6

I Called You Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

"So... What do you make of this, Dae?"

I fumbled with the clasp on the pair of heels I was trying on as I waited for Daesung to answer.

Daesung the musical genius and my brother-from-another-mother.

He had gone to the same highschool as Seunghyun and was well-versed in his ways, especially when it came to the fairer .

I still remember how I cried a full week when he left the hostel as he got an award to study at a prestigious arts academy in the next town...

I made him promise we would meet on the weekends at least, like we are today.

He was my rock who stopped me from bouncing of the walls, especially during exam week...

And most importantly, my only confidant in matters pertaining to Seunghyun.

"Wow...I guessed there was something crazy going on when I got your message last night, but seriously not this!

No wonder you look like you were hit by a truck!"

He grimaced as he pointed at my unruly tresses and minimal attempt at dressing up.

"Thank you...now will you just answer meeee!" 

"Well, firstly congratulations! Mirae level up! But..."

"But...?"

"You know I like Seunghyun well enough but...you should know why I'm asking you to be careful..."

I stood up with a sigh and contemplated what Daesung said as I eyed my reflection in the store's full length mirror...

Of course, I knew all about Seunghyun's ways.

But I also knew how wonderful it was to just hold his damn ing hand.

And to know that he actually, albeit partially, feels the same.

This time, surely, hope was not just a hurtful four

Please log in to read the full chapter