who is she?

Blind Date

 

Chapter 3: who is she?

 




Amber stills continue to listen to music and kept her iPod on, but she keeps it in her bag instead of holding onto it. She plans to remove her earphones when they are already inside.

Their family driver opened the car door for her and her mom, but right before going out her mom checks on her looks and put hair strands that went out of place. 

“Hope you’ll never do anything that will disappoint us.” Her mom’s words for her were really meaningful.

“Yes, mom.” Amber understands why her mother acts like that. Maybe her mother doesn’t want anyone to look down on her.

AMBER’S POV

“We are now on our way inside the restaurant. Yes, I am a bit nervous. What if he doesn’t like me? What if he doesn’t find me pretty enough? Oh! My God! There are so many questions in my head now but there is nothing I can do. All I can is to hope for the best. The reserved table for us is getting closer and nearer. I saw his figure. A very strong aura can be felt on him; I think i feel like fainting.”

KEY’S POV

“I am getting nervous. Do I still look good? My mom bought me this three piece suit from one of Korea’s finest designer
,

 

 

though I added few accessories I’m sure it’s still suitable for it. How I wish that mysterious girl like me. I don’t a thing about her. My dad just told me that I’ll have a special date tonight. My mom said she us the daughter of one of Taiwan’s richest. Her family owns the largest yacht producing company in Taiwan. But they moved to the States for business purposes too. My mom and I have to travel all the way from Korea just to meet her here. I think dad really wants to have his dada as an investor. Well, I guess I am the right person in position to help him.”

-End-

After a few minutes they are already few inches from each other. Weird reactions and weird things happen.

Then,


She was shocked,
He was too!

He got nervous,
She got nervous too.

She’s afraid he’d never like her.
He is feeling a bit scared on how
he will approach her.

She is not used to liking guys at first sight.
He is used to girls, but unfortunately not girls like her.



KEY’S POV

“Key, meet Mr. Liu’s Family.” My father told me as if it was a sign for me to give my respect. I bowed down and look at the girl in front of me. I am sure she was that girl.


***flashback***

“key, why make a mistake on a performance as important as this?” Onew said in a very leaderish tone.

“yeah! Kibum, what’s wrong with you?” Jjong second the motion.

“it’s so not you to be like that.” Minho said in a low tone. As if just wanting him to join the conversation.

Then Taemin came out walking from the wash room. “don’t bother his mistake. No one even noticed it, including us. If he hasn’t told us, we wouldn’t even know.” He gives me his support.

I didn’t bother joining their argument, even though i am obviously the one they were talking about. I still can’t believe that a sleepy girl almost spoiled my performance. A girl that keeps on bugging my head. Her y androgynous look keeps me on thinking about her.

***end flashback*** 


“good evening! Mr. And Mrs. Liu.” I greeted the couple as polite as i can. Then i face the girl. 

(thought) i am sure she was her, she was that girl...

I smile as i greet the girl, “hi, Good evening!” he was waiting for a reply but...