04 V

When You're Too In Love To Let Go

 

 

 

Jungkook was putting on his shoes when V walk on him. “Where do you think you're going, Kookie?” Jungkook jumped and sigh when he notice it was V. “I'm going to see Kyumi for a while. I'll be back soon.” V nod his head and grab his jacket. “What are you doing, hyung?”

What do you think? I'm going with you.”

But -”

It's either that or I'll wake Suga hyung so he can nag you to sleep.” Jungkook scowl at his hyung. “Fine. Hurry up.” they both rode the bus to her district and walk to her house. “Does she know you're coming?” V asked and Jungkook grin, shaking his head. “We haven't had any contact for two months.” true to his words, he thought about his hyungs suggestion. A week after the talk he had with Jin, Suga, J-Hope and Rap Monster, he met up with his girlfriend and talk about it. After a few little arguments they share, she agreed to it. It was torture for Jungkook not to be able to talk to his girlfriend and decided to surprise her with the visit. V was happy to see Jungkook excited because it's been a while since he's been this excited. V chuckle in amusement and look back to the front just to stop in place. Jungkook just kept walking as he thinks about Kyumi's reaction before noticing that his hyung wasn't beside him anymore. He turn around and raise a brow. “Taehyung hyung, what are you doing standing there like a statue? Come on. Her house is just up front.”

I think it's better if we head home.”

Hyung, we're already here. Just a few more steps and -”

Jungkook, we're leaving now.” V was being weird, weirder than usual and Jungkook notice that his eyes were glued behind him. He was about to turn around but V stops him. “I don't think it's a good idea, Jungkook. Let's head home -”

Hyung, why are you acting so weird right now? I want to see my girl and that's what I'm going to do.” he push V's hands away and turn around. “Why won't you let me turn around? It's not like -” the words were stuck when his eyes landed on two figures in front of Kyumi's house. He knew one of them well and it crushed his heart to dust. There, the girl he loves with his all, kissing another man in front of him. The man pull away and as if she knew, she turn her head towards Jungkook's and V's direction. “Jungkook.” she whispered, shock written all over her face. Tears threatened to escape and he feels like he can't breathe. Realization hits her and she looks at him in alarm. “Jungkook, it's not what it looks like. I can explain.”

So this is what you've been doing behind my back? This is why we've been at each others neck? This is why you accused me with so much bull?”

Jungkook -”

No! I saw it with my own two eyes. That's evidence enough!”

Let me explain!”

No, Kyumi! I'm sick of this! I'm sick of being on the wrong side! I'm sick of being accused of something I didn't do! I'm sick of being the victim in this relationship!” he then point a finger at her as he glare at her with pure hate and anger. “Most of all I'm sick of you!” she gasp as tears escape her eyes, making him regret saying it. “You don't mean that.” she whisper but he shake his head. “I mean it and from now on, what ever we had here, is done. We're over.” he turn and and walk away but stop after a few step and let out a humorless laugh. “Here I thought after two months of no contact, I'll surprise you with a visit tell you how much I've been thinking about us but instead you surprise me.” he shot the unknown guys a hateful glare and menacing smile. “She's all yours, . Have a good life with the cheater. Adios.” with that, he left with V tailing him.