J - Lost&Caught;

Coup D'etat

Luhan hyung didn’t talk much today. He became colder with Yeonhyo noona—which was strange because last night they spent their night together and ended up sleeping together. He drove without any words coming out from his mouth and he stopped in front of an old cabin—his friends followed him from our back.

Yeonhyo noona coughed and closed her eyes—I guess she’s tired. I felt so guilty because I’m the one who almost made her stayed up all night. Thanks to Luhan hyung—he made her take a short rest.

“Get out from the car—find some fresh air,” said Luhan. “I’ll save the gas so we don’t need to stop at the gas station again—they’ll recognize our faces.”

I jumped out from the car and looked at my surroundings. It was a thick forest with lots of trees—and there were lots of fallen leaves on the ground. I can hear birds singing and crickets’ sounds—seems like this forest had lots of animals—but not with tigers and lions.

“You can take a walk,” said Chen. “You two. Luhan hyung will help us fixing Xiumin hyung’s car,” he said then smiled.

“Yah—call us if something happened,” said Tao “Luhan gege’s phone is running out of battery. Junmyeon-ssi, take care of her, okay?” he said then glanced at Yeonhyo noona.

“I’ll take care of him,” Yeonhyo noona replied. “Or we’ll taking care each other,” she smiled.

“Enjoy,” said Chen. “Take care.”

I walked next to Yeonhyo noona. Wind blew her hair—she looks much more charming if she let her hair down—and I love her outfits. She wears a white kashmir sweater with long black jeans. She wears brown boots and she let down her hair. So beautiful.

“It’s freezing, eh?” she said. “It’s fall already. I’m excited for winter too. But I guess winter will come earlier,” she smiled.

“I think so,” I replied. “It became much colder last days.”

“I know,” she bit her lips. “I love autumn. And I love rain, but I wonder why it’s not raining—and I’d love to visit my mother’s grave to tell her my problems in autumns but.. since the situation became like this so I can’t do my routine activities every year.”

“How it feels like—being someone like you?”

“Fun,” she replied shortly. “But sometimes—it’s sad. I miss my mom and I would like to try how it feels like of having a complete loving family.”

“But it seems fun—you studied abroad, completed your studies at your Korean age of 21. It’s awesome, you know. You earned the highest badge yet the highest salary, you can buy everything you want. You are brave, you can use guns and bows and arrows,” I replied.

“Sometimes it’s sad too,” she replied then coughed. “It’s okay—enjoy your life. Many people wants to be you—you’re the son of the president, remember?” she smiled.

“Yeah,” I coughed. “But I think it’s better being a normal person. No one will hate your and no one will try to kill you. They won’t make your attitude as a problem,” I said then sat under a big tree.

“Life is complicated, sometimes you lost people you loved so much, but the others who you hated the most are still alive,” she murmured in my ear. “It happened to me—once. I lost my mother, right in front of me, remember?”

“I know,” I replied. “Where do humans go after they die?”

“I don’t know,” she replied. “My mother’s up there, she’s a star now. Stalking me everywhere, but she also stays here,” she touched her chest—her heart.

“I think it will rain,” I pointed at the sky. “Let’s go back,” I commanded and glanced at her.

We walked all the way to come back to the place where Luhan hyung and his friends parked their cars. It takes about thirty minutes to find the right way but me and Yeonhyo noona just can’t find the right way to go back.

“I’ll call Tao,” she said. “Keep calm,” she took her phone and opened the phone’s locker. “, no signal.”

“I’ll try with my phone,” I took my phone from my pocket and gave it to her. “I hope there’s a signal here...”

“No signal, Junmyeon,” she said breathless. “How can we go back?”

I can hear the sounds of thunder. It’s going to rain soon—I glanced at her. “How?”

“Don’t give up easily,” she replied and pulled my hand. “Let’s find a way to get out from this freaking scary place,” she said then walked—pulled my hand. She’s so strong, I can’t even let out my hand from hers.

I can feel water falling from the sky—it made my hand a bit wet. She’s still pulling my hand and trying to find the right way to get out from the forest and find Luhan hyung and his friends—but we still can’t.

“I got a signal here,” she said—then called Tao’s phone. “Hello Tao, this is Yeonhyo and I’m lost can you...”

“Yeonhyo, you said?” someone came. “You two, come with me.”

“You’re arrested. I’ll accuse you because of kidnapping of the son of our ex president,” the other man said. “And you, little brat. You need to be placed in the same cell as hers.”



Hello!

I'm going for a short holiday, I hope I can update this fic eventhough I'm in a holiday

Got this fic's drafts in my laptop:P so all i need is just wifi

Enjoy!