08 The Result

When You're Too In Love To Let Go

 

 

 

Kyumi sat on the swings as she waits and look at her watch. “11.55. 5 more minutes, Kyumi ah. Give him 5 more minutes.” she sigh. “Maybe he had had enough.” she smile slightly. “If so, I'll let him go so that he can live better. I will support him from the side and as his friend.” she heard her watch beeped, indicating it was time to go home and get up from the swings. “Time to go home and move on.” tears brimmed in her eyes and she blinked them away. “Don't cry, Kyumi ah. Be happy for him. He's living his dream and we should support him. It's time to let go and move on.” she sniff and wipe away the tears that manage to escape. She began to make her way home when she heard someone called her name. “Yah! Han Kyumi!” she stopped her tracks and slowly turns around. There, a few feet away from her was Jungkook, out of breath as if he ran a marathon. “Yah! Shouldn't you wait a little bit more longer?”

Jungkook ah.”

Are you really with the idea of us together?” tears made their way to her eyes and he smile softly at her. “I say it's meant to be, you and me together because I can't think a day without you in my life, Kyu. What do you say? Should we give it another try?” tears escape her eyes and she ran into his open arms. He buries his face in the crook of her neck, breathing in her perfume that he missed so much as she cry onto his neck. “I miss you so much, Kyu. So damn much.”

I miss you too, Kookie.” she pulls back a little and smile brightly. “I love you, Jeon Jungkook.”

I love you too, Han Kyumi. Always.” he then seal the unspoken vow with a kiss.

 


 

Kyumi and the girls giggle as the rush to the practice room and beam at the sweaty boys. “We brought lunch!” she announce and most of the boys scramble to run towards her just to bump into each other, making the others laugh. Jungkook shakes his head at his hyungs as he made his way to his girl and peck her lips. “Hey you.”

Hey to you too. We brought lunch so we can eat together.”

Sweet. Let's eat then.” the girls set the food down and all of them made a big circle around it. Kyumi quietly munch on her food beside Jungkook as she watch the scene before her. “What are you smiling about?”

Just happy that we're back together.”

I'm happy too.” he peck her lips and earn a groan from Jimin. “Dude, we're trying to eat here!”

So? Go ahead and eat. It's not like we're forcing you to watch.” Jimin shot him a look and Kyumi rolls her eyes until she remembered something. “Jin oppa.”

Hmm.” he hum before swallowing his food and look at her. “How did you know that what had happened that night was a misunderstanding? I mean I told Jimin oppa and Yoonji told V oppa. Who told you?”

I did.” Rina said indifferently and Jungkook raise a brow. “I didn't know you guys were close.” Rina look at everyone. “You mean none of you guys know? I thought Jin oppa would've told you.”

Told us what?”

Jin oppa and I used to date.”

WHAT?!” everyone shouted and look at both Rina and Jin with wide eyes. Jin nodded and swallow the food in his mouth. “Yeah. We dated for about a year and half before deciding to take some time off and break up. We were like Jungkook and Kyumi in some ways but instead of getting back together, we decided to be close friends.” Rap Monster rub the back of his neck and look at Rina. “When was this?”

When I was 14.” Suga scrunch his nose and look at Jin. “Jeez! You're a e.”

Yah!” Jin tackle Suga and the rest of the boys joins in as the girls laugh.