she was shocked at first but after
a few minutes i can feel her relax,
i tried to deepen the kiss,
i started to invade her lips.
make her feel special by my kiss.
 
[highlight to read]