01 Jin

When You're Too In Love To Let Go

 

 

 

When you're too in love to let it go – Cold Play's Fix You

 

 

 


 

 

 

Jungkook sigh again as he rubs his face with both hands. Jin who was passing by heard him and stop his tracks and walk towards him instead. “Jungkook? What's wrong?” Jungkook raise his head to look at his eldest hyung and mumble an answer. “We fought again.” Jin nod and take a sit beside the maknae. “What is it about this time?”

She got mad because I supposedly kissed a fan on the cheek.” Jin frown. “I didn't know you did.”

Supposedly.” he stressed. “I didn't do it, hyung.”

Ah ~”

She said there were pictures of me kissing a fan on the cheek. I told her I didn't but she still insisted that those pictures were real. I mean...Urgh!” Jin look at the youngest member of the group with sad eyes and pat his shoulder. “Jungkook ah, remember what I said about relationships?” the younger sigh and nod softly. “Can you tell me?”

There is no such thing as a perfect relationship. There are good days and there are bad days. I truly love her, no matter how hard it gets, I'll stick to her.” Jin smile proudly at Jungkook and ruffle his hair. “That's right. I bet she feels bad for accusing.” Jungkook just sigh and shrug. “Hang on there, maknae. The first few years are always the hardest or that's what people keep saying. So just hold on.” Jin pat Jungkook's back and make his way to the bedroom, leaving Jungkook in his thoughts.