3

I Called You Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

He played with my teddy bear as he talked, making my favourite toy twirl around on his chest.

Not washing that. Ever.

I was on my side, my eyes taking in the perfect view in front of me.

We stayed like that for an hour.

Him talking, me giving all the right reactions to keep the conversation going.

A few months ago, I knew nothing about that game he was obsessed about.

Now I knew almost all there is to know.

Love gives you the power to do the impossible.

“Wow, it’s already this late. Can I sleep here tonight?”

My breath got caught in my throat and I burst into a fit of hacking coughs.

Awesome response there.

As if my usual weird isn’t enough.

“Haha! I was joking Mirae! Why are you blushing like that?”

He poked my cheeks as I tried to drink some water and in some air.

“Shut up. Am not.”

He laughed some more as I leaned my back on my study table.

Lord, I still have that Math.

He must have noticed my attention went elsewhere for a moment so he stood closer and brought his stupid perfect grinning face inches from mine.

“Hey, you know there's this party at the club this weekend..."

“So? When have you ever seen me at a party, Seunghyun? What more a club!”

Putting on a dress was always a chore and things like foundation and face masks are not part of my vocabulary.

I dressed the way I acted; like one of the boys.

But this guy managed to somehow unlock my inner-female.

He made me care whether or not my legs were shaved and if I smelt good at all times.

He broke down my walls and made me see a whole new rose-tinted world of rainbows and unicorns and fluffy clouds.

But I was still very much aware that I will look like a guy in a dress amongst all the beautifully made-up girls.

And also the herd of nauseating couples hogging the dance floor is not a tempting sight to witness. 

As the other girls gushed abou

Please log in to read the full chapter