2

I Called You Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

“She keeps telling everyone that I am her boyfriend. What the heck is wrong with her?”

His free hand gripped the steering wheel as if emphasizing the “pain” he was feeling.

The other still made those soft movements, tracing the ridges on my fingers as if it were one of the toys on his dash.

In a way it was, I guess.

And I was getting more than a little comfortable with the contact.

He had left this girl a few months ago and she doesn’t want to accept the fact that they were not meant to be.

Same old, same old.

I’ve been hearing this similar tale of woe for a whole ing year.

A year since we started college.

A year since I fell for him.

Love at the first “hello.”

Pathetic is what I am.

I have been and still am his agony aunt; to rant his heart out to about his never perfect loves.

He sighed loudly and gave my hand a squeezed.

“I don’t feel like talking about her anymore. Let’s have a change of scenery.”

He raised his eyebrows at me, a mischievous grin plastered on his face.

I knew exactly what he meant, he more than implied it a million times before.

“But what if someone saw…”

I dawdled trying to find a more concrete excuse as to why he couldn’t come to my room for the millionth time.

“Come on, Mirae! Please!  Just this once! I promise!”

He started to pout and wriggle around in his seat.

The pout was my greatest weakness.

He could punch me in the face and I would forgive him if he showed me that pout.

My conscience yelled that this guy is a complete jerk.

That I WAS NOT such a superficial to get twined around his finger and be used.

He drew his head closer, letting me feel the full force of that ing adorable face.

“Just this once…?”

He whooped and scrambled to get out of the car.

Cute, so ing cute.

Pathetic is what I am.

…………………………………..............................................................................................................................................................

The guard was thankfully not at his post as we made our way in.

He led the way although it was his first time in, face filled with glee.<

Please log in to read the full chapter