Better than Songpyeon

Chuseok

Krystal’s P.O.V.

I paced the room nervously as I waited for Amber to finish talking to my grandmother. What were they talking about? Why did my grandma want to speak to Amber alone? Did my grandma know about my feelings for Amber? She’d been giving me weird looks all day when I interacted with Amber. She couldn’t know could she? I mean she wouldn’t be so friendly to Amber if she knew. She hated all of my exes, and I couldn’t imagine my grandmother would appreciate me dating a girl.  I shook my head clearing my thoughts and looking towards the door of my room. I’ll…. Just listen a little. I walked to the door cracking it open just slightly and pushing my ear to the opening.

“Good, good. Being with Soojung is like making songpyeon, okay?” What? They’re talking about cooking? “If you add the water too quickly and you knead the flour too roughly what will happen to the songpyeon?” I furrowed my eyebrows trying to figure out why exactly my grandmother thought giving Amber cooking lessons right before bed was a good idea. And what does songpyeon have to do with being with me?

“Oh! Its gets hard and nots delicious.” I bit my lip to keep from laughing at Amber’s slurred response. Dork.

“Right, so you have to go slowly right? And you have to be gentle, right?” I blushed, suddenly realizing the double meaning behind my grandmother’s words. Oh my God! She was trying to tell Amber how to be with me. “Good, and what happens if you put too much inside the songpyeon?”

“Issh exploding?”

“Right, so even if the filling is delicious, you must restrain yourself or it will hurt the songpyeon right?” I flinched, oh god, I should stop her, Amber doesn’t even know I like her, how will she take my grandmother telling her how to sleep with me?!

“Mmokay Grandsmother. I teachs Krystal to makes the sogpyeongs.” I slapped my hands over my mouth to muffle the laugh that threatened to explode at Amber’s words. She didn’t understand what my grandmother was talking about. I heard Grandma sigh and I tried not to laugh, picturing the frustration on her face. “Yesh?”

“That’s… that’s not what I meant Yiyun.” No! Don’t tell her what you mean! I moved to open the door more fully meaning to stop my grandmother when I heard her continue. “I… just…”

“Issh okay, I canst speaks good sometimes too.” I heard my grandmother chuckle at Amber’s response.

“You sweet girl. I shouldn’t worry about you should I?”

“Nopes I is okays.”

“Yeah, you’re okay Yiyun. Just… just remember the Songpyeon, okay? Treat Soojung like the Songpyeon. Okay?” I sighed in relief, thankful that my Grandmother didn’t go into further detail with the other girl.

“Okays Grandsma I will.” I heard Amber’s heavy footsteps move towards the room and I immediately ran into the room, grabbing a book and lying down pretending to be disinterested as Amber stumbled into the room.

“Hey princessh.” I looked up from my book and smiled at Amber who was waving at me from the doorway.

“Hey llamaface… come get changed.” Amber nodded as I walked over to the older girl pulling her into the room and sitting her on the bed as I reached for her back. My mind flashing back to the events of earlier today, déjà vu. I turned around with Amber’s pajamas in my hands half expecting her to be stripped down like she was earlier today, and being slightly disappointed when she wasn’t. What? I’m not a saint you know. I handed her the pajamas.

 “Change.” Amber nodded, not bothering to turn around as she ped her pants. I knew I should turn around, but I was still a little tipsy from dinner and unlike my llama faced friend, alcohol didn’t make me into a dork, instead it had a tendency to make me a little … friskier than usual.  I learned that the hard way when I first drank with one of my ex-boyfriends, I would’ve gone all the way with the boy that night had he not passed out from drinking too much. After that he tried to get me to drink all the time… we didn’t last much longer after that. I never really told anyone why we broke up, but I didn’t like the fact that his idea of romancing me always included a bottle of vodka.

I dragged my eyes over Amber’s legs as she stepped out of her pants. She was skinny, and her legs were no exception, but she had this womanly curve that swooped out over her hips and thighs that her clothes hid. I never thought that I’d like that sort of thing, but I did. I liked that Amber was handsome and boyish, but I also liked that she was beautiful and shyly feminine. She was more than just a tomboy dork to me, she was a woman, and a damn hot one at that. I bit my lip as she pulled her t-shirt off, inspecting the soft skin of her stomach and tracing my eyes up and over her upper body. She wore a black sports bra that pressed down the little bust that she had, I pulled my eyes away from her trying to take some calming breaths.

“Ish done!” I grinned at Amber’s excited announcement and turned to look at her again. She smiled and held out her hand to me. I smiled at her sweetness and mentally scolded myself for my erted thoughts earlier. I took her hand and she pulled me to the bed before pushing me to sit down on the bed and speaking. 

“Princessh lays down.” I raised an eyebrow at her but did what she said nonetheless. She nudged me indicating that she wanted me to roll over and I did as I was told feeling as she straddled my hips her hands reaching to the back of my sleep shirt. I turned my head towards her shooting her a questioning look before speaking.

“Amber… what are you doing?”

“Ish make you sogpyeongs.” I frowned.

“What?”

“Grandsma tells me, makes you sogpyeongs. Softs ands gentle ands nots explody.” I chuckled at her words, still not understanding her intentions.

“She told you that, huh?” Amber nodded firmly.

“Yessh.”

“How do you make me songpyeong Amber?” Amber furrowed her eyebrows together, her tongue sticking out of the side of as she considered the question and I giggled at her expression. So cute.

“I is don’t knows. I thinks massage, mmokay?” I nodded in response. Hey if Amber wanted to give me a massage who was I to argue? Amber’s hands pressed firmly into my back, her strong fingers searching out my knots and kneading them loose. I let out a satisfied moan at her ministrations and her fingers stilled for a moment. “ish okay?”

“I’m okay, it feels nice.”

“mmokay, I goes gemtle.” Amber continued to run her fingers over the tight muscles of my back, working the knots out more gently as she did.  I smiled, she was really taking my grandmother’s words to heart, even if she didn’t really understand them. Her warm fingers danced over my shoulders, pushing gently there, her touches starting to stir something inside of me. I sighed as she caressed my collarbone slowly, goose bumps dancing to the top of my flesh.

“Princessh? You is colds?” I wasn’t, but I nodded anyway, knowing that if she continued her massage I wouldn’t be able to resist doing some naughty things to the older girl. Knowing that in her drunken state she’d do anything I asked of her, but wouldn’t remember a thing in the morning. Amber carefully moved and grabbed the blanket that was pooled at the bottom of the bed, moving it over my shoulders. “Ish better?” I shook my head turning to Amber who frowned looking around the room to find something else to cover me with. I smiled and pushed her flat to the bed moving my head to her shoulder.

“Hold me.” I felt Amber nod against me, her hands coming up to wrap around my body. I sighed happily, placing a soft kiss on Amber’s shoulder. “I’m happy you’re here Amber.” I looked up at the tomboy as I spoke and watched as a smile crept up to her lips.

“Me toos princhess.” I reached up and ran my fingers through her short hair.

“Amber?” She looked down at me before responding.

“Yesh?” I bit my lip hesitating on my words, I knew Amber wouldn’t remember this tomorrow, still though I didn’t know if it was a good idea or not. Amber looked at me curiously as I considered my next words.

“Amber… kiss me.” Amber nodded before leaning down and capturing my lips in hers. I sighed against her lips, enjoying the way her soft sweet lips danced over mine. I rolled over, laying on top of Amber as I deepened the kiss. Amber’s arms came up and wrapped around my waist as she kissed me back, her tongue reaching out and tracing over my lips. I the older girls tongue into my mouth enjoying the way she moaned against my lips. I finally pulled away from her needing to catch my breath as I leaned my forehead against hers.

“Princessh?”

“Yeah?”

“I likes you better than sogpyeongs.” I laughed at her words before laying myself down on the bed, pulling her close to me as I wrapped my arms around her. She sighed happily into my chest as I kissed her forehead.

“I like you better than songpyeon too Amber.”


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Here's another update for you early in the morning! It's 9am... that's early for a Sat morning. Anyway, I'm glad you're all liking this story so much! It's nice to write something sweet and fluffy and filled with krybery goodness. Like I said this fic is becoming longer than I intended it to be, so sorry again to all of my readers from my other story. Saranghaeyo, don't kill me okay? So what do you guys think of stal here? Hahaha