Wishes

Blind Date

 

Chapter 5: Wishes



“Amber is that you?” Amber and Key looked up at the person who owns the voice.
“Yeah! It is you! Is he your boyfriend?” then the one who talks face Key, as if checking on him. “I can’t believe that you are not lying when you said that. I thought you just wanted to escape the fact that no one will like you because you’re boyish.” Amber feels awkward and Key sensed it.

“Ah! How impolite of me to forget to introduce myself. I am Hyuna, Amber’s biggest rival.” Then the girl with the name Hyuna offered her hand to Key. “Actually we are competing with each other at almost everything.” Hyuna makes sure to put stress on the word competing.

Key on the other hand observed Amber. He was a bit worried about her so he decided to help her out.

“Oh, hi Hyuna!” key accepted Hyuna’s hands for a handshake. “So you must be the one that she frequently talks about. Amber told me that you help her improve and be the best in a lot of things. And by the way my name’s Key.” He said in a very absurd tone.

Then suddenly a girl, obviously Hyuna’s sidekicks, appeared beside Hyuna. “Oh my god~ Hyuna, that is SHINee’s Key.” The girl excitingly said while offering a wallet sized photo to Hyuna. Hyuna looked at the picture and was so amazed.

“Yo-ou a-a-are re-re-ally SHINee’s Key?” Hyuna is shocked about it and didn’t even wait for Key’s answer. “I am your biggest fan.” Then she hugs Key as if he was just a stuffed toy.

“Ehem!” Key said in a very loud tone. “Can’t you see me and my girlfriend is having dinner here. So, if you don’t mind, you are disturbing us.” He then tries to remove Hyuna’s hands that are clipped around him.

Key’s statement makes Hyuna’s expression unexplainable.

“Is this for real? She is your girlfriend? Are you joking?” Hyuna still was not able to believe everything.

“Yeah! So what’s the problem?” Key answered proudly.

“I can’t believe it.” That’s it and Hyuna with her sidekicks decided to leave.

Key sat down again then continued eating. After a few minutes of silence Amber took up all her courage to ask Key.

“Why?” Amber said while looking directly to Key.

“Hmmmm?” Key, who is still busy eating, just hum.

“Why help me?” Amber still wasn’t able to word it all out. “Why tell Hyuna that you are my boyfriend?”

“Ow, did I help you? Actually I just wanted to turn her away. I don’t like girls like her, girls who act as if they are the greatest.” Key replied look at Amber‘s eyes. “So if you really think that I help you, then I can say that you owe me something now.” Then he smiled devilishly.

“Okay, you really did help me anyways.” Amber said.
“So as a payment fro me you’ll have to grant me three wishes.” Key blabbered.
“What? Three wishes? Isn’t that to much.” Amber felt aggravated.
(Key laughs) “Don’t worry it won’t be that hard. Oh! I can still see Hyuna from here so maybe it’s better if we’ll just tell her the truth.” Key is obviously blackmailing Amber.
“Did you plan all this?” Amber said.
“Of course not, but I think that destiny is in my favor.” Key grinned.