5

I Called You Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jerkface.

Lump of turd.

Exasperating .

I pushed my face deeper into my pillow and groaned loudly.  

I felt the first few hints of an impending headache courtesy of my utterly confused state.

What is he doing to me, oh my God, I seriously have no idea anymore, HELP!

He affects me so much that I am fast running out of profanities to aggressively describe my passionate esteem for him!

I had come home from class half an hour ago and was in the same pathetic position I was since then.

Seunghyun’s sudden overly amorous change is driving me nuts!

The whole ing day he was a constant torment!

And I am yet to accept his incessant hand-touching, little smiles and outward staring with any amount of ladylike poise and grace.

Rather I become this inept, hot and bothered mass of disgusting who just gives in to the “touchy-feelys”.

Seriously, I want to Kamehameha the out of myself.

More importantly, WHY IS HE DOING THIS TO ME? DAMN!!!

Then I stop scream-cussing into my pillow long enough to allow a few moments of clarity.

I should just ask the , shouldn’t I?

It IS my right to enquire on the nature of this gentleman’s advances.

Something I should have done very much earlier...

If not for my temporary lapses in sanity every single time he is nearby...

Heck, what if the idiot is actually pulling a prank on me and I am just lapping it up?

And he would suddenly turn around and say “GOTCHA!”  and never let me live this down!

This idiotic 5 year old was capable of pulling this kind of high-level gag!

, I would kick him in the “importants” so hard they become the “impotents!”

I picked up my handphone, scrolled to his name and pressed the call button...

Filled with the resolve to permanently curtail his future Father’s Day celebrations if I was right.

And a second later, I cut the call.

I COULDN’T ASK HIM!!! HOW DO I ASK HIM IF HE ACTUALLY LIKES ME??!!! CRAP!!!!

I threw my phone to some far corner on my bed and resumed cussing into my pillow.

, I will have to permanently kiss goodbye to my sanity the way things are going...

Deciding I needed a change in scenery, I picked up my keys and phone and stepped outside.

I headed towards my favourite place to de-stress, the outdoor study area in the hostel.

I leaned my tired head on the graffiti-ridden wooden table and let my awareness focus on the calm quiet surroundings instead of “a certain someone.”

And that was when my phone blared it’s ringtone and killed the mood.

Crap, I was hoping he was holed up in the cybercafé with his mates and was oblivious to the outside world...

And to my stupid miscall...

But there he was, on the caller ID...

, need’s must...

“Umm...Hi, Seunghyun...”

“Hey! You called? What’s up?”

“Umm...nothing...just a slip of the hand! Haha!”

“What is it, Mirae? You don’t sound ok...”

Wonderful...that concerned prying voice is just...

I sighed and continued keeping mum on all my insecurities...

And I bargained with myself that not knowing and living the moment was enough...

“Hey...are you just going to keep breathing down the phone like a ert?”

“SHUT UP!”

He laughed and it sounded like angels singing.

What? , I’m such a gushing ...

And at such a time no less...

“Tell you what. I’m outside right now and I’ll be at your hostel in 10...you better talk to me then!”

“No! Seunghyun! wai-!”

The cut my call...

And he was coming here! NOW!

Double, triple, quadruple !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So...?”

I looked up at Perfection who was sitting

Please log in to read the full chapter