03 Rapper line

When You're Too In Love To Let Go

 

 

 

Rap Monster walks out of the bedroom and notice Jungkook sitting on the couch, all moody and depress. There was only one reason why Jungkook was like that and the boys know it well. He sit down beside the maknae and rest his elbows on his knees. “Kyumi?” the younger nod stiffly and Rap Monster sigh. Their fights have been occurring a lot these days and they pity the maknae. It was obvious that he loves her and would do anything for her, even if he hurts himself. “Want to talk about it?” he said as he turn to look at the younger and it took him a while before relaxing a bit and look at his hyung. “She heard rumors about me dating a foreigner who's in the dance group that wanted to recruit me in the past.” he sigh and lower his gaze. “She wants me to stop cheating or let her go, hyung.”

Jungkook.” Rap Monster whisper before he heard silent sniffles. He sigh and wrap an arm around the youngest. He was because the maknae that everybody love was hurting by the hands of one girl. “Jungkook ah, if it hurt you so much, maybe -”

I can't let her go, hyung. Trust me. I've thought of it a couple of times but it hurt just by thinking about it. I love her too much.” he sobbed harder and Rap Monster didn't know what else to do. It breaks his heart to see their golden maknae crying. Fortunately for him, not long after, Suga and J-Hope came home from their schedule and walks in on them. Suga took one look at the scene in front of him and sigh. “Her again?” Rap Monster nod and J-Hope drop his bag on the floor as he make his way to the couch. “Here. Let me.” he pulls the crying Jungkook into his arms when Rap Monster let him go and rubs the maknae's back soothingly as Suga sit crossed leg in front of them on the floor. It took him a while to calm down but none of the three minded. Jungkook pulls away from J-Hope's arms and wipe away any trace of tears. “Sorry for ruining your shirt, hyung.” the elder just smile and wave it off. “I can always buy a new shirt but I can't buy a new you, Kookie ~” he poke his side and the younger smile a bit. Suga sigh and look at Jungkook straight in the eyes. “Yah. Jeon Jungkook. I'm just gonna say this straight out. You're suffering from this relationship. She's hurting you for way too long and too much and as your hyungs, we hate seeing you in this situation. It pisses me off when she stupidly keep accusing you of doing with no concrete evidence. This thing have been going on for far too long and I for one am sick to see you get hurt by that so called girlfriend of yours.”

What Suga hyung said is right. She's slowly torturing you, Jungkook. I mean I know she's a nice girl and all but this bickering has to stop. Not only your emotions is affected, your health is too and as leader, I'm responsible for you and the other members. I know what Suga hyung said was harsh but you can't deny the truth from his words.” Rap Monster chips in and J-Hope bit his lower lip before looking at Jungkook. “I know you might not want to hear this especially from me but I say this on behalf of the others and I dare say they'll agree with what I'm about to say.” Jungkook didn't like the tone J-Hope was using nor his words. With a sigh, J-Hope let out the words that Jungkook dreaded to hear. “I think it will be best if you and Kyumi take a time off from each other for a while.”

You mean break up.”

No. I mean time off. Time off and break up are two very different things. Break up means end everything while time off means no contact for a period of time. Maybe that's what you both need, to think about your relationship.” Jungkook didn't approve of the idea and the elder three can see it clearly. “Look, Jungkook.” Suga start. “It's your relationship and we know that but as your hyungs, we don't want you to get hurt. You're our dongsaeng and we want to protect you. You mean a lot to all of us and it hurts us to see you depress and .”

Language, Min Yoongi.” Jin said as he walks into the room and Suga squint his eyes at him. “ off.” Jin rolls his eyes as he makes his way towards them and hit the back of Suga's head. “I'm still your hyung, you .” he sits down beside Suga and look up at the broken maknae. “What Hoseok said is right. Take a month or two to clear both your head and truly think about your relationship. Sure it's going to be hard but it's worth it. I know some who did it when their relationship began to fall and most of them realize how important the other is to them.”

The others?” Jin smile softly. “They realize they were not meant to be and break up on good terms. I know because it happened to me.” Jungkook didn't like the idea and he didn't want to do it but he knew deep down that what his hyung said was right. He is the victim in this relationship but he doesn't care because he loves her and he's willing to do anything for her. Jin can see the dilemma that was running through Jungkook's mind and pat him on the knee. “This is merely a suggestion from your hyungs. It's your choice to either follow or brush it away. We won't be mad.”

Speak for yourself.” Suga muttered under his breath and receive a knock on the top of his head by Jin. Jungkook sigh and look at his hyungs with a timid smile. “Thanks, hyungs. I'll think about it through.”

You should. I mean -” Suga begin but before he could continue, J-Hope and Rap Monster cover his face with the cushions they had in their hand, making Jungkook laugh when the three began a pillow fight and got scolded by Jin.