Siblings...they kind of love eachother...sometimes

Chuseok

Krystal’s P.O.V.

“Mom?”

“Hmm?”

“Amber and I aren’t a couple…” I watched as my mom put slowly put down the beef she was slicing and turn to me with an eyebrow raised.

“What?” I was confused by her expression, she looked… angry?

“We… we’re not dating…”

“Yah Jung Soojung!” I flinched jumping back from my mother, still not understanding her anger. I mean, I know she likes Amber… but this is overkill isn’t it? “I didn’t raise you that way!” Now I was really confused.

“I… what?”

“I will not approve of this type of relationship!” What the hell? Is my mom bipolar?

“… I… I don’t…what?!”

“If you two want to be a couple that’s fine… but this….I will not have it!” Was my mom forbidding me from being friends with Amber? What kind of strange alternate universe have I slipped into?

“Mom… I… why are you so mad?” She looked at me incredulously.

“Why? WHY?! Oh how about because I just found out my daughter is having casual with her band mate?!” My mouth dropped open in shock at her words. WHAT?!

“Mom!”

“That’s it, I’m going to go cut off… whatever it is that lesbians use for ! Where is Amber?!” I gaped in horror as I watched my mom pick up the knife she was using to cut the beef and I grabbed her.

“Mom! No! I’m a !”  At this my mom turned around with a very confused look on her face.

“A ?” I nodded. “If you’re a … and Amber’s not your girlfriend…. What… do you guys just kiss a lot?”

“What? Mom, no… I… what? WHAT?! Mom Amber and I are friends.” My mom stared at me blankly for a moment.

“with benefits?”

“Mom!” Oh my God, I’m losing my mind. What in the world is my mother thinking?!

“So… no?” I smacked my forehead, shaking my head exasperatedly at the older woman.

“No mom, we’re not friends with benefits, why in the world would you think that?” My mom sat down in a huff, looking confused for a moment before speaking.

“It’s just that…. I mean… Jessica said…” I rolled my eyes at that, of course Jessica had something to do with this.

“What did Jessica say exactly?”

“What did I say about what?” I spun on my heel to see my sister lazily munching on a carrot as she entered the kitchen.

“YOU!” I went to lunge for her and Jessica’s eyes widened as she spun around meaning to run from me when our mom’s voice stopped us in our tracks.

“YAH! SIT DOWN! I WILL NOT HAVE YOU TWO KILL EACHOTHER OVER THIS HOLIDAY VACATION!” I scowled sitting down and glaring at my older sister who glared back at me from across the table.

“Fine, I’ll just kill her on Monday!”

“Yah! What did I do?!”

“You told Mom Amber and I were sleeping together!”

“WHAT?! THAT STUPID LLAMA TOUCHED YOU?!” At that Jessica shot up from her chair and rushed towards the door of the kitchen, grabbing the knife on her way. “I’m going to cut off her …. Her…. Her ears!” Luckily my mom grabbed Jessica before she could reach the door.

“Yah! Sooyeon sit down! You will not be cutting off anyone’s …. Ears? Really? Ears?” Jessica shrugged.

“Well… I didn’t know what else to chop off… it’s not like the llama has a di-“

“Sooyeon!” Jessica scowled going and sitting across from me again.

“Why are you yelling at me?! I’m not the one who slept with that weird llama dinosaur thing!”

“Yah! Don’t call her a thing! She’s not a thing!”

“ENOUGH!” We both fell silent at our mother’s yell. “First, Sooyeon, you shouldn’t call Amber names, she’s a lovely girl.” I smirked at my sister who stuck her tongue out at me in response. “Secondly, Soojung hasn’t slept with Amber, your sister is still a .” My mom looked at me proudly as she said the words and I blushed. “Third, Soojung, your sister didn’t tell me that you slept with Amber… I just… assumed.”

“Mom!” I can’t believe my mother right now. She looked at me guiltily before pointing a finger at Jessica.

“She told me you were dating Amber!”

“Mom!” I scowled at Jessica who was whining at my mom.

“Yah! Why did you tell mom that?!”

“Because it’s true!”

“Actually Sooyeon, your sister just told me that her and Amber aren’t a couple.” Jessica’s mouth snapped shut at that.

“What?”

“We’re not a couple you jerkface.”

“But… you kissed…I saw you.” I sent a confused look at my sister.

“What?”

“On Amber’s birthday…”

“Today is Amber’s birth…. Oh…” A blush crept over my face when I realized what my sister was talking about.

-Flashback-

Amber’s birthday, Last year.

From Unnie:

Bahahah! Soojung! Your dumb dork is great when she drinks, she just does whatever we tell her to! Haha, I’m going to make her go streaking!

I scowled at the screen when I read Jessica’s message. Yah! I don’t want anyone seeing my llama !

To Unnie:

Yah! Unnie! Don’t make Amber do anything strange!

To Servant:

STUPID! Don’t do anything those crazy adjumma unnies tell you to do! You are MY servant, you only listen to me, arrasso??

I slammed my phone down in a huff. I knew I shouldn’t have let Amber hang out with those soshi byuntaes. I mean, I know she’s old enough to drink now and they wanted to celebrate, but I knew I shouldn’t have trusted them by themselves. I wish Vic unnie would have gone with them, at least then I knew she wouldn’t let Amber run around , too bad she’s sick.

From Servant:

Ok princecess! I ptomise! I misssss yoooooooooooooooooooou!

I laughed as I read Amber’s reply, what a dork. The truth was I missed her too though, usually for her birthday we would have a sleepover and just be silly together, I would give her, her present in private and we would watch movies together until we fell asleep. It was a silly tradition, but it was a tradition nonetheless, and it made me sad that we wouldn’t do that this year. I sighed flopping down on my bed tiredly. I had just drifted off to sleep when I heard a loud thud and a loud laugh float up to my ears. I sat up and looked around the darkness of my room to see Amber in a heap on the floor and my older sister holding her sides as she laughed.

“BAHAHAHA! You dork! I told you to be careful!” Amber grunted in response and I quickly got up from my bed to check on the older girl.

“Yah! Unnie! She could be hurt! Stop laughing… plus mom and dad are sleeping!” I scolded my sister in a harsh whisper as I knelt down next to Amber, my hand cascading down her short hair, inspecting her for injuries. Jessica shot up to stand straight at my words.

“Oh crap! Mom and Dad!” She looked around the hallway quickly before ducking away and creeping to her room in a ridiculous prance. I rolled my eyes, she is going to be so hungover. I looked back down at Amber who stirred beneath me, her eyes lighting up with recognition as the met mine. I was about to say something when she flashed me a wide dorky grin, I giggled.

“Princhess!” I laughed, shushing her quickly.

“sssh Stupid, my parents are sleeping.” Amber nodded quickly, making a zipper motion over . I shook my head at her silliness and stood up holding out my hand to her. She took my hand and I pulled her to her feet, letting her lean heavily against me as I walked towards my bed. Her steps were unsteady and I could smell the liquor on her warm breath. “You better not throw up on my bed Amber.” Amber nodded in response.

“Okay I plomish.” I chuckled at her slurred words before I sat her down on the edge of my bed.

“Okay Am, you have to get out of those clothes, let me see if I have any clothes for you in my closet.” Amber nodded once in response and I smiled leaning down to kiss her forehead gently before turning around and going to my closet. I grabbed a tshirt and sweat pants that Amber had left at my house before turning around and giggling at the sight in front of me. Amber had tried to take off her shirt but had somehow gotten stuck and was currently rolling around my bed trying to pull the shirt off.

“Kryssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss I can’t see! I is blinds!” I laughed and rushed over to Amber stopping her from rolling around the bed and pulling the shirt off her head quickly. Amber blinked a couple times in confusion before smiling brightly at me. “I can see!” She hugged me tightly. “You saves my eyes!” I laughed at her words, accepting her hug with a tight hug back. After a few moments I felt her arms loosen around my waist and I felt a little sad.

“Don’t let go.” I whispered the words and was surprised when I felt Amber nod against me and hold me tighter in her arms.

“Okay princhess.” I raised an eyebrow at that.

“Amber…. Stand up.” Amber considered this for a moment before gripping me tighter and standing up, I squealed in response. She had lifted me as she stood and I had to wrap my legs around her to keep from falling down. Amber looked up at me as if waiting for my approval.

“Amber… carry me to the closet.” Amber nodded and walked over to the closet with me in her arms. “Amber jump up and down two times.” Amber did as she was told and I soon realized that she really would do ANYTHING I told her to do right now.

“Amber… carry me back to the bed.” Amber nodded and carried me back to the bed. “Amber sit down on the bed.” Amber sat down on the edge of the bed, with me sitting on her lap. She looked up at me waiting for more instructions and our faces were so close my breath caught in my throat. “Kiss me.”

Amber’s lips crashed into mine in a sloppy kiss and I moaned against her hungry lips. I had thought about kissing Amber so many times that I was lost in the sensation. Her smooth plump lips cascading over mine in sweet little pecks, still cautious in their explorations, I parted my lips against hers and sighed contentedly as I felt her tongue take tentative swipes against the edges of my mouth. My hands came up to caress the sides of her face as I pushed her back gently, her back meeting my bed as I lied on top of the older girl, kissing her more firmly.

-End Flashback-

I blushed at the memory and hid my head in my hands. “Oh my God! You saw that?!” I peeked at my sister through my fingers and she had a disgusted look on her face as she nodded in response.

“Yes! …. And you’re lucky that I was REALLY drunk that night, or else I might’ve killed that dork!” I quirked my head to the side at that, my curiosity outweighing my embarrassment as I looked up at my older sister.

“Why didn’t you get mad? I mean… you even yell at Amber if she stands too close to me.”

“Ithoughtitwascute.” She looked away from me as she spoke and I didn’t understand her words.

“What?”

“I said I thought it was cute, okay?!” My mouth hung open at her words… she thought it was cute? My sister… thought me and Amber kissing…. Was cute?! … how….what? Am I hallucinating? “Yah yah! Don’t look at me like that! I told you I was REALLY REALLY drunk… plus… that stupid llama spent all night talking about you, hell as soon as you sent her that text she wouldn’t do anything we told her to for the rest of the night. She just kept saying ‘my princess said I can’t,’ and smiling dorkily at us.” I smiled at the thought of Amber obeying my words above everyone else’s even when she was drunk.

“She kept talking about me?” Jessica rolled her eyes at that.

“Yes! It was so annoying! Everything we spoke about she would bring you up, she even managed to do it when we were speaking about French toast!”

“French toast?”

“Yes!”

“…Why were you guys talking about French toast?”

“I… we were all really hungry…we drank a lot that night…the point is she wouldn’t shut up about you… and when I saw you kissing her…. I just thought…well I hate her less than all of your other exes…” I smiled at that, while it wasn’t the most heartwarming sentiment I knew that it was hard for Jessica to admit that she might actually like Amber. “Wait, if you guys aren’t a couple why were you kissing?” I grimaced at that.

“I…I told her to kiss me…”

“Soojung!” I winced at my sister’s high pitched shriek.

“Yah! Don’t yell at me!”

“I will yell at you if I wa-“

“Yah! Both of you! Somebody explain to me what’s going on!!” My sister and I turned to my mom’s voice, we’d forgotten that she was in the room and we faltered under her glare.

“Amber…. When Amber gets drunk she’ll pretty much do anything you tell her to, like… ANYTHING, we had her eat a whole bowl of those maraschino cherries and do the Macarena on the table before Soojung ruined our fun that night.” I chuckled at the thought of Amber dancing on the table while the unnies cheered her on. What a dork.

“So Soojung told Amber to kiss her cause she knew she would just do it…” My mom trailed off and I blushed guiltily. “.. I don’t understand… did she get mad the next day?” I shook my head.

“She didn’t remember anything the next day… and … I was too scared to say anything about it.”

“All this time I thought Amber was the ert… my own little sister…” I smacked Jessica’s arm at her words.

“Yah! I’m not a ert! You’re the one who was watching your sister make out with someone, byuntae!”

“Hey! I’m not a ert! I wasn’t watching! I just saw it, I didn’t like stay and watch or anything you weirdo!”

“I’m the weirdo?! You’re the one who thinks me and Amber being together is cute but then threatens her every chance you get!”

“Of course I do! I have to make sure she doesn’t do anything to hurt you! I love you !”

“Yah! Amber wouldn’t do anything like that! And I’m not a , you’re a ! … and I love you too jerk.” My mom looked between the two of us for a moment looking bewildered as she spoke.

“I…I don’t know if I should scold you for insulting each other or to think what just happened was sweet…”Jessica and I simply shrugged in response before I spoke.

“Anyway, if you thought it was sweet why did you tell mom we were dating?” Before Jessica could respond my mother sent her a look that quieted her, I turned to my mother with a questioning glance and she sighed before speaking.

“Honey… do you remember when you first got offered an entertainment contract?” I nodded not understanding where she was going with this. “And how at first your father and I would have no part of it?” I nodded again.

“Yeah, unnie and I fought with you guys for weeks about it.” My mother nodded.

“Yes, and your father and I yelled and argued and resisted for a really long time. Do you know why we did that?” I nodded again, I knew that my parents were scared of how fame would affect our lives and they were scared that we’d regret the choice.

“Yeah, I know, you and dad were just concerned you wanted to make sure that we had the best lives and you were worried about how it would affect us.” My mother nodded.

“Yes, exactly. Do you remember how you felt during those weeks we argued about it?” I nodded, remembering how hurt and angry I was with my parents for that time. I had felt as if they didn’t want me to achieve my goals, that they didn’t want me to be happy.

“I felt upset… but I understand now why you were so resistant to the idea.”  I didn’t want my mother feeling guilty for that, I understand now that they just wanted the best for me, even if I didn’t understand it then.

“Right… but sweetie… your father and I… we’re not perfect.” I nodded still not understanding what this had to do with anything. “So when your sister told us… she did it so you would be spared our initial reaction.” My mother trailed off and I started to understand what she meant, she was happy and supportive now, but at first she’d probably hated the idea of me being in a gay relationship.

“I’m sorry Soojung, I wish I could say that I embraced the idea right away… but I didn’t. It worries me still, you being in this type of relationship, because people are not always accepting of those that are different and in your line of work especially. Your sister told us because she wanted to give us time to process it before we actually spoke to you about it. Even though it scares me that people might discriminate against my baby… I understand and I want you to be with the one that makes you happy no matter who it is… plus it helps that I like Amber.” I chuckled at my mom’s last words before turning to my sister and practically tackling her in a hug. Jessica grunted against my forceful embrace but returned it nonetheless.

“Thanks Unnie.”I felt Jessica nod against me as she wrapped her arms around me.

“Yeah, yeah yeah. I told you I love you fartsicle.” She shoved me away playfully and I smiled at her.

“I love you too buttface.” My mom sighed looking between the two of us as she spoke.

“Really girls, must you speak to each other that way?” We both nodded with big grins on our faces as my mom sighed again before shrugging. “Well fine… then I love both of you es.”

“MOM!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for not updating for so long. I really don't have an excuse accept for being lazy. Mianhe. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Don't worry I'll get into what happens after the dress incident in the next chapter, just thought I'd give you some back ground on why everyone in the Jung family ships Kryber.