7

I Called You Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

I walked out of the hostel complex to the waiting taxi.

I told the driver the name of the club and fished out my phone as he sped off.

I read the the text he sent moments ago and a new pang of disappointment hit me right in the gut.

I had been standing outside the hostel fidgeting in my short as short dress.

He was late.

His last message said he would be reaching in 5 minutes.

I had been waiting out here for four times as long.

Probably having car trouble.

Or maybe lost one of his socks...

I was just contemplating moving my vigil to the warm comfort of my room when this message arrived... 

"Sorry, Mirae but could you get here yourself? Something came up. See you in a bit! <3"

At least he ended it with a heart.

I pushed out the unsavory thoughts that would only make my night worse.

I wanted him to see me first.

Wanted to see his surprise, hear his praise...

It must be something really important, though.

I hope it is!

No, I was being a petty !

So what if he wasn't the first to see me?

He was going to be bowled over anyway!

Why am I acting like such a pessimistic er anyway!

"Sempai" is finally going to notice me for real, damn it!

And that IS a ING HEART at the end of the message!

Happy thoughts! Happy thoughts!

He will be there flashing his gorgeous smile waiting with my favorite box of chocolates...

Or...just maybe a ring?

My smile returned as my mind began to play out the rest of the night in epic proportions.

I was so caught up in my fantasy that I almost screamed out a curse when the driver screeched to a halt outside Club Amnesia.

Apt...oh, so apt! 

May I forget the horrendous previous happenings the moment I get in there!

But seriously, I felt like a fish out of water as I waited in line to get in amongst all the seasoned club-goers.

How I wished Seunghyun was there to walk me through this!

Where was that idiot anyway!

I decided the best course of action was to flash the bouncer my most flattering smile and hope he would find it appealing enough to grant me admittance.

But instead of looking at my face, his eyes strayed to the hemline of my dress and gruffly pushed me through the huge doors.

Cinderella's Fairy Godmother was right all along.

With the right dress you can change your life...

Or at least get you access to the dance floor! 

And what a dance floor it was!

My club- heart was shaking like a leaf as I pretended to look past the half gyrating bodies.

Please log in to read the full chapter