Happiness at its Finest

Love Letters

12 Years Later

"Appa! Jinah keeps pulling on my hair!"

"I was trying to get Oppa's attention!"

Two little bodies of of ages 6 and 4 came running up to Xiumin as he was preparing dinner, not even able to change out of his work clothes since he had gotten off so late and Yifan was held up at work as well. A little hand came tugging on his shirt, giving his son Yongguk a smile before setting his utensils down, reaching to pick up the smaller. He notices the child's eyes were glassy, giving him a small kiss on the cheek.

"Where does it hurt baby?"

Yongguk then pointed to the side of his head, sniffling as he rubbed his eyes, "Make it better appa."

Xiumin did not have to be told twice if his son was feeling hurt. Bringing the dark head of hair closer to his face and placing aa large kiss on top of his head earning a small giggle.

"Thank you appa."

"You're welcome sweet heart."

Then his attention was towards the little light brown headed girl that stood just under the kitchen counter, hiding behind on of the stools as if her father couldn't see her. Xiumin sighed as he placed Yongguk down but held his hand tightly has be crouched down to Jinah's level. He wiggled his finger to come closer toward his daughter. She was hesitant at first but slowly made her way into view. Xiumin saw how scared Jinah looked but he had no intention to scold her, she was still very young but this was the time for her to learn what is right and wrong.

"Jinah darling... You shouldn't pull your brother's hair. If you want his attention call for him okay?"

She nodded as her fingers scrunched up her pink dress, looking down before walking up to her brother, giving him a small kiss on his cheek. If Xiumin wasn't trying to make sure his little girl would apologize his heart would of exploded from the cuteness before, god he wishes he had his camera.

"I'm sorry oppa..." a little tear ran down her cheek before she ran up to him and wrapped her small arms around him, "Please don't hate Jinah! Jinah sorry! Only want to wait for Baba with you."

As if on cue the front door could be heard opening and footsteps sounded from the front entrance announcing Yifan had just come home. The two bodies quickly forgot about their little quarrel and ran straight for their father, calling out to him and clinging themselves onto his legs.

"Welcome home Baba!"

"Jinah wants kiss!"

Yifan was overwhelmed by the sudden greeting and the difficulty he had walking two his monkeys attached to his legs. Upon his daughter's order request he threw his gym bag down and picked up the small girl pelting her face with kisses as she giggled.

"My baby girl you look so beautiful in your dress!"

He then turned his attention toward the young boy still holding onto his leg, "Yongguk. How is the man of the house?" reaching down to ruffle his hair as Jinah stayed secure in his grasp before making his way into the kitchen with the site of his husband at the stove.

All these years together, Yifan would have never thought he could be this happy. Once him and Xiumin finished graduated high school, they wanted to study abroad in America. Both moving to San Fransisco as Xiumin studied Business and Yifan on a basketball scholarship. It was difficult at first being Xiumin only knew basic English but as he studied was able to pick up on the language fast. Yifan on the other hand decided to become a coach after his college basketball career and now is an assistant coach at UC Berkeley. Not to mention they adopted  two beautiful children and will be their fourth year as a family.

"Hey babe." Yifan came over to Xiumin, placing a quick peck on his lips before placing Jinah on the counter and grabbing Yongguk as well to put him by his sister.

"How was practice with the boys?"

"Oh my god Xiumin today they just refused to listen just because I told them I would be gone for two weeks."

"Well it's not like you can help it. Chen needs help to take care of Lay after he has his surgery since he will be super weak while Chen goes to work."

"I guess so... And besides we haven't been back home in years. Your mother would be happy to see the kids."

Large arms wrapped around Xiumin's waist, his body going limp by the warmth of the other pulling him close, "Also I get to have you to myself." kissing his neck sweetly.

"Wu Yifan! There are still children in the room!"

A roar of laughter echoed through out their home and earning puzzled but confused looks from the pair of eyes sitting on the counter just behind them. He kissed his lover one more time before turning toward Jinah and Yongguk, throwing them over his shoulders like sacks of rice.

"Come on monsters! Lets get packing while your appa cooks."

"Can I bring Bear to Korea?"

"No! Jinah wants to bring Bear!"

"How about you both bring your bears, okay?"

"Yay!"

If you were to tell Xiumin that he would be married to his childhood love and have two babies when he was still in high school, he would of laughed at you. But now he can't imagine a life without those three. Yes him and Yifan have had their difficulties as a couple, even trying to adopt but that never stopped them from loving each other and to achieve their happiness. The wrinkles that are now starting to showing their age only proves the years they have gone through together. 

Both were happy and even once in a while Xiumin would wake up to a red envelop resting next to him as Yifan went to work early, his name in the same hand writing from his high school admirer and its contents filled with the love and wanting he had always gotten from his Yifan and if he was really lucky his kids would  had crawled into his bed early in the morning and continued to sleep up against him their warmth bringing him back to a peaceful slumber.


A/N: And that is the end! Short, sweet and simple and omg I might have given myself diabetes ;; I want to thank all my readers because I honestly thought I would have never gotten so much support and I appreciate the time you took to read as well!! Also have you seen exo comeback photos, KRIS LOOKS FINE!!! I have no plans in the future to write more xiuris other than to finish a one shot but who knows!  Comment, upvote, sub if you like and I hope to see you guys soon <3

(p.s. everything is un-edited so i will be going back and fixing stuff...hehe)